**Voting over** for Yuri Melich as Allstar of the year!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
its appx 707am cst. and i get the page but no button , no vote , notta.... is it me?

It won't let me vote?

I looked up how and it still will not let me vote, something is wrong..

"Snip"

HOW TO VOTE: http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/official-rules.cfm

There are two (2) methods of voting:

1.) Text Messaging Voting Method:
If you have a text messaging capable cell phone from Sprint or Nextel you may vote for the All-Star Grand Prize Winner by sending a text message to 4AMW with the short code corresponding to your designated Official Nominee located at www.amw.com/allstar.

2.)Online Voting Method:To vote, visit www.amw.com/allstar.

its appx 707am cst. and i get the page but no button , no vote , notta.... is it me?

Nope...Think they locked Okla out???? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Will check later:coffeews:

It appears from what I read that voting was supposed to start at midnight and as of yet no voting button shows up. I did send an email to the tech dept to ask about this. Maybe if others sent one too it would help. Go to AMW and down at the bottom there is a "contact us" button and when you get the info there is a "general" section. Click on that and you will get an email with a drop down about why you are contacting them and one of the drop downs is "technical problem". Will let you know if I get an answer

Just sent an email to tech support - Not fair that we can't vote, but it seems you can't vote for any of the finalists yet. :(

10:57am in NYC...still cannot vote.....:great:

ETA....

put this on my twitter page.....hope it burns Baez'....JMHO

Sent e-mail to tech support. Will see if it produces response.

I just voted for him.It said Thank You For voting for Y.M. Also I had to send e-mails to other people to check it out.Then went to the bottom of page and there was a send button to vote.

I just voted for him.It said Thank You For voting for Y.M. Also I had to send e-mails to other people to check it out.Then went to the bottom of page and there was a send button to vote.
Explain again please because I do not see a vote button at all

I sent myself an email from the site. The one that I got says the Grand Prize voting begins on April 22nd. Hope that helps.

Thank you sleutherontheside, I also sent one to myself but didn't go read it..LOL.

Methods of voting
There are two (2) methods of voting:
1.) Text Messaging Voting Method:
If you have a text messaging capable cell phone from Sprint or Nextel you may vote for the All-Star Grand Prize Winner by sending a text message to 4AMW with the short code corresponding to your designated Official Nominee located at www.amw.com/allstar. By sending a vote, all text message entrants are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Official Rules of the Contest located online at www.amw.com/allstar. You will then receive a "thank you" text message, confirming your vote. Standard text messaging charges will apply to both the vote text you send and the confirmation message you will receive. You may stop receiving text messages at any time by responding "end", "stop" or "quit" to the "thank you" text message or to any of the messages.

2.) No Purchase Necessary, Online Voting Method:
To vote, visit www.amw.com/allstar. To vote for the Weekly Finalist or the All-Star Winner (as applicable), you must enter your true and correct information in all required fields.
Electronic votes will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time the vote is cast. Text entries for All-Star Winner will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the phone number from which the text is sent. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online or phone service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses, the domain associated with the submitted email address, or phone number. Votes generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Votes that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. Any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts or phone numbers to vote more than once per day during the voting periods may result in disqualification at the discretion of the judges or Sponsor. By participating in the Contest participant recognizes and agrees that the registration information provided by participant will be made available to the Contest Administrator and Sponsor; use of such information will be governed by Sponsor's and the Contest Administrator's privacy policy.

Home page says April 21.......E-mail says April 22.....

Guess tomorrow is the day voting starts.

My gosh I was reading the rules and I sure hope that Yuri will be able to accept if he wins and attend events. I'm sure he will because JB talks and talks and his opening statement will probably take at least a week. LOL

You can now vote - it's working. http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/ As far as attending if he wins, I'm sure that the whole dept and/or SA know that he was voted in as a finalist and what the requirements are. I think that arrangements would be made for him to be able to accept this honor. The only one's I see trying to twart this would be JB and CM and I don't think they would succeed. JMO

Thank you, wasalurker! I just voted for Yuri and got both of my daughters to also!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmmaV