Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't make sense, IMOO.

RSBM.

None of it makes any sense to me, but I've been saying that since Cheryl was found!
I've not posted much on the thread lately although I've been reading (and thinking about Cheryl) every day. I just cannot piece any of it together in a meaningful way.

Why in the world would she walk?

Can a link be provided to the article that said this? I have been following since thread 1 page 1 and I have never heard or read that. I actually thought the location was opposite of home. I haven't been posting because nothing new has been stated but wanted to see if this walking idea was true.

LOL none of the companies I worked for ever called us. No call no show!

I have to say, my ex husband was military and his sergeant came to me at my work in Germany, asking where my ex was.

I had to work early on the kaserne so I had to leave home early.

I left the house before my ex husband. We did not have a phone. We lived on the German economy. It was the 1970's.

It was ten in the morning!! He missed formation, PT, everything!!!!! HE WAS SLEEPING!!!!!!!!!!!!

He didn't answer the door. NOTHING!!!!!!

So some jobs, YES, they want to know where their employees are.

A soldier is Government Issue!! A soldier is a soldier 24 hours a day!

I think in Cheryl's work, they probably enquired well where was she? They knew that she carpooled.

I think perhaps word of mouth about Cheryl not answering her phone, made it seem unusual, particularly
in the fact she did not make it to work and planned to be at work.

IMOO.

Can a link be provided to the article that said this? I have been following since thread 1 page 1 and I have never heard or read that. I actually thought the location was opposite of home. I haven't been posting because nothing new has been stated but wanted to see if this walking idea was true.

I am not going to go through all of the posts to find it
Lets just say i misunderstood and leave it at that

Its been cleared up for me now

Exactly, probably completely out of character for Cheryl

Is her carpool driver a coworker? She was probably wondering all morning why she never heard back from Cheryl, and then Cheryl didn't show up for work. I am not surprised that the alarm was sounded so quickly.

Her house is technically a walkable distance from the parking spot, but IMO it would have been ridiculous for her to walk home to get the badge.

Do you live in the PNW? If not, you may not be familiar with the drizzly rain we have so much. Me personally, even if my house was ten minutes from the park and ride, I would still drive just because I don't want to start my work day off wet from the rain! Even with an umbrella, the bottoms of your pants get wet, your shoes get wet, and then you're starting off your commute and work day wet and cold. I do not find it strange at all that she would drive to the park and ride, despite it being walkable from her home. Also, I would be creeped out walking in the dark and the rain, so from a safety standpoint, I would drive for that reason too. I think especially in the PNW, people often drive instead of walk simply because of rain.

Makes sense, and no I do not live in the PNW, but I really wanna visit! :)

I'm looking its back in thread one I believe

I don't know if there is an article that says she walked. I was only commenting on the theory that she may have walked, wondering why she would walk home to get her badge instead of driving.

Thing is it started out that she was Running Late!
then it morphed into She left some work at home!
Then to forgot her badge!

Take your pick!

I don't know if there is an article that says she walked. I was only commenting on the theory that she may have walked, wondering why she would walk home to get her badge instead of driving.

As to not loose her parking place.

Back several threads there was a lot of dicussion about Cheryl walking down a path
I think all of my confusion comes from that.
I thought the path and the culvert were in the same place

I don't read here on weekends and obviously missed Steelmans excellent map
Thanks Eileen, for bringing that forward today
Things are much more clear now

I really really really really doubt it. The chances of her being ostensibly fine and in good health, sending a text, then having a medical event and walking a mile+ to the culvert seem really low. And when you get to the culvert, you have to cross a busy street. There would be no accidentally falling into the culvert from what I could see. She would have had to purposefully get herself down there.

I just don't see it as plausible. IMO. But good to explore everything!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. The topography of MLT, does not lend itself kindly to this scenario.

IMO, the culvert is nasty, it's not someplace anyone, dazed and confused or otherwise, would snuggle down into for any amount of time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Would anyone agree that what ever happened to CD, happen either just before or just after she left her car?
Why does LE thnk shemay have been on the path, or was it just a suggestion before they found her?

Would anyone agree that what ever happened to CD, happen either just before or just after she left her car?
Why does LE thnk shemay have been on the path, or was it just a suggestion before they found her?

They says she was last in the AREA where he car was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member