Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From looking at the picture where her car was found, if she first passed a security camera at 236th and 56th two minutes prior to the text, it would be logical that she would have parked on the right hand (eastern) side of the street (in the above picture.) Not up against the park. The entire eastern side of the street on that block has a fence running along it and no place to hide.

So the person(s) must have either crossed the street to get to her from the park area, or just been right along her side of the road, walked around to the driver's side, and started the crime at that point. I'm wondering if it was not her blood, but the perp's, on the passenger door - but I'm sure that LE would know that by now.

I feel so terrible for the family tonight, especially. All this time knowing that there had been blood found and not being able to say it. No wonder they were mourning so soon. :(

Did you read somewhere that she ever parked there? What leads you to think that CD was actually alive in the car in that location that day? Just curious, as I can't get to a scenario that had her there before the attack.

From what I've read, the lot wasn't full. I read that it would have been unusual for her to go there and it wasn't on the to or from her home.

Hey that's ok...assumptions....I made plenty of assumptions myself with Cheryl's case. I have a lot to learn. It really did look like something else. Now I feel I need to apologize to her whole family!
I am sorry Cheryl's family!
I hope Justice is Served!

It happens so easily - the husband is the first suspect. Police think the same thing, but they have more information. Now we have the information too.

attachment.php

This is the block where Cheryl's husband located her white Subaru in the afternoon. It wouldn't have been this light at 7am, but definitely not "dark." The area between the crosswalk in the foreground and the crosswalk seen near the top of the picture is the entire block. It's right next to a playground that goes back into the woods.

http://www.timeanddate.com/sun/usa/seattle?month=11&year=2015

Mountlake Terrace isn't on here, so I went with Seattle - not the same but comparable enough for our purposes, IMO. Seattle is 20 minutes from Mountlake Terrace.

The above picture was taken in November 2015. Other pictures in the area are from December 2015. You can see an ever so slight shade in some spots if you 'travel' the road a bit. The shade indicates the sun (however little sunlight there was) was shining from a point between east southeast and south.

I went with a November 23rd date. The sun that day rose at 7:26am east southeast, and was at south at 11:56am. Now I'm not a great compass reader, but a rough estimate will do IMO - the middle point between those two points and times would be approximately 9:45am.

It's my belief the Google maps picture was taken around that time, 9:45am. (Idk if and what it matters, but there you go). :)

The transit company supplied video footage within 24 hours. If there was a clear perp or evidence of Cheryl on them they would have known right away as the transit company has the ability to pull specific time frames. They have decent equipment. I received assistance once in a stolen vehicle case. Besides that they also have sound and video on most buses. Their angles can also show external views through the windows to use with accident investigations.

Of Cheryl was in the c Transit Center they know. I can almost guarantee they also have images of every person walk approaching that transit center AND/OR those returning to a car from an area that's not the bus bays.

If I remember correctly at the MLT park and ride you park then walk across a walkway to a bus station ON the freeway.

If someone approached from the neighborhood or park and went to a car it would be noticeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just for clarity, but does home surveillance actually show Cheryl herself leaving the home after hubby, or Cheryl's car leaving?

I wonder if it actually shows who is leaving, like a camera or is it just whoever's code is entered? I know at our house we each have our own codes, so if I know my husband's code I can use it or we could possibly be walking out together & only use one or the other.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Was her husband home at 7 am when she realized she didn't have her ID badge? I'd have probably called my hubby if I was in that position and he was home. I'd say 'pretty please can you bring me my badge cuz my ride is waiting….' It would be quicker for him to bring it then it would be for her to return hime and then come back again.

Or at the very least I would call him and rant that I forgot it and was heading back home for it. Whenever one of us has a major glitch or a change of routine---we call or text one another about it. Kind of odd that she didn't call him that morning when everything was falling apart for her.

Or at the very least "grab my badge and meet me in the driveway because my ride is waiting."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3