Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a side note they located the other missing woman's body. No foul play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highlights from March 2 Seattle Times article. Sorry for the repeat; I finally broke down and subscribed:

Could be weeks before ME releases info on death of Mountlake Terrace woman

Originally published March 2, 2016 at 6:08

Police are waiting on lab results before releasing information on the investigation into the death of Cheryl DeBoer.

By Jessica Lee
Seattle Times staff reporter

• it may be a month before investigators release laboratory results
  • City police continue to wait on that lab information, which includes a toxicology report, before releasing details on the investigation into DeBoer’s death.
  • police recently obtained information from DeBoer’s cellphone and computer records, which they continue to analyze.
  • her mysterious disappearance and death created fear throughout the community
  • Recently those type of concerns over safety have “slowed down somewhat.”

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/could-be-weeks-before-me-releases-info-on-death-of-mountlake-terrace-woman/

Highlights from March 2 Seattle Times article. Sorry for the repeat; I finally broke down and subscribed:

Could be weeks before ME releases info on death of Mountlake Terrace woman

Originally published March 2, 2016 at 6:08

Police are waiting on lab results before releasing information on the investigation into the death of Cheryl DeBoer.

By Jessica Lee
Seattle Times staff reporter

• it may be a month before investigators release laboratory results
  • City police continue to wait on that lab information, which includes a toxicology report, before releasing details on the investigation into DeBoer’s death.
  • police recently obtained information from DeBoer’s cellphone and computer records, which they continue to analyze.
  • her mysterious disappearance and death created fear throughout the community
  • Recently those type of concerns over safety have “slowed down somewhat.”

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/could-be-weeks-before-me-releases-info-on-death-of-mountlake-terrace-woman/

I wonder what kind of information they obtained from her cell phone and computer records? Or do they mean, in general, now they are able to analyze her cell phone and computer records…
IMOO.

I wonder what kind of information they obtained from her cell phone and computer records? Or do they mean, in general, now they are able to analyze her cell phone and computer records…
IMOO.

I think they received more information from her computer and cell phone.

No rational, explainable reason, but I've felt from the beginning that a woman harmed Cheryl.

I do hope answers will be coming soon for the DeBoer family and the community.

And us, too. Some days I get a bit crazed with all the missing people mysteries I read about here.

RE: Cuts on Cheryl's fingers

http://www.exploreforensics.co.uk/defensive-wounds.html

Following is an excerpt from "Explore Forensics" which speaks to Defense Wounds "normally to be found around the hands, fingers and arms of the victim"

Defensive Wounds
By: Jack Claridge (4 Sep 12)
Wounds Defensive Wounds Fight Victim

Defensive wounds are more often than not to be found on the hands of an individual who has been attacked or involved in a fight. These wounds, which are normally to be found around the hands, fingers and arms of the victim - and indeed sometimes the attacker - can be examined in order to determine how much of a struggle the victim put up and how much of a frenzy the attacker was in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

No rational, explainable reason, but I've felt from the beginning that a woman harmed Cheryl.

And us, too. Some days I get a bit crazed with all the missing people mysteries I read about here.

I've thought the suspect is a woman from the beginning, lots of people think it was an unplanned & disorganized abduction, but I don't. I think it was all a very well planned out murder, from the "forgotten" badge to the placement of Cheryl's body, which imo seems to be sending a message that CD was beneath her killer, like the killer wanted to imply Cheryl was like trash & just thrown into a drainage ditch. I could be totally off my rocker but then again maybe not.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

I've thought the suspect is a woman from the beginning, lots of people think it was an unplanned & disorganized abduction, but I don't. I think it was all a very well planned out murder, from the "forgotten" badge to the placement of Cheryl's body, which imo seems to be sending a message that CD was beneath her killer, like the killer wanted to imply Cheryl was like trash & just thrown into a drainage ditch. I could be totally off my rocker but then again maybe not.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

I surely don't know
But one question.. How could the forgotten badge be preplanned?

RE: Cuts on Cheryl's fingers

http://www.exploreforensics.co.uk/defensive-wounds.html

Following is an excerpt from "Explore Forensics" which speaks to Defense Wounds "normally to be found around the hands, fingers and arms of the victim"

Defensive Wounds
By: Jack Claridge (4 Sep 12)
Wounds Defensive Wounds Fight Victim

Defensive wounds are more often than not to be found on the hands of an individual who has been attacked or involved in a fight. These wounds, which are normally to be found around the hands, fingers and arms of the victim - and indeed sometimes the attacker - can be examined in order to determine how much of a struggle the victim put up and how much of a frenzy the attacker was in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

This info makes me think that they said "self inflicted" specifically so people would not wonder if they were defensive wounds.

I surely don't know
But one question.. How could the forgotten badge be preplanned?

I think QueenBea13 is saying 'preplanned' by the perp as a detail of all the staged scene. I too believe Cheryl never forgot any badge :(

I think QueenBea13 is saying 'preplanned' by the perp as a detail of all the staged scene. I too believe Cheryl never forgot any badge :(

If she did not forget it, then she left it home on purpose as that is where it was found.
I have no other ideas how it would have gotten back home

The badge forgetting could easily be pure coincidence. That's why they invented the phrase "red herring."

The badge forgetting could easily be pure coincidence. That's why they invented the phrase "red herring."

Yes, It may have been coincidence.
If this was random, then forgetting the badge may have put her in the wrong place at the wrong time
If it was planned, well I don't know how that would work.. it would throw off her normal schedule....

For me, 'red herring' and 'coincidence' don't even belong in the same sentence/realm lol.

This is one very intriguing case, I think about Cheryl every day now.

For me, 'red herring' and 'coincidence' don't even belong in the same sentence/realm lol.

This is one very intriguing case, I think about Cheryl every day now.

Technically a red herring is a literary term, but it's a clue that distracts the reader from the truth--in other words unrelated. So we can debate the badge all day when it might just be a coincidence. Thus (if this were fiction) a red herring.

Yes, It may have been coincidence.
If this was random, then forgetting the badge may have put her in the wrong place at the wrong time
If it was planned, well I don't know how that would work.. it would throw off her normal schedule....

If (hypothetically), someone were stalking her and waiting for an opportunity, this could have presented one, or possibly this time was chosen and it would have happened no matter where/when she was that particular morning.

I have felt this way from the beginning. I have several reasons why and they are all my own theory.
**Before I state my reasons for believing the way I do, I have to ask, has ANYONE come across clear proof of Cheryl driving back home to retrieve her badge?**

1-As much as I have read, I don't recall any info being released about video or other proof of her returning to retrieve her badge, I DO NOT believe she did.
2-IMO, Cheryl's death fits the profile of a woman killer.
Ex. dumped in water vs. buried or carried to a more remote location
Ex. the toxicology, many or curious if its drugs etc, but one tactic used by women who kill is poisoning.
3.Cheryl was FULLY clothed. IMO, if it was sexually motivated, a raper would not redress his victim.
I have a few more but will hold back for now. I have 2 specific people in mind and have been watching them very closely.
1 of them did not attend her funeral and the other Im not sure of.
Google is a great tool to learn the many profiles of women who kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024