W.S. Exclusive. Cindy A. Tells Websleuths Owner Her Lawyer Is Taking On Websites!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is on the inter net seems to be the least of CAs problems. Look all you like but I can guarantee that you will not find Caylee on a web site. You will not find proof that your daughter is innocent. I'm sorry that you do not like what people are saying but how about you talk to KC and get her to tell the truth and that should take care of most of your problems.

i could contact a MOD in about 5 seconds...all i need to do is start calling people names....... but because i SELF MOD and mods dont have to watch out for me... it would be silly :eek::eek::eek::eek:

hahahhaa

good night everyone !

LOLOL Amity

I know what you mean. I'm still cracking up about the "ban myself" button and I am alone here laffin my head off! LOL

LOL same here MasonsGramma,
Cats were looking at me really strange.
They were like "what's those funny noises coming from Mom's nose?"
Yea, I admit...I was making snorting sounds out my nose while I was laughing hysterically.
As sad as it is to have such a precious baby missing, sometimes it's nice to have those with that wit 'break the ice' even for just a bit.
The wit on WS is second to none!

I'll do what anyone else wants to do but I cant get a gift card as I live in a one-horse town. For me, it has to be a money order.

Gift cards to Best Buy or something of that nature?
Well, what ever everyone decides please post. I have to go to sleep. I haven't been able to sleep for the past week or so. It takes me so long to calm down after a night on the boards. My heart is so full. It hurts me to the core knowing that baby is out there somewhere. Bless you all and especially that sweet angel, Caylee. Night folks!

can someone contact a mod? Tricia WOULD probably donate it and she NEEDS a laptop!!!!!

Don't tell a Mod, they'll tell on us. They will feel obligated to tell her if we tell them. If we don't tell them then they don't know. They missed the thread. Right?

Ah, I think I used the wrong term--I keep getting slander and libel mixed up. I don't think she has a case at all--there is the freedom of speech. I just meant that I can understand the anger over some of the more overt insults and all.

Not saying that I like the Anthonys, or that I'm on their side. I just can understand the anger over some of the things that are said all over the place about them all.

Lisha

In Virginia, it is all about the same...libel (written), slander(spoken), defamation of character. If I were them, I would be choosing my battles more wisely. They are trying to divert attention from themselves and trying to put it on people like us who are here and probably more concerned about Caylees return than they are.

I was not offended or under the impression you like the A's. Not to worry. I am just flabbergasted these people would even consider something so trivial when they have a granddaughter somewhere out there whose body is cold and dirty and needs to come home.

I agree and understand why Cindy is doing this. It must hurt to read horrid things about your family. I would lash out too.

No matter what I think about how things are being handled by this family I understand Cindy's hurt and anger.

Yes, I understand as well. But I believe it is misplaced anger, and really the justification for all of the websites (if there is one) is the frustration the public has against her daughter not providing information, which, in turn, I believe she is feeling just as much. I'm not on a CA/GA hatred bandwagon. I get their grief. But I also understand the public outcry of such nastiness in the fact that her daughter has not spoken and will not speak. I think the pendulum would move elsewhere if CA were to demand more info out of KC and put more emphasis on her.

Don't tell a Mod, they'll tell on us. They will feel obligated to tell her if we tell them. If we don't tell them then they don't know. They missed the thread. Right?

I'll bet the mods read this as closely as Cindy. Heh..

So true Amity. I dont post on the Caylee threads because you guys do such a great job and I respect you all, but we sure do need to laugh every now and then. I know I do, or this would drive me crazier than I already am
I look at my 2 year old grandtwins and I just CANT imagine.... er "losing" either one of them

I WANT A WEBSLEUTHS T-SHIRT AND COFFEE CUP!!! Excellent Idea!

Since all I wear are x-large T-shirts every single day of my life, having just two other tops in my closet...one for funerals, one for weddings, I would be in WS heaven to have t-shirts that have the WS logo on them...and I'd wear them daily, proudly!
If they came in colors, I'd buy one of each..one for every day of the week. Did I mention I love me my t-shirts?:crazy:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cats were looking at me really strange.
They were like "what's those funny noises coming from Mom's nose?"

ROTF...between R-Dog's self-ban button and the "funny noises coming from Mom's nose" I think I am going to have to go lay down now...you guys are killing me!!!

A present can come from all different directions. Whatever anyone feels comfortable with, will work.
IMO

i could contact a MOD in about 5 seconds...all i need to do is start calling people names....... but because i SELF MOD and mods dont have to watch out for me... it would be silly :eek::eek::eek::eek:

hahahhaa

good night everyone !

Robot- we have grown up together here I think.
Sweet dreams, and put the 44 under pillow away please, it is bad chi

This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

i tried to send funds the above message is what came up......she has BANNED herself from receiving money...........maybe ???

heheheheehehe... thats funny she banned herself

i tried to send 30 bucks... and operation eagle 1 is not working out too well

I'm pretty sure she would have to connect her account to a bank account to accept money. I had to.

Does she have a paypal account already??

Tricia, I believe Cindy has been able to take down a few Myspace sites that were very uncomplimentary about them or their daughter. Myspace seems to easily take down sites if they get a complaint. I don't know if there is any dealing with Myspace or not but I do know of 2 sites that were taken down with no notice to the owners of the pages.

Maybe she should try out Greta..............there is a LOT more there than here and some good information too, BTW.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/0...er-of-caylee-anthony/comment-page-3/#comments

Ok...just slightly OT, but now that you mention t-shirts I have to ask, just how many different colors does CA have?
(And, seriously, how do you go about getting them?)
dude I was thinking the same thing when I saw the purple one! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member