WA/Canada - Human feet washing ashore

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
man this is frightening. This is probably some sicko torturing people.

I about fell out of my chair when I saw this headline:

Fifth Severed Foot Washes Ashore in British Columbia, Deepening Mystery

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,357703,00.html

Is it me or am I the only person that has about 50 questions the press has not asked, starting with the obvious:

Did the 5th (and 2nd left) have a sneaker on, and if so did it match the first 3???

:eek::eek: Why is this not a bigger deal? Why don't we get more information??

Are all of these feet really "washing ashore"? Is there a possibility that they're being planted?

my goodness!! :silenced: What is going on here??!! I'm going to put a 'summary' on all the feet that have come ashore, if you all don't mind...

in May 2 '07: first right foot - man's size 12 discovered on Kirkland Island just a kilometer from Westham Island
August '07: second right foot - man's size 12 discovered on Gabruika and Jedediah islands
February, 08: third right foot - man's Reebok found near Valdes Island
May 24, 2008: fourth right foot - wearing a sock and sneakers near Kirkland Island in the Fraser River
June 16, 2008: fifth foot - left one encased in a shoe near waters off Westham Island.
June 18, 2008 - latest right foot - man's wearing black Adidas shoes near the sand spit on Vancouver Island community of Campbell River.

actually it looks like there were TWO feet found within weeks of each other:
And in August, 2007, two severed feet were found within a week of each other.
In one instance, a Vancouver couple taking a walk on Gabriola Island came across a single black-and-white size 12 Reebok shoe.
A closer look revealed a partially decomposed right foot that appeared to belong to a man.
In the other, a Washington state family visiting Jedidiah Island also uncovered a right foot that may have washed ashore. It, too, was in a size 12 shoe.

anyway...

:eek::eek: Why is this not a bigger deal? Why don't we get more information??

I agree. What is going on with this story?
It's very creepy, but also..why all of a sudden did the feet start hitting the beach?
Is there a chance a serial killer has dumped some body parts at the same time, and they are just now washing ashore. :confused:
So bizarre.

I agree. What is going on with this story?
It's very creepy, but also..why all of a sudden did the feet start hitting the beach?
Is there a chance a serial killer has dumped some body parts at the same time, and they are just now washing ashore. :confused:
So bizarre.

and why just feet? Why not heads or hands?

So does the one left foot match any of the right ones?

I still think it's a serial killer playing a grotesque game to amuse himself.

An accident in which only feet wash up?!?!?!?

He said his theory is that the feet came along as a result of an accident that might have happened up along the Fraser River, that washed down and spread out along the Straight of Georgia.

An accident in which only feet wash up?!?!?!?
Apparently this is why phil - It's extremely unlikely that they're coming from the outside," he said.
Grimm said the six feet, all encased in buoyant sneakers, have either come from the strait or the Fraser River, which empties into the strait.
The major ocean current off B.C.'s coast travels in a large counter-clockwise loop, he explained. Constantly changing local weather systems and tides usher floating debris caught in the current to shores in North America and Asia, rarely piling ocean rubbish in the same place, he said.
That may be why feet aren't piling up in other regions.
"It's very bizarre," he added.
However, another expert noted that when a foot separates as a body decomposes, modern running shoes could keep it afloat for large distances.
Curtis Ebbesmeyer, a U.S. authority on ocean currents and drifting objects, said a disarticulated foot could float for up to 1,600 kilometres in a buoyant sneaker. http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=f5fb1894-df01-4b58-97d8-b9ee3c88a9ac

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz
Back