Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. It is very significant that her car and her body were found so close to home and nearly equi distant from each location - just in different directions. What is the midpoint from the place of the car and that of the body? The house. You know when LE is searching for a serial killer, they look for the midpoint connecting the victims homes/locations of the bodies, etc.

From her house, one would take a left on 48th, a left at 228th, a right at 236 or 205 depending where the body was dumped in the culvert then but 205 turns into 244th SW and from there a right on 56th a left on 234 and there is her car.

Left, left, right, right, left. From her house.

She didn't send that text, she was in a culvert and there is one person and only one person who knew that she was going to carpool, and with whom, and that she wouldn't be showing up and this is who sent the text. She wasn't near her car, her phone was.

She was parked where she was going to shop - per who???? Right.

She was not kidnapped off the street at 7:00am, murdered and stuffed in a culvert in broad daylight. It didn't happen folks. She was in that culvert before daylight.

JMHO

I seem to be getting an old presser? Says they are looking for Cheryl ... voice breaks up, don't know what's going on ...

I'm so sorry. If you're looking at the Kiro link, I see now that I posted the wrong one. I had two tabs open after clicking through... and accidentally posted the page I clicked through from instead of the live feed.

None of the live stuff will work for me now but try the Periscope links... I apologize. :(

Body found on corner of Cedar Way and 244th off the street.

Right. It is very significant that her car and her body were found so close to home and nearly equi distant from each location - just in different directions. What is the midpoint from the place of the car and that of the body? The house. You know when LE is searching for a serial killer, they look for the midpoint connecting the victims homes/locations of the bodies, etc.

From her house, one would take a left on 48th, a left at 228th, a right at 236 or 205 depending where the body was dumped in the culvert then but 205 turns into 244th SW and from there a right on 56th a left on 234 and there is her car.

Left, left, right, right, left. From her house.

She didn't send that text, she was in a culvert and there is one person and only one person who knew that she was going to carpool, and with whom, and that she wouldn't be showing up and this is who sent the text. She wasn't near her car, her phone was.

She was parked where she was going to shop - per who???? Right.

She was not kidnapped off the street at 7:00am, murdered and stuffed in a culvert in broad daylight. It didn't happen folks. She was in that culvert before daylight.

JMHO

Sadly I agree 100%.

If I remember correctly there is a cemetery on cedar right about there.

Yeah looks like there is, see attached.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 78
On Periscope you can watch it again under the recent broadcasts. There really wasn't much information, though. LE is staying tight-lipped on this. I'm glad. I really trust Prickart (?). He seems wise and thorough. I just want justice for this dear woman.

Thank you, I am watching it now.

I'm so sorry. If you're looking at the Kiro link, I see now that I posted the wrong one. I had two tabs open after clicking through... and accidentally posted the page I clicked through from instead of the live feed.

None of the live stuff will work for me now but try the Periscope links... I apologize. :(

No problem! :)

Yes I was able to see it on the periscope link.

If you go to Google Streetview and the corner of Cedar Way and 205th, the street sign there says 244th. It's also right by a culvert.... :(

Sad to hear that she is gone. Glad to hear she was found quickly so the family and her many friends can have closure.

Just remember, people's lives that they show us away from home, are many times 100% different inside their home.

Justice will be served for Cheryl!

So it is close enought to have walked. But is there any reason for her to walk in that direction?

No.

I have family that lives near this area. There's really no plausible reason why she would have been walking around there, given the context. Even if she knew someone in that area and had some reason to see them, she would have driven her car, not walked. It's generally cold and wet this time of year, and people in the suburbs usually drive places unless they are purposefully trying to get exercise or be "green".

If she was left in a culvert it has to be somebody who knows the area. From what I can make out, they're not visible from the road side.

Eta, just seen JanetElaines post and yes, I can see it now....very clearly in fact.

205th and 244th are used interchangeably. If a Snohomish County agency like MLT Police is referring to the road, they'll say 244th.

The Snohomish County crime page on Facebook has more information about a potential suspect being questioned. I won't repost since it doesn't come from an official source but it's a theory discussed in this thread.

The Snohomish County crime page on Facebook has more information about a potential suspect being questioned. I won't repost since it doesn't come from an official source but it's a theory discussed in this thread.

May Justice be Served!

Three possible theories at the top of my list:

1) Strong armed robbery and abduction at the scene of her car. ( Highly doubtful)

2) The text was actually made by Cheryl as a stall tactic so her friend would go one without her. She was interacting with someone at her vehicle that nobody knew about. For whatever reason, this person and this meeting needed to be kept secret. Did this person know they were being kept secret ?

3) The entire scene was carefully staged. The text to the friend, the parking of the vehicle, the phone ceasing to function within minutes after the last text. It was many hours after that text before her husband called to report her missing. Also, if the husband had anything to do with staging all of this, how would he have been able to move around so much without being seen ?

I'm actually leaning towards theory #2. It fits the details at the scene. She vanished simply because she got into a vehicle with an unknown person after she parked her car where it was found. When and where her phone was disabled and what happened afterward is speculation. Her husband doesn't really seem to be the focus of police suspicions.......at least not yet.

Feel free to pick the theories apart, I'm open to revising them depending on the details which emerge.

Is that a closed group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member