Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stryker57,

Can you confirm that Studio 6's surveillance sytem has been examined? This is an extended stay motel (just off of 205th St aka 244th St SW).

Additionally, surveillance at local storage unit properties, two locations in particular Ballenger Way, Shoreline; and 66th Ave W, Mountlake Terrace.

The motel and storage units are relatively close to I-5, the scene of Cheryl's abduction, and where her body was discovered.

Thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

What if she fell and hit her head and was disoriented?
I am not so sure she was abducted

I've thought about that possibility myself, it would go a long way in explaining the flip-flopping and mixed signals LE sent out when asked about public safety.

Let's say that during the course of the search for Cheryl, they ran a few I.D.'s and rousted a couple of unscrupulous characters that like to hang out around the park to panhandle for pocket change and harass commuters. Since there isn't any honor among thieves when they're sitting in an interrogation room, it's possible that it came to light early on that someone saw who was around Cheryl's car that morning and who interacted with her. It's also possible that this individual(s) maybe sitting in the county lockup right now, and has been since very early on.

If that's the case, it would explain why LE doesn't seem to have much of a sense of urgency, and also doesn't feel like there is any immediate threat to the public. Their prime suspect may be sitting in a holding cell right now hoping those drug possession charges are the only thing LE has on him. Since LE may be pretty sure he is the right guy....but only 80%....they have to get all the evidence processed and returned before they can nail him to the wall.

Oh No, wouldn't that just be so sad,that Cheryl may have lost her life due to some druggie who needed 20- bucks for a fix. That just really makes my blood boil!

What if she fell and hit her head and was disoriented?
I am not so sure she was abducted

Do you mean after she parked her car where it was found? That would explain the blood in the car, but there is no logical way a wounded woman could possibly have made it down an extremely busy couple of streets in that state with nobody noticing, and ending at the culvert. IMOO

Do you mean after she parked her car where it was found? That would explain the blood in the car, but there is no logical way a wounded woman could possibly have made it down an extremely busy couple of streets in that state with nobody noticing, and ending at the culvert. IMOO

Yes!
someone with a head injury could walk around and ppl are not as noticing as ya think.
Someone with a concussion if they fall asleep can die.

She walked out the front door. Preceded around the house. Car was not in sight of camera. Shortly after she is off camera, lights reflect off side of house as if she starts car and turns on lights to head to the park and ride. Minutes later the car is seen on camera at the intersection of 56th, and 236th.

Thank You for clarifying this.

I think this explanation is why a lot of us did not understand what was said in MSM;that it was confusing.

Now we know that Cheryl walked out the front door, but the car was not in sight of the camera.

And how it was written that Cheryl's car was seen at that intersection… thought provoking and things to ponder…

IMOO.

Thank You for clarifying this.

I think this explanation is why a lot of us did not understand what was said in MSM;that it was confusing.

Now we know that Cheryl walked out the front door, but the car was not in sight of the camera.

And how it was written that Cheryl's car was seen at that intersection… thought provoking and things to ponder…

IMOO.

Wouldn't this be the intersection she always went thru?

I wonder if someone was waiting for Cheryl by Cheryl's car at home, and Cheryl picked them up?

That could explain how someone could have gotten inside her vehicle, but not on camera, because the car was not on camera at her house.

Also, could her car have been unlocked at her house, and someone was inside her car already?

Since the car was not on camera at the house, then perhaps someone entered her car then and was in the back seat?
Surprising Cheryl when she got to the park area? Or surprising Cheryl when she was leaving that park area perhaps, if she left?

IMOO.

Yes!
someone with a head injury could walk around and ppl are not as noticing as ya think.
Someone with a concussion if they fall asleep can die.

but some of her things like her purse was missing, correct ?

What if the killer was in the back seat of Cheryl's vehicle when she got into it that morning laying in wait.

Its so hard to figure things out.
The location where she was found.. she should not have been there
I keep thinking that perhaps a robbery went wrong , but wouldn't the perp just run away? It seems risky moving a body to the culvert. And if she was moved there, in broad daylight, wouldn't SOMEONE see something?

I get the feeling, (just a feeling based on nothing) that it is possible that the actual crime didn't happen right there where she was found.
This one just plays on your mind night and day

I wonder if someone was waiting for Cheryl by Cheryl's car at home, and Cheryl picked them up?

That could explain how someone could have gotten inside her vehicle, but not on camera, because the car was not on camera at her house.

Also, could her car have been unlocked at her house, and someone was inside her car already?

Since the car was not on camera at the house, then perhaps someone entered her car then and was in the back seat?
Surprising Cheryl when she got to the park area? Or surprising Cheryl when she was leaving that park area perhaps, if she left?

IMOO.

Thanks for this Treelights! I automatically check the backseat before I get into my car but perhaps not everyone does this.

What if the killer was in the back seat of Cheryl's vehicle when she got into it that morning laying in wait.

Exactly my thoughts. I wonder, considering the video surveillance does not show Cheryl's car at her home.
The perp could have been in her car and she did not know it at the time, perhaps.

IMOO.

Thanks for this Treelights! I automatically check the backseat before I get into my car but perhaps not everyone does this.
Also perhaps when a person is in a hurry they don't check. I know that the odds are slim to none that someone is in the backseat but slim is something.

Exactly my thoughts. I wonder, considering the video surveillance does not show Cheryl's car at her home.
The perp could have been in her car and she did not know it at the time, perhaps.

IMOO.

That would imply someone who knew her and her schedule
Nobody is going to sit or crouch in a car for hours hoping someone gets in

Years ago, I was dating a man, who did not lock his car, and his car was parked on the street.

He found, to his surprise, a man sleeping in the back of his car!!!

It ended well. The guy was either homeless or drunk, but he meant no harm.

You never know what will happen if you keep your car unlocked.

IMOO.

That would imply someone who knew her and her schedule
Nobody is going to sit or crouch in a car for hours hoping someone gets in

And this is why, I think, in Cheryl's case, Cheryl was specifically targeted.

IMOO.

Question about someone already in her car.
If that happened , they were not captured on the surveillance

Stryker.. is it possible to get to your moms car without being seen on camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shayput1996