W.S. Exclusive. Cindy A. Tells Websleuths Owner Her Lawyer Is Taking On Websites!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am off to read the NG thread as I dont get her here.
I am sending my US money order tomorrow! Woohoo. Love this idea! love it, love it!

See you all tomorrow! Sweet dreams all

Tricia's address is listed in her posts, anonymous money orders couldn't' be returned and the "for" line on them could state that they're for the "Lap Top Fund". If she didn't know who the "fund funds" were from, she wouldn't feel like she would obligated to anyone (not that she should, just so she wouldn't). Just a thought...

.. (snipped)They are trying to divert attention from themselves and trying to put it on people like us who are here and probably more concerned about Caylees return than they are
(snipped) I am just flabbergasted these people would even consider something so trivial when they have a granddaughter somewhere out there whose body is cold and dirty and needs to come home.

oh yes, cindy, take up your time trying to pursue websites, instead of addressing the real issue!

Well at least if she were to come on here or have her lawyer check it out they would see that Casey has whole threads of supporters and believers posting here. Not just us posters who believe she may be guilty of something horrible.

And the lawyers need to see, and Cindy needs to understand, that regardless of if we feel her daughter is guilty or not, that it is still about CAYLEE. People here are spending their time discussing theories, and trying to make connections that just could lead to finding her beloved Granddaughter. Yes, there are comments and frustrations about her daughter and the family at times, but there are also many helpful discoveries. She wants to throw out the baby with the bath water! (uh, maybe I can come up with a better phrase given more time). She is threatening to go up against, again, people who want to help find Caylee. I just don't get it...and never will. :furious:

Hey...whad I miss?
There's a Plan B?
memo to self: don't go pee when WS is moving fast.

Yes...R-Dog's PP experiment failed...he got a message something like 'this recipient does not accept payments...' :doh:

So...I believe Plan B is what Turbo posted...unsigned MO's to the address listed a few threads back :silenced::silenced:

Ahhh....but Plan B also comes with a glitch...fear of the recipient donating it rather that using it personally :eek:

Sooo...I really do not know what the answer is yet :waitasec:

For da dawg..

images

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! LOLLLOOOLLLLL :woohoo:

There could be complications to both sides. Regardless of the TOS being stated; posters have been sharing stolen pictures on the forum. I would not want to see WS have to address this legally or argue their rights. However, it might be less stress if the Caylee forum went quiet for awhile. The legalities of slander are also a topic of issue. The mods have tried to keep everything mature and mild mannered. But, quite a few posters continue on with their sophmoric accusations and insinuations -as well as breaking the TOS. It is hard to define what is slander versus opinion. egh. I am not sure I want to even be participating here without Tricia around. And I hope more work is not created for the mods because of those who do not follow TOS.

Plan B
Cash, Money Order or Best Buy Gift Card.
All sent snail mail. NO RETURN ADDRESS

Ohhh! Ok, I love these ideas!

Heading to Ho-De (Home Depot) at 7 tomorrow morning so by the time I leave there, my bank will be open.
This is a great way to do it...no return addy, perfect!
Thanks Carrington!

oh yes, cindy, take up your time trying to pursue websites, instead of addressing the real issue!

Well ya know, she should start with her own, as it is illegally soliciting funds from a now defunct account.. Just sayin

There could be complications to both sides. Regardless of the TOS being stated; posters have been sharing stolen pictures on the forum. I would not want to see WS have to address this legally or argue their rights. However, it might be less stress if the Caylee forum went quiet for awhile. The legalities of slander are also a topic of issue. The mods have tried to keep everything mature and mild mannered. But, quite a few posters continue on with their sophmoric accusations and insinuations -as well as breaking the TOS. It is hard to define what is slander versus opinion. egh. I am not sure I want to even be participating here without Tricia around. And I hope more work is not created for the mods because of those who do not follow TOS.

How are the pics stolen? Because they were on Myspace and Facebook? That is probably considered a long shot, at best. If that is the implication, how can someone assume privacy when pics are posted to the internet? Not a big concern.

would that picture humor thread cause any problems ? if so id get it gone pronto .. if not good one less worry for tricia

MSI Wind
REVIEW DATE:07.22.08

Ratings
EditorVery Good

Read Editor Review

ReaderExcellent

Read Reader Reviews (2)

Rate This Product
REVIEW
By Cisco Cheng

As if the ultramobile PC space weren't already crowded enough, MSI Computer Corp. has blown in with its Wind UMPC. MSI basically (though not literally) took the ASUS EeePC 900, improved it, and slapped its own branding onto it. The Wind doesn't go out of its way to differentiate itself from the crowd, but it's still a top-tier UMPC in many ways. At $480 (street), it's the best deal on the market, complete with the Intel Atom platform, Windows XP Home Edition, and a very good user experience. The HP 2133 Mini-Note PC still has the upper hand in configuration options, but until the Mini-Note can deliver a cheaper price, the Wind is our Editors' Choice for UMPCs.

Read the MSI Wind full review

Micro-Star International Co Ltd (MSI)

http://www.msicomputer.com

Price as Tested: $480.00 Street
Type: Ultraportable, Value
Operating System: MS Windows XP Home
Processor Name: Intel Atom N270
Processor Speed: 1.6 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
Weight: 2.6 lb
Screen Size: 10.1 inches
Screen Size Type: widescreen
Graphics Card: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
Storage Capacity: 80 GB
Networking Options: 802.11g
Primary Optical Drive: External

• HP
• Dell
• Toshiba • Lenovo
• Apple
• Sony

• Lenovo IdeaCentre K210
• MSI Wind
• Acer Aspire 6920G-6071

• How we test our products

• ProductWire Newsletter
• Subscribe to our New Reviews Feed
• More RSS Feeds

someone suggested a fund could be done toward it at Amazon? I have no idea if or how that works, but would work for me to donate...

I did a search on PC magazine for the best laptops. This one had great reviews at a great price!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper