WA/Canada - Human feet washing ashore

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
An accident in which only feet wash up?!?!?!?

My deepest respect for all my dear WS friends, but this is my third time asking- does anyone on here watch DEXTER??

I swear, it's too freaky, and perhaps, relevant.. except for the climate

My deepest respect for all my dear WS friends, but this is my third time asking- does anyone on here watch DEXTER??

No. What about it? Did it have a similar theme?

6th one washed up to-day on Vancouver Island at Campbell River I saw it on the CNN web page, although I live only 30 minuets away. ...

6th one washed up to-day on Vancouver Island at Campbell River I saw it on the CNN web page, although I live only 30 minuets away. ...
WTH....another one. Do you know if it's a left or right?

Apparently this is why phil - It's extremely unlikely that they're coming from the outside," he said.
Grimm said the six feet, all encased in buoyant sneakers, have either come from the strait or the Fraser River, which empties into the strait.
The major ocean current off B.C.'s coast travels in a large counter-clockwise loop, he explained. Constantly changing local weather systems and tides usher floating debris caught in the current to shores in North America and Asia, rarely piling ocean rubbish in the same place, he said.
That may be why feet aren't piling up in other regions.
"It's very bizarre," he added.
However, another expert noted that when a foot separates as a body decomposes, modern running shoes could keep it afloat for large distances.
Curtis Ebbesmeyer, a U.S. authority on ocean currents and drifting objects, said a disarticulated foot could float for up to 1,600 kilometres in a buoyant sneaker. http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=f5fb1894-df01-4b58-97d8-b9ee3c88a9ac

LuckyDucky,
Thank you for the information.
So why are the people near the Frazier River loosing feet while wearing tennis shoes?

I've watched DEXTER once and I don't remember feet washing up..then again that doesn't mean much. ;) lol

Based on the comments I want to say that these feet are from an accidental vic. They have ruled out homicide- however, wow- this is amazing.

I still think it's a serial killer playing a grotesque game to amuse himself.

I sort of agree. 4 of the 6 feet have been left feet, that makes four deaths. In the article on CNN tonight, one of the witnesses said the bones sticking out of the shoe were clean cuts, not jagged like you would expect in an accident. Sounds a little suspicious that all the feet are in running shoes and therefore are buoyant. I think he's cutting up the bodies, doing God only knows what with the other parts and throwing the feet out in buoyant shoes to taunt LE.

Sick beyond belief.

I just can't get my head around this stuff. What the heck is going on.

Could it be a prank by some medical students?

It was stated in one of the links that 3 of the feet came unattatched from the bodies due to decompisition. These were not cut off.
Perhaps a serial killer is not so facinated with feet but wants recognition and is going thru bodies of ones he has killed and dumping the feet for publicity.

Could it be a prank by some medical students?
no - i would highly doubt that. i wouldn't even think that students who are taking anatomy classes where they get their own cadavars could do that... you are NOT allowed to mutilate a corpse!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back