VT VT - Brianna Maitland, 17, Montgomery, 19 March 2004

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
All very well connected. A shame that Moses committed suicide. He could have (maybe) provided some very important information in due time.

Have you heard anything about the search recently? Have the jeans been identified with a name brand that maybe Brianna wore?
To my dearest Littledeer,:blowkiss:
Brianna's mother stated that it was a brand the Brianna wore and that she shopped at that brand name store.

There are not that many brand name stores around here (Franklin County).
JC Penney in St.Albans, Levi store in St.Albans, Burlington has a Gap store in several places.
Classic Consignments in Enosburg Falls also carries name brands of used clothing. So does a consignment store in St.Albans.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

DS:

Please accept my apologies on asking that question as I did read that Bri's mother had acknowledged the make of the jeans as "one" that Bri would wear along with others. Just forgot and got caught up in the moment.

"walking away feeling so stupid"...........

DS:

Please accept my apologies on asking that question as I did read that Bri's mother had acknowledged the make of the jeans as "one" that Bri would wear along with others. Just forgot and got caught up in the moment.

"walking away feeling so stupid"...........
To my very dearest Littledeer,:blowkiss:
Please do not think twice about the question. I did not think twice about answering it.
On the front page of our newspaper there is a map where the Black Lantern is and the abandoned house where Brianna's vehicle was found. It does not show on the link to our paper online. If you want, I will take a photo of the front page and post it for you.

All of my Respect to you,
dark_shadows

After rereading the article about Ligia and the rest of the cohorts involved in her murder, it certainly seems LE has plenty of info to nab someone for Brianna's murder too. They seem so interconnected and there does seem to have been a conspiracy among the group.

I imagine finding Brianna's remains would do more for cinching the case for the prosecution.

Please excuse the blurs in the photos. My camera was not taking photos very well;
newspaper006.jpg

newspaper005.jpg

newspaper001.jpg

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

The search was called off at dusk today. The search will start again on monday. Peter Godfrey was riding his ATV in the woods when he found the jeans. They were weathered and torn. It was said that it is not known if Brianna was wearing jeans when she disappeared.
There is a seasonal home located nearby where the jeans were found. Teans and others use the home to party. Neighbors land near that home was searched also today.
There is no link as of yet since this was just made known.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

DS:

Thanks for the updates and the photo(s) of the newspaper. Very disappointing that they were unable to find anything else today during their search. Of course, that is not a given, as maybe something was found that needs to be taken to a lab to be tested and not released to the media.

I'm sure it was not easy, as you had mentioned earlier that the weather was not the best today.

Hopefully come Monday, something will be found that will lead to Brianna.

Also, if the house was/is used by teenagers to party, that maybe some flyers being put up there might result in one of them having seen Brianna at some time????

Littledeer

DS:

Thanks for the updates and the photo(s) of the newspaper. Very disappointing that they were unable to find anything else today during their search. Of course, that is not a given, as maybe something was found that needs to be taken to a lab to be tested and not released to the media.

I'm sure it was not easy, as you had mentioned earlier that the weather was not the best today.

Hopefully come Monday, something will be found that will lead to Brianna.

Also, if the house was/is used by teenagers to party, that maybe some flyers being put up there might result in one of them having seen Brianna at some time????

Littledeer
To my dearest Littledeer,:blowkiss:
That is a very good idea about the flyers.

All of my Respect to you,
dark_shadows

DS:

Are you or some one else you know in a position to be able to do such? Putting up flyers that is. Has one been done with any type of age progression?

Really doesn't matter, just putting up flyers of Brianna around that area might result in just ONE person having seen her at one time.

DS:

Are you or some one else you know in a position to be able to do such? Putting up flyers that is. Has one been done with any type of age progression?

Really doesn't matter, just putting up flyers of Brianna around that area might result in just ONE person having seen her at one time.
Dearest Littledeer,:blowkiss:
I have not seen any with age progression.

I will put flyers up in the afternoon.

All of my Love and Respect to you,
dark_shadows

DS:

Wish I could help you out. Hopefully, someone will come forward if they had/have seen Brianna.

Good Luck and God Bless.

Littledeer

DS:

Wish I could help you out. Hopefully, someone will come forward if they had/have seen Brianna.

Good Luck and God Bless.

Littledeer
My dearest Littledeer,:blowkiss:
You are a very big help.You are keeping up with this case and offering advise. I appreciate it so very much.

I will keep you updated.

The area that was searched today is only a few miles from where her vehicle was found.

The searchers found an old sweatshirt today buried under leaves. The sweatshirt was taken by police to be tested. The jeans were found on the land of the seasonal home and the sweatshirt found today was 100 yards from the begining of the ATV trail that Peter was riding on.

No one knows what Brianna was wearing on the night that she disappeared. The jeans are in the same size range that Brianna would have worn according to Lt. Hall.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

My dearest Littledeer,:blowkiss:
You are a very big help.You are keeping up with this case and offering advise. I appreciate it so very much.

I will keep you updated.

The area that was searched today is only a few miles from where her vehicle was found.

The searchers found an old sweatshirt today buried under leaves. The sweatshirt was taken by police to be tested. The jeans were found on the land of the seasonal home and the sweatshirt found today was 100 yards from the begining of the ATV trail that Peter was riding on.

No one knows what Brianna was wearing on the night that she disappeared. The jeans are in the same size range that Brianna would have worn according to Lt. Hall.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I hope they don't give up the search as it seems they may be on to something.

Also searched was the Hutchins Bridge. It is an old covered bridge.
Apparently WCAX (our news station) was there with the search team and they are the ones that found the sweatshirt that VSP took to be examined.

Finally the story from the 6'oclock news is now on the website. Here it is;

WCAX

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

snip:

But the area where the jeans were found had not been covered by search teams. Police have found evidence nearby over the years.

Any reason why this area HAD NOT been searched if other evidence had been found over the years?????? It makes me mad to think that Brianna could have been found earlier if they had properly searched the area when the car was first found.

Were you able to put up some flyers?? How does the weather look for tomorrow when they resume the search??

How is Bri's family holding up with the latest developments??

I do so hope that they will know what happened to Brianna this week and the culprit and/or culprits are identified.

Today the searchers went back to the site and they brought canines with them.
The search today was more intense than saturdays search.
Nothing yet if anything was found today.
Lt. Hall stated that a pair of jeans in the middle of the woods is out of place.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Do you know what type of dogs they were DS? From reading the Madeline McCann case it appears there are two types that are used. One for blood, etc. and one for the "death" smell. Doubt after all this time that a dog could get any type of scent unless maybe they let the dogs sniff the pants/sweatshirt or some other item of Brianna's??

Do you know what type of dogs they were DS? From reading the Madeline McCann case it appears there are two types that are used. One for blood, etc. and one for the "death" smell. Doubt after all this time that a dog could get any type of scent unless maybe they let the dogs sniff the pants/sweatshirt or some other item of Brianna's??

Dearest Littledeer,:blowkiss:
It was not said what type of canines were used today.
The area searched was a 1 mile radius and nothing was found. The 6 o'clock news tonight said that Lt. Hall stated that it was out of place for jeans to be found in the middle of the woods. It was also said that it could take up to 3 weeks to find out if the jeans belong to Bri.

All of my Love and respect to you,
dark_shadows

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy