VT VT - Brianna Maitland, 17, Montgomery, 19 March 2004

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have been following this case since the Disapeared covered it. I always felt like something happened where someone pulled up next to her and told her to pull over or maybe flashed their lights signaling for her to get over, and once she did, she realized what was happening and tried to get away, causing the accident. Granted, that doesn't explain the vomit nor lime wedge. After listening to crawl space, does anyone think that that woman's story about the murder of Brianna holds any truth? I couldn't stop gasping while listening to that.

I have been following this case since the Disapeared covered it. I always felt like something happened where someone pulled up next to her and told her to pull over or maybe flashed their lights signaling for her to get over, and once she did, she realized what was happening and tried to get away, causing the accident. Granted, that doesn't explain the vomit nor lime wedge. After listening to crawl space, does anyone think that that woman's story about the murder of Brianna holds any truth? I couldn't stop gasping while listening to that.

Are you talking about Debbie Gorton and the affidavit? If so, yes I personally believe that there is a lot of truth in that but there are also some things that are exaggerated or simply don't make sense. With that being said, I was told the same story by several locals who said they didn't get that version of events from reading the affidavit so to dismiss that story on the sole basis that the source itself is not very trustworthy would be a huge mistake at this point.

My most recent interview with the Crawlspace podcast : [video=youtube;TgXy6KFGlTM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgXy6KFGlTM[/video]

This case can be solved, it's all about taking it step by step, making sure we all look at it in a smart and mature one and obviously let law enforcement handle the details. A big thanks should also go to all those working behind the scenes for a resolution and Chloe who is an amazing researcher and a very good friend of mine who cares a lot about Brianna's story as well.
I agree, this case is solvable and I also believe that those involved are known to some officials in town (probably no longer current) who have chosen to for whatever reason remain silent. I know that in small-town New England, prominent families have a lot of say, as do others in the community who have varoius contributing roles. Families protect their own. Even if there were people involved from out of state, if there were anyone involved from the community, the smaller the community, the bigger the secret can be kept...this mindset is also applicable to the Maura Murray case.

In Brianna's case though, there was physical evidence left behind...which is something that can not necessarily be kept "secret" if it is discovered and tested by an agency not invested in protecting members of the community, but invested in solving the crime. Hopefully this is what ultimately brings justice for Brianna and some sence of closure for her family.

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

Please share this and give these people a call on March 11th if you have ANY information that you think could solve the case. It's been 13 years, the Maitlands want closure.

Press Release
The Center forthe Resolution of Unresolved Crime (dbathe CRUC llc) will be holding a tip campaign on Saturday, March 11, 2017 relatingto disappearance of Brianna Maitland. Brianna disappeared after leaving work at theBlack Lantern, Montgomery VT on March 19[SUP]th[/SUP] 2004. Her car was foundabandon a short distance away. She is believed to have been the victim of foul play.
The campaign, BRING BRI HOME. is designed to locate Brianna’s remains in order to bringsome measure of comfort to her family and the community. Membersof the public are encouraged to either call in their tips or come in person todeliver their information to the La Quinta Inn & Suites Green MountainConference Room, located at 813 Fairfax Road, Saint Albans City, VT from 8:00A.M. EST through 6:00 P.M. EST on March 11. Calls may be placed to Investigators at1-802-524-3300 (ask for Bring Bri Home or the Green Mountain room) or 1- 203-507-6352or 413-246-9841 during those same hours. All information iswelcome, no matter how trivial it may seem.
Mr. Bruce Maitland, Brianna’s father, states:
“The Maitland family thanks theCRUC for their work to help findBrianna. The family reward has been extended for this event and remains at$10,000 for the exact location of Brianna, In addition, a reward of $10,000 for information leading to the arrestand conviction of those responsible, is also offered. . The Vermont StatePolice have offered an additional $5000reward. The family reward will onlybe in effect until July 1st 2017. Anyone with credible informationplease come forward now!”

