**Voting over** for Yuri Melich as Allstar of the year!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What concerns me MOST is this statement under the "Official Rules" -

Nominee and Winner Notification: Potential nominees and potential winners must be able to receive a call from an unlisted/blocked phone number. The Contest Administrator shall not be obligated to make more than one (1) attempt to contact the potential nominees and winners. If the Contest Administrator is unable to reach a potential winner via phone after one (1) attempt, no message will be left and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the potential winner and select an alternate.

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/official-rules.cfm

Oh no! That's bogus! (I voted anyway, though)

I voted today too. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Det. Melich is #1. We all know he is anyway, but you know what I mean. :)

Can't remember if I voted today (raging case of Bronchitis and brain is foggier than usual:confused: But I *think* I did. This is why they make those daily pill dispensers! GO YURI!

Yuri is the BEST!

Justice is coming for Caylee -kk

bumping Yuri up on the final day to vote!

My vote is in!!:great: I keep hoping! what a day to get the results.:floorlaugh::party:

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/vote.cfm?id=9324
Smiley-00521.gif
YURI!!!
f0115t.jpg

When will they make the announcement, does anyone know? Will we have to wait until the award presentation? that is next weekend, right?

Thanks for the reminder to vote today!

Go Yuri!
:Banane41::Banane59::party::partyguy:

Happy to help the wonderful officer! If it wasn't for him, we may not be looking forward to trial!

Phew! Sunday's vote is in.
Please vote...time is running out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members