Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I have a hard time seeing how this was someone she knew. How would that person predict CD would leave her badge at home that day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if they had company the day before?
Maybe the perp was at the house? Maybe it was taken, and replaced the next day?
Maybe the badge was hidden by someone?
Just throwing out thoughts on how anyone could predict about Cheryl not having that badge with her.
IMOO.

A lie detector test does not exonerate someone and is not even court admissable. However, if someone is labeled not a person of interest does that not mean they can be a suspect instead? Cops are known to be cagey in worsing, especially to get results.

Also, if she was suicidal, she would park there and take her purse etc in an effort maybe to make people think she went missing by her own choice, rode bus somewhere, and wasnt going to kill herself so as not to hurt her family so bad. People who are considering suicide often dont reach out about it because of shame guilt fear etc. They also dont think things through. Ive been depressed before and thought of leaving things behind but not wanting my family to know what really happened....

Anyway, im not saying i think certain people are suspects or she was suicidal. I do not believe her cause of death will be released until they get toxicology and evidence processed, which will be several days if not weeks. No matter how evident it is someone killed themselves oded was murdered etc they have to have evidence before reaching conclusions and divulging the conclusion to others.

I wonder if they had company the day before?
Maybe the perp was at the house? Maybe it was taken, and replaced the next day?
Maybe the badge was hidden by someone?
Just throwing out thoughts on how anyone could predict about Cheryl not having that badge with her.
IMOO.

Yeah, I was thinking of those possibilities too, but then I kept thinking that they still probably couldn't predict when she'd find out her badge was missing and how she'd react (just going to work anyway versus turning around and where she'd stop if she'd turn around). But, maybe someone who knew her very well would know those things.

A lie detector test does not exonerate someone and is not even court admissable. However, if someone is labeled not a person of interest does that not mean they can be a suspect instead? Cops are known to be cagey in worsing, especially to get results.

Also, if she was suicidal, she would park there and take her purse etc in an effort maybe to make people think she went missing by her own choice, rode bus somewhere, and wasnt going to kill herself so as not to hurt her family so bad. People who are considering suicide often dont reach out about it because of shame guilt fear etc. They also dont think things through. Ive been depressed before and thought of leaving things behind but not wanting my family to know what really happened....

Anyway, im not saying i think certain people are suspects or she was suicidal. I do not believe her cause of death will be released until they get toxicology and evidence processed, which will be several days if not weeks. No matter how evident it is someone killed themselves oded was murdered etc they have to have evidence before reaching conclusions and divulging the conclusion to others.

Police have clearly stated that the husband has been "ruled out". He's not a suspect, and not a person of interest. He last saw his wife at home on Monday morning.

"Police: Husband not a 'person of interest' in death of Mountlake Terrace woman ...

Police say Cheryl DeBoer's husband has been ruled out as a "person of interest" in the Mountlake Terrace woman's death. ...

"He's ruled out. He's no longer a person of interest," Pickard said."

http://komonews.com/news/local/poli...-interest-in-death-of-mountlake-terrace-woman

Yeah, I was thinking of those possibilities too, but then I kept thinking that they still probably couldn't predict when she'd find out her badge was missing and how she'd react (just going to work anyway versus turning around and where she'd stop if she'd turn around). But, maybe someone who knew her very well would know those things.

I was wondering that if this were true, maybe they thought she would be at her house longer looking for this badge. Maybe they intended to follow her whenever she left her house?
I haven't a clue. I am just throwing out ideas.

IMOO.

This is why I have a hard time seeing how this was someone she knew. How would that person predict CD would leave her badge at home that day?

If she wasn't alive.

Police have clearly stated that the husband has been "ruled out". He's not a suspect, and not a person of interest. He last saw his wife at home on Monday morning.

"Police: Husband not a 'person of interest' in death of Mountlake Terrace woman ...

Police say Cheryl DeBoer's husband has been ruled out as a "person of interest" in the Mountlake Terrace woman's death. ...

"He's ruled out. He's no longer a person of interest," Pickard said."

http://komonews.com/news/local/poli...-interest-in-death-of-mountlake-terrace-woman

No longer, meaning he was at one time?
IMOO.

Well i hope they didnt quote him wrong. Anyway. I think theyre leaning away from suicide theory, as theyve asked public to come forward about suspicious activity during that week.

Just a friendly word of advice ... :)

If the thinly veiled hinting at the husband being the culprit continues moderators will clean the thread, people will get a time out, or worse, the thread will be closed. I don't want that. I would like to continue discussing theories here, but the family is considered a victim here on WS until and unless LE says otherwise.

Also in most suspicious missing persons cases, spouse is #1 poa until you can clear them. So i do believe he was poa at one time.

IMOO.

Hmmm. Is that LE's wording, I wonder? It could just be alluding to the fact that generally a spouse or other romantic partner is the first to be scrutinized. Heaven knows I made some instant assumptions in this case. I was glad to be wrong. They seem like a close and loving family.

Regarding surveillance, I thought there was a link upthread that referenced video from the home. Can't get to it right now. But we were debating that wording before and I think someone found reference to video.

Also in most suspicious missing persons cases, spouse is #1 poa until you can clear them. So i do believe he was poa at one time.

Pickard has maintained from the beginning,to my knowledge, that there aren't any persons of interest or any suspects, but the words no longer sounds like yes at one time he was a person of interest, according to that quote.
IMOO.

Hmmm. Is that LE's wording, I wonder? It could just be alluding to the fact that generally a spouse or other romantic partner is the first to be scrutinized. Heaven knows I made some instant assumptions in this case. I was glad to be wrong. They seem like a close and loving family.

Regarding surveillance, I thought there was a link upthread that referenced video from the home. Can't get to it right now. But we were debating that wording before and I think someone found reference to video.

I agree.

IMOO.

Not only is he the last person to admit seeing her (at 6:50AM on Monday), but the husband always has to be ruled out when a wife is found dead in a drainage pipe.

Did they say that in a press conference?

I see that you are new here. The discussion can move quickly sometimes, so if you hit the "reply with quote" button to add a comment, then everyone can see the context of the comment. Cheers, and

Welcome to Webseluths!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member