VT VT - Brianna Maitland, 17, Montgomery, 19 March 2004

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
the CRUC has been working with Brianna's family since October in an effort to resolve this case for the family. We have ben working with Vermont ZState Police and other investigators hand have developed several leads with new information.

Such a sad case. I wish Brianna had let someone know what was going on in her life. At least that way there would be some leads or at least suspects...

Where do I even start... I definitely think she is dead but am not sure who would want her dead. If she was involved in drugs or knew something about someone dangerous, I could see there being a probable scenario of abduction and murder. Someone must know what happened to Brianna, I'm 100% sure of that.

Both Jackson and Ryans are most likely involved---this was a crack cocaine ring of some sought and deals in prostitution as well...one has a record as of current with the name and age fitting---Brianna seemed to have a life plan working hard with college in the near future..she wanted independence and needed money. her drug involvement was prob just that---dealing with the scum of the earth was her demise. Low level drug dealers with no conscience. Low level crack dealers had a beautiful young desirable female--but as tough as brianna seemed to be--she wasnt going to play by their rules or bc a bed doll for them --she was difficult and a liability in their eyes. whatever the situation was that went bad ---They grabbed her at an opportune time as warned not to go to work ---kept for a few days drugged raped/prostituted her and prob OD'd in the process----Her apparent confidence and ambitious goals coupled with naivety and lack of life experience was a toxic cocktail--Go to NYC and you will catch the drift---she is most likely deceased and many low level uneducated scum of the earth ppl who were involved know

agree--- although money was involved but believe as heard she gave Ryans a good amt money she saved up or borrowed for drug sell and he rook the cash and blew her off so to say---she possibly threatened him in some way and became a liability--plus she most likely wasnt going to bc a crack *advertiser censored* for these ppl which was part of their game plan

Hoping for justice for Bri in the new year. Your family deserves closure!

State police and family plead with public to come forward with information on Vermont missing persons case

Det. Sgt. Baker says someone knows the answer to the mystery of Brianna Maitland. "It's time for somebody to come forward," she told Dateline. "I firmly believe there are community members here who know what happened."

Brianna Maitland would be 31 years old today.

Much more at link-
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/s...on-on-vermont-missing-persons-case/ar-BBJR5mz

14 years later, Vermont State Police investigate active leads in Brianna Maitland disappearance
March 19, 2018

State Police, along with the Maitland family, strongly emphasize the importance of anyone coming forward with information.

Vermont State Police is offering a reward of up to $5,000.00 for information leading to the resolution of this case and/or information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible.

http://www.mychamplainvalley.com/ne...-in-brianna-maitland-disappearance/1058723352

Search Continues For Brianna Maitland On The Anniversary Of Her Disappearance
Mar 18, 2017

Officials continue to investigate active leads and believe there is a strong indication that Brianna was a victim of foul play. Brianna Maitland, 17 years old at the time of her disappearance, was last seen at her place of employment at the Black Lantern Inn, located in Montgomery.

BhVLDaB.jpg

http://www.caledonianrecord.com/new...cle_7024129b-a63a-5b1e-819e-429f808e2e5a.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back