Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Snohomish County crime page on Facebook has more information about a potential suspect being questioned. I won't repost since it doesn't come from an official source but it's a theory discussed in this thread.

You could post the link to the Snohomish County crime page, just not the actual posts.

It is a closed group. :( Snohomish County Crime and Community Page. See within comments someone referencing an individual being brought in for questioning. Update: comment by prior poster appears to have been deleted now. Not sure if it was an admin or the poster. In any event, doesn't appear to be being treated as a suicide or medical emergency...

The culvert seems like a "quick" placement of her, right off the road, but hidden a bit. So she would eventually be found, but not right away.

If her husband did have something to do with Cheryl, it is ironic (that if this decedent is Cheryl), she was found on Valentine's Day...

IMOO.

If her husband did have something to do with Cheryl, it is ironic (that if this decedent is Cheryl), she was found on Valentine's Day...

IMOO.

I was thinking the same thing. So sad for the family to have her found on a holiday :(

So now I imagine soon we might find out when the last time Cheryl was seen, unless that info is with held, if it goes to trial.

IMOO.

The Snohomish County crime page on Facebook has more information about a potential suspect being questioned. I won't repost since it doesn't come from an official source but it's a theory discussed in this thread.

It's not fair! This is a closed group and we can't see what is being said. How did they get a suspect so quickly?

It's not fair! This is a closed group and we can't see what is being said. How did they get a suspect so quickly?
Just remember that it's on Facebook. It's not necessarily true. 😉

So now I imagine soon we might find out when the last time Cheryl was seen, unless that info is with held, if it goes to trial.

IMOO.

I've found it so odd the entire time that nobody wanted to say when she was last actually seen. Surely LE knows. So the answer to that question must be of value to the investigation.

Three possible theories at the top of my list:

1) Strong armed robbery and abduction at the scene of her car. ( Highly doubtful)

2) The text was actually made by Cheryl as a stall tactic so her friend would go one without her. She was interacting with someone at her vehicle that nobody knew about. For whatever reason, this person and this meeting needed to be kept secret. Did this person know they were being kept secret ?

3) The entire scene was carefully staged. The text to the friend, the parking of the vehicle, the phone ceasing to function within minutes after the last text. It was many hours after that text before her husband called to report her missing. Also, if the husband had anything to do with staging all of this, how would he have been able to move around so much without being seen ?

I'm actually leaning towards theory #2. It fits the details at the scene. She vanished simply because she got into a vehicle with an unknown person after she parked her car where it was found. When and where her phone was disabled and what happened afterward is speculation. Her husband doesn't really seem to be the focus of police suspicions.......at least not yet.

Feel free to pick the theories apart, I'm open to revising them depending on the details which emerge.

If you feel it is #2, why do you feel Cheryl would have a secret meet up with some one when she knew she had to carpool? Wouldn't Cheryl have met up with this supposed person at a different place and time?

And her badge was still at home. So she still would have to go home to retrieve the badge.

IMOO.

I don't know if he's a suspect. It didn't come from an official source and was then deleted from the page so I didn't think I could repost?

There's many a theory been discussed on this thread. Which theory are you meaning?

Never mind thanks, just seen you're above post.

I don't know if he's a suspect. It didn't come from an official source and was then deleted from the page so I didn't think I could repost?

Per the rules here you can't post that.
If it was LE or MSM, different story.

All of steelman's theories seem very possible to me. An abduction does seem unlikely but I think you could pull it off as long as you were quick. I can't decide whether #2/3 seems more probable. Hard to judge without hearing from husband.

I feel sorry for the volunteer searchers who found this deceased lady. They must be in a terrible state of shock.

If you feel it is #2, why do you feel Cheryl would have a secret meet up with some one when she knew she had to carpool? Wouldn't Cheryl have met up with this supposed person at a different place and time?

IMOO.

Chance meeting, spat, co-worker offered her a lift home, etc.

You can post a link to an official LE or news site FB page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4