WA/Canada - Human feet washing ashore

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I read somewhere it may be from a small plane thet crashed - two brothers, in fact the police have taken DNA from the mens father to see if it is them. The family really believe that is the case. I read it last week on CTV.ca, or cbcnews.ca, but I cannot find the article now. I know someone else posted a link to this story from Yahoo last week as well. I'll see if I can find it.

How would that explain finding four right feet?

There must be an explaination to connect all four. I can't imagine that two would be from the brothers' plane crash and the other two from an unrelated source.

How decomposed were the feet? The water must be fairly cold that far north, so I guess it would be hard to tell how long they had been in there.

Susan

It is amazing how quiet this is being kept,but no its not a hoax.I keep hearing it could be a gang thing.Thats what I hear the most.I don't want to say to much and get anyone in trouble.The Vancouver area has a huge Angels presence,they are not very nice to people who lets say try to pull one over on them or to new people trying to join.I know a man who tried to join,its a wonder he is still alive.The morgues have no bodies who are missing any feet,so they say.So far thats what I have heard without going into huge detail.

There was the story out there about the missing men on a boat,I don't believe for one minute they fell overboard and only their feet have washed up it makes no sense.

And why no left feet? Not even one.
Does anyone know if they've mentioned how the feet may have been severed?

eta: I see the article says they don't look severed, but decomp caused them to separate. In that case, my mind wandering to cartels and the mob has pretty much stopped.

Thanks for merging the threads!:blowkiss:

Latest washed-up foot likely a woman's, says finder Judith Lavoie, Canwest News Service; Victoria Times

Colonist Published: Monday, May 26, 2008

The severed right foot found near Vancouver last week almost certainly belonged to a woman, says the man who found it.
It is also extremely unlikely that it has anything to do with the other three right feet that have washed ashore on Gulf Islands in the past nine months, said Mike Ladislaus, caretaker of Kirkland and Gunn islands in the south arm of the Fraser River.
Ladislaus's nine-year-old Labrador-retriever Sophie found the foot Thursday on the Kirkland shoreline. He said the size and style of the running shoe made him believe it belonged to a woman.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/map-where-feet-washed-ashore

Thanks for the new info christine2448. This is definately a head scratcher. :waitasec:

I find it curious that they seem very adament that the most recent foot is not connected with the other three feet. It seems like on hell of a coincidence if you ask me.

That is crazy and scary.

Does anyone remember that movie where the guy kept cutting off parts of his kidnapped *girlfriend* so she wouldn't escape? The story was something like that anyway. I keep thinking of that movie when I read about all these feet showing up. :eek: :(

That is crazy and scary.

Does anyone remember that movie where the guy kept cutting off parts of his kidnapped *girlfriend* so she wouldn't escape? The story was something like that anyway. I keep thinking of that movie when I read about all these feet showing up. :eek: :(

"Boxing Helena" one of my all time fave movies. It's one of that Lynch guys films I think.:eek:

I just came to this thread to post about the 5th foot but y'all beat me to it. Interesting that this time it is a left foot. If it goes with one of the right feet already found, I imagine we will hear of three more left feet washing up on shore. One at a time, of course.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back