Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heartbreaking. I knew the chances she was alive & left on her own were slim to none, but the news is still a punch in the gut.

I feel for the searchers who found her body. I can't even imagine the horror of that moment. I am glad she's been found so that justice can begin to be served for her. So that the family, like her poor sister holding that sign, can have some answers.

I'm leaning towards a staged scene & someone who knows her. The thought that she was abducted, murdered & dumped in broad daylight in an area that feels safe is hard to accept.

She's been right here all along. Suspecting it & knowing it are different. A wonderful lady left like trash. [emoji17]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I totally agree. I figured she wasn't in the Veteran's Park near the Transit Center.

I felt it was staged as well and by someone who knew her.

IMOO.

Just seeing the confirmation now. RIP Cheryl. I hope LE get to the bottom of this real quick.

Longtime lurker but posting now because I'm a local. Apparently there is another woman missing now from the Mountlake Terrace area so we're starting to worry a bit. Her name is Amy White. Hopefully this link will work:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....200880614685.128852.758654685&type=3&theater

Devastated that Cheryl's body was found today. Was really hoping for a good outcome. :(

Thank you for this info! Wow. I can see why people would be getting worried. Missing since Friday evening from an area 3 miles from the Cedar Way culvert... I really hope nobody jumped the gun on the found body being Cheryl and having to retract that...

It is so sad to see in big red letters Found Deceased and in the located section of WS.
I know the thread has to go to located, but it makes me so sad!

Cheryl, there were so many people that cared about you that don't even know you!!

May you Rest in Peace!

Thank you for this info! Wow. I can see why people would be getting worried. Missing since Friday evening from an area 3 miles from the Cedar Way culvert... I really hope nobody jumped the gun on the found body being Cheryl and having to retract that...

But they did say family confirmed it, even if they didn't want to confirm on the facebook page for her.

[video=twitter;699036041991233537]https://twitter.com/RobKIRO7/status/699036041991233537[/video]

True. Okay, good. Because a mix-up like that would be beyond horrific.

This news leaves a sadness in my heart. I had been hoping for a different outcome - just like everyone else on this thread.

I hope, along with you all, that this is solved quickly.

Sending prayers of love and comfort to loved ones of Cheryl. May you rest in peace Cheryl.

It is so sad to see in big red letters Found Deceased and in the located section of WS.
I know the thread has to go to located, but it makes me so sad!

Cheryl, there were so many people that cared about you that don't even know you!!

May you Rest in Peace!

Dear Treelights: This message of yours is so incredibly heartfelt.

Some terrible tragedy occurred to end the life of Cheryl DeBoer. Hopefully the actions weren't taken deliberately but the results are still eternal. My heart goes out to Cheryl's family. To go on without her will be difficult and unnatural and I hope they are surrounded with the love they will need.

Longtime lurker but posting now because I'm a local. Apparently there is another woman missing now from the Mountlake Terrace area so we're starting to worry a bit. Her name is Amy White. Hopefully this link will work:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....200880614685.128852.758654685&type=3&theater

Devastated that Cheryl's body was found today. Was really hoping for a good outcome. :(

Amy has been found allegedly and is okay. I am happy to hear this, don't have to look at a Serial angle involving Cheryl.....

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1110736772278372&id=211388098879915

Two photos of LE processing the scene.

I think they are taking photos from above using the ladder.

How much exactly did it rain in Mountlake Terrace while Cheryl was missing? Could someone have placed her further inside the culvert, but the amount of rain washed her into a more visible part of the culvert?

In my mind it makes a difference how far she was placed inside... i.e. futher inside = more effort to conceal = more likely to be someone she knows; just barely inside = somebody trying to just get rid of her body = more likely a stranger.

ETA also, not saying searchers could not have gone pretty far into the culvert to check it... when baby Rainn was missing my DD's search group waded through a swamp to some kind of high structure in the middle (a pipe like thing) and DD stood on someone's shoulders to look into it. It makes me think most search groups don't just glance at stuff like that. But I'd still like to know her position inside the culvert (distance).

How much exactly did it rain in Mountlake Terrace while Cheryl was missing? Could someone have placed her further inside the culvert, but the amount of rain washed her into a more visible part of the culvert?

In my mind it makes a difference how far she was placed inside... i.e. futher inside = more effort to conceal = more likely to be someone she knows; just barely inside = somebody trying to just get rid of her body = more likely a stranger.

ETA also, not saying searchers could not have gone pretty far into the culvert to check it... when baby Rainn was missing my DD's search group waded through a swamp to some kind of high structure in the middle (a pipe like thing) and DD stood on someone's shoulders to look into it. It makes me think most search groups don't just glance at stuff like that. But I'd still like to know her position inside the culvert (distance).

Good thought process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member