Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, that she texted her friend that it would take her ten minutes to get that badge, that would have to mean driving because it is impossible to walk from where her car was located and back in ten minutes. Driving, yes, walking, no. Her friend waited for her until 7:30am. Why would the friend wait, if she knew that Cheryl would be walking? Although Cheryl did mention to go on without her that she would take a bus and maybe get a ride home with her that evening?

Lots of questions, with probably some simple answers if we knew some of those answers.

IMOO.

Thank you

This is where some of my confusion has been.
For some reason, early on, I thought I read she was walking back home.
I did post asking if it was that close, why take a car at all.

So, she had to drive if it was to take her ten minutes as she stated

Thing is, that she texted her friend that it would take her ten minutes to get that badge, that would have to mean driving because it is impossible to walk from where her car was located and back in ten minutes. Driving, yes, walking, no. Her friend waited for her until 7:30am. Why would the friend wait, if she knew that Cheryl would be walking? Although Cheryl did mention to go on without her that she would take a bus and maybe get a ride home with her that evening?

Lots of questions, with probably some simple answers if we knew some of those answers.

IMOO.

This is true and for some reason I thought it was said she was going to walk back to the house.
Ill have to go back to thread one again.
This was my only reason for the disoriented theory lol

This is true and for some reason I thought it was said she was going to walk back to the house.
Ill have to go back to thread one again.
This was my only reason for the disoriented theory lol

Why in the world would she walk?

Thank you

This is where some of my confusion has been.
For some reason, early on, I thought I read she was walking back home.
I did post asking if it was that close, why take a car at all.

So, she had to drive if it was to take her ten minutes as she stated

Me too I read she was walking back home.
Another thing is her husband was notified midday by who at work when she did not show up for work.
Do they do this for everyone that dosent show up?

Me too I read she was walking back home.
Another thing is her husband was notified midday by her employer she did not show up for work.
Do they do this for everyone that dosent show up?

Absolutely what i thought.
It must have posted as i do not know the area at all

I would expect that her company would contact someone if she didn't show up or call in, especially given the texts with her co-worker

I would expect that her company would contact someone if she didn't show up or call in, especially given the texts with her co-worker

LOL none of the companies I worked for ever called us. No call no show!

I mean Schools wont even call till after 6 pm. Your son or daughter did not come to school today lol and its always a recording.

Even if you work for a big company, the coworkers in your immediate area would probably be really curious why you didn't show up for work. Especially if your coworkers are friendly, work friends etc. My coworkers would probably first give me the benefit of the doubt of why I was late, but if they didn't hear from me until afternoon they probably would text my husband and be like "it is really weird your wife didn't show up for work today and didn't call in, that isn't like her at all" It doesn't seem weird to me at all that someone would notify MDB that she didn't show up for work. It may not have been an official thing, but more like coworkers/work friends of Cheryl being like "hey this is really weird she didn't call in"

If she didn't want to lose her parking place, then why didn't the car pool friend drive her home to get the badge?

It doesn't make sense, IMOO.

It doesn't make a lot of sense, but I did read that and it stuck with me all of this time
I will find it.
I even asked about how far a walk it was, :shame:

As to not loose her parking place near the park and ride.

But, if the park and ride is that close to her home, wouldn't she just walk so she wouldn't have to find a parking spot in the first place? (Just playing devil's advocate, not arguing)

Even if you work for a big company, the coworkers in your immediate area would probably be really curious why you didn't show up for work. Especially if your coworkers are friendly, work friends etc. My coworkers would probably first give me the benefit of the doubt of why I was late, but if they didn't hear from me until afternoon they probably would text my husband and be like "it is really weird your wife didn't show up for work today and didn't call in, that isn't like her at all" It doesn't seem weird to me at all that someone would notify MDB that she didn't show up for work. It may not have been an official thing, but more like coworkers/work friends of Cheryl being like "hey this is really weird she didn't call in"

Exactly, probably completely out of character for Cheryl

But, if the park and ride is that close to her home, wouldn't she just walk so she wouldn't have to find a parking spot in the first place? (Just playing devil's advocate, not arguing)

Yup

And I asked that question also
Don't think there was a reply and certainly no explanation

Anyone know anything about this?

found this on thread one.

She appears to be an owner of a local consulting service

Nevermind its inactive now!

Do you live in the PNW? If not, you may not be familiar with the drizzly rain we have so much. Me personally, even if my house was ten minutes from the park and ride, I would still drive just because I don't want to start my work day off wet from the rain! Even with an umbrella, the bottoms of your pants get wet, your shoes get wet, and then you're starting off your commute and work day wet and cold. I do not find it strange at all that she would drive to the park and ride, despite it being walkable from her home. Also, I would be creeped out walking in the dark and the rain, so from a safety standpoint, I would drive for that reason too. I think especially in the PNW, people often drive instead of walk simply because of rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother