Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I coughed up the funds for a sub to Seattle Times, I have read most of the comments on the very few articles on CD. Several folks commented LE has said the public is safe but walk with a purpose be aware of your surroundings, now what does that mean ? Unless the perp is in custody no one is safe, dont get it

If Cheryl didn't send the text, (and I think she did) it had to be sent by someone who knew her routine and knew her badge was at home, JMO

I hv thought this was a suicide from the begining. She turned off her cell phone after the text to car pool buddy not wanting her plans to be hampered. I know first hand that tops of fingers bleed profusely and are hard to stop. She could have walked into the woods after overdosing on pills or slit wrists and had planned to sit by a stream where she would eventually pass out face first into the water. She was ashamed and didn't want her family to find her body. This family would have a hard time believing this of her, therefore, they are making sure when they come public with a COD and MOD it is iron-clad. JMO

If Cheryl didn't send the text, (and I think she did) it had to be sent by someone who knew her routine and knew her badge was at home, JMO
Does the possibility exist that Cheryl's i.d. badge has, no, nada, zero connection to her abduction?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Does the possibility exist that Cheryl's i.d. badge has, no, nada, zero connection to her abduction?

The only connection is that it was part of the text conversation
And because it was left at home, her normal routine would have changed, don't you think?

Not necessarily. Do we know with 100% certainty, that it was highly unusual for Cheryl to park on 58th Ave W?

I hv thought this was a suicide from the begining. She turned off her cell phone after the text to car pool buddy not wanting her plans to be hampered. I know first hand that tops of fingers bleed profusely and are hard to stop. She could have walked into the woods after overdosing on pills or slit wrists and had planned to sit by a stream where she would eventually pass out face first into the water. She was ashamed and didn't want her family to find her body. This family would have a hard time believing this of her, therefore, they are making sure when they come public with a COD and MOD it is iron-clad. JMO
Indeed a plausible theory.

If she didn't want her body found, I think she would have gone further than a mile away, on the side of the road. I don't buy suicide at all.

Not necessarily. Do we know with 100% certainty, that it was highly unusual for Cheryl to park on 58th Ave W?

You are missing the point
If she had not forgotten her badge, there would be no need to text her friend about changing her plans, she just wouldn't have shown up as usual

Is it possible, badge or no badge, text message/no text message, Cheryl would have suffered the same fate?

Stryker, so sorry for your loss. Your mom seems like she was a great person. I hope and pray that whoever did this to her is caught soon.

Didn't want the family to find the body meaning suicide at home. JMO

There is the question of where is her handbag? Where is her phone?
Does anyone think if she was planning suicide, she would have taken time to hide these items?
Do you think she left them on the path and someone stole them?

If she didn't want her body found, I think she would have gone further than a mile away, on the side of the road. I don't buy suicide at all.
Whether we like it or not, suicide remains a theory.

Does anyone think if she was planning suicide, she would have taken time to hide these items?

Anyone could have stumbled upon the purse with phone inside, picked it up and disposed of it 'anywhere'.

JMO

Anyone could have stumbled upon the purse with phone inside, picked it up and disposed of it 'anywhere'.

JMO
Why wouldn't they use any of it? What's the point of taking it if not to use it?

JMO

yes, there is a pat answer for everything isn't there
I did mention that above

It's highly unlikely, in my opinion, that she'd hide these items if it was suicide, but people do strange things sometimes. Remember the young woman who committed suicide in her car (in a parking lot I think) but left her purse on the front porch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024