Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stryker.....thank you so much for joining us here. Your mom's passing has been so upsetting to all of us here. I am so terribly sorry for your loss & pray for a quick resolution to her murder.

Please know that we all care and appreciate that you have reached out on Cheryl's behalf.

There is 24 hr surveillance being recorded at my parents house. She was seen leaving... She wasn't a very organized person, she could of easily misplaced her badge herself and realized she didn't have it on her drive to the park and ride. She has forgot it more than once before. It was a little creepy reading all you guys posting about doing drive by's of my dads house etc, describing what vehicles were parked there and what times. I have been watching this forum for 2 weeks or so now.

Hi stryker57. Welcome!
We are so sorry that you are here under these circumstances.
Prayers to you and your family.

Thanks for coming on here and sharing your thoughts.
Thanks also for letting us know that there is a 24 hour surveillance as well.

I do have a question and I don't know if I am misinterpreting or misconstruing what you posted, and if I am, I apologize.
My question is, you mentioned that she wasn't very organized and that she could of easily misplaced her badge herself.
Since the badge was found at home, wouldn't it have been Cheryl that misplaced the badge? I mean, who else would have misplaced it if it wasn't Cheryl?

We all want answers for you and your family, and your community as well. Cheryl has been on our minds heavily since she went missing and was found, as well.

Thank you for taking the time to post. I know this is unfathomable, heartbreaking, and sad for you and your family.

IMOO.

Oh, my bad. I thought you were the original person who commented on the two words. My snark was misdirected! Sorry about that!
Haha, "Ouch" was my first thought to your snarky comment!

I agree with your "two words" post, keep 'em coming!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Hi stryker57. Welcome!
We are so sorry that you are here under these circumstances.
Prayers to you and your family.

Thanks for coming on here and sharing your thoughts.
Thanks also for letting us know that there is a 24 hour surveillance as well.

I do have a question and I don't know if I am misinterpreting or misconstruing what you posted, and if I am, I apologize.
My question is, you mentioned that she wasn't very organized and that she could of easily misplaced her badge herself.
Since the badge was found at home, wouldn't it have been Cheryl that misplaced the badge? I mean, who else would have misplaced it if it wasn't Cheryl?

We all want answers for you and your family, and your community as well. Cheryl has been on our minds heavily since she went missing and was found, as well.

Thank you for taking the time to post. I know this is unfathomable, heartbreaking, and sad for you and your family.

IMOO.

I can say it was found near where she normally would have it hanging. However it had fallen, and was under some items of clothing, and in a rush not seeing it hanging you might assume you had it with you until you got down the road, or are about to get out of the car and are double checking what items you have with you.

I have instances where I am driving down the road reach back and realize I have forgotten my cell phone at home. I honestly believe it was just a Monday morning rush, and she just happened to forget one of her items, like has happened to all of us.

There is 24 hr surveillance being recorded at my parents house. She was seen leaving... She wasn't a very organized person, she could of easily misplaced her badge herself and realized she didn't have it on her drive to the park and ride. She has forgot it more than once before. It was a little creepy reading all you guys posting about doing drive by's of my dads house etc, describing what vehicles were parked there and what times. I have been watching this forum for 2 weeks or so now.

I am so very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you and your family are going through. Take care.

She was seen leaving to some means walking out the door to the car. To others it may mean driving away. I wonder which..

Sent from my mobile

Stryker57, your mom reminds me of a good friend of our family and I think that's why this story touched me. I hope you get answers.

She was seen leaving to some means walking out the door to the car. To others it may mean driving away. I wonder which..

Sent from my mobile
This would suggest an abduction at the house?

ETA: What would be gained by staging a crime scene in front of the library?

Stryker57, thank you for being here on Websleuths, and sharing your thoughts. I am truly sorry that you are here under such awful circumstances.

:grouphug:

This would suggest an abduction at the house?
This doesn't 'suggest' an abduction. It suggests we have unclear information as has been said all along - did someone see her drive away or simply walking out the door. It is a question posed in any investigation of this sort. What one person means by 'leaving' can mean something different to another person. Seen leaving out the front door? Seen leaving and approaching the car only? Seen going out the front door and get in the car she was fiddling in the car but didnt't see who physically drive the car away? Seen leaving the front door, approaching and getting in the car and driving the vehicle away ? Investigators I'm sure have asked these questions. Questions cannot be unanswered like this in investigations..

But ..obviously if someone had said the car drove away but it wasn't her driving..that is something that could suggest an abduction from the residence ..

Sent from my mobile

This doesn't 'suggest' an abduction. It suggests we have unclear information as has been said all along - did someone see her drive away or simply walking out the door. It is a question posed in any investigation of this sort. What one person means by 'leaving' can mean something different to another person. Seen leaving out the front door? Seen leaving and approaching the car only? Seen going out the front door and get in the car she was fiddling in the car but didnt't see who physically drive the car away? Seen leaving the front door, approaching and getting in the car and driving the vehicle away ? Investigators I'm sure have asked these questions. Questions cannot be unanswered like this in investigations..

But ..obviously if someone had said the car drove away but it wasn't her driving..that is something that could suggest an abduction from the residence ..

Sent from my mobile

We all work with limited information. The police have said she was seen leaving the house after 6:50 am or at least implied it. They have told us the car was seen driving west around 7 am toward the park-and-ride but the driver was not identified. That's all I know.

ETA: The police have said she disappeared from the area of her car inplying she was at least in the car.

We all work with limited information. The police have said she was seen leaving the house after 6:50 am or at least implied it. They have told us the car was seen driving west around 7 am toward the park-and-ride but the driver was not identified. That's all I know.
Yeas I know [emoji6] ..I just hope they have asked these questions. Otherwise, there are holes in this investigation...unless answers are in video evidence AND time settings were analyzed in forensic analysis to be accurate. We all anxiously await the details ..and capturing the perpetrator or perpetrators for the family's sake as well as the safety of others.

Sent from my mobile

Maybe she was forced over the guard rail in an escape attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024