Mr. Bruce Maitland will be inattendance at this event for anyone whowishes to share information directly to him. Infromation can also be emailedto: bringbrihome@gmail.com

La Quinta Inn & Suites hasgenerously donated a conference room for the event. Present at the event, in addition to Mr.Maitland, will be private investigators Stein and Barry, as well as student volunteers from Cambridge College and Fitchburg State University, Informationcan also be sent via email to bringbrihome@gmail.com. Let’s BRING BRI HOME!

TheCenter for the Resolution of Unresolved Crimes (dba the CRUC llc) is a privateinvestigation agency specializing in unresolved cases and missing persons, as well as investigations into sexual assaults(Justice4survivors)for civil litigation and other investigatory matters. The services of the investigators andvolunteers have been donated for this investigation.

MediaNote: The media is invited to attendthe call – in location but we ask thatthe identity of any participants be kept confidential. Investigators will beavailable to the media sometime Friday night, Saturday during the campaign, andfor a, limited time Sunday. Stein and Barry can also be reached via the abovetelephone numbers prior to and after the campaign. Background information on bothis available upon request.

Thank you for assisting in publicizing this event.

Investigators Get Promising Leads from Brianna Maitland Tip Campaign

http://www.mychamplainvalley.com/news/investigators-get-promising-leads-from-brianna-maitland-tip-campaign/670504176

Investigators say they could be closer than ever to finding out what happened to Brianna Maitland.

This after they spent the Sunday in St. Albans with volunteers for the "Bring Bri Home" campaign, collecting tips from the public at the La Quinta Inn and Suites.

"I think Brianna was a lovely girl who had such a bright future ahead of her, and no one had any right to take her away from her friends and family. We really want to bring attention back to this case and make sure she gets the justice she deserves," Sarah Stein, from the Center for the Resolution of Unresolved Crimes, said.

Stein says they have received several promising leads and will be follow up on them in the coming weeks.

Vt. father continues fighting for answers 13 years after daughter vanished

I am so glad there is a push for answers in this case! This one is solvable! It's haunting. This case and the Tara Grinstead case have always held a special place in my heart. I pray for answers and for peace and comfort for her family. If Tara's case can be solved so can Brianna's. Keep working hard! I feel answers will be coming soon. 💜

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

And I'm glad the case is finally getting the attention and interest it deserves. When I first started looking into it, it was going nowhere in terms of leads and barely anybody outside of Vermont had heard about it.

Have they researched all of the victim's computers to find where the Craig's list reply messages were coming from?

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

I'm not really sure what you're refering to, could you please be more precise? ^^

They did, I am not personally aware of all the tips they received but I know that some of them were very relevant. I myself called and gave information that I think will help the case massively. :)

Brianna wasn't taken by a serial killer so whatever the Long Island serial killer may have done is not really relevant to this case.

When I first looked at the pictures of how her car was positioned it just really struck me as terrifying and this case has been one I've always looked into hoping that she has been found or her family has found closure. I hate when it's people I can find myself clicking with and I always wonder where in the world they could be. I hope her family and friends get some type of closure and peace soon or they bring her home.

When I first looked at the pictures of how her car was positioned it just really struck me as terrifying and this case has been one I've always looked into hoping that she has been found or her family has found closure. I hate when it's people I can find myself clicking with and I always wonder where in the world they could be. I hope her family and friends get some type of closure and peace soon or they bring her home.

I agree about the car positioning being terrifying. Those photos of it and the barn still give me the creeps every time I look at them, years later. If one knew absolutely nothing about the case and only saw those photos without any point of reference, I can't imagine anyone not finding them frightening and creepy.

The placement of the car almost looks like some sort of statement, like it's on display, put there for show or whatnot. I HIGHLY doubt it but it is something that's always gnawed at me.

They did, I am not personally aware of all the tips they received but I know that some of them were very relevant. I myself called and gave information that I think will help the case massively. :)

Care to share any of it here if you can?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back