Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I never saw that post.
Was it removed before he became verified?
Possibly. It was an early post. It could have been posted by lavaland, but I know I read it. I haven't had time to search yet.

Nearly every source describing the juices in packaged meat as "water and myoglobin" come from interested parties, such as the FDA, trying to reassure consumers they have no need to be squeamish about that liquid as it is not blood. You know, so they can continue to eat said red meat from animals. No amount of bleeding/washing/soaking will remove all red blood cells. One drop of blood contains 5 million red blood cells.
But myoglobin will look different than blood under a microscope.

Native Pride, thank you for the above link with the comment from David Rose.

"They are processing some kind of zip tie as well"

Is this the first we've heard of a zip tie? Was it in the area or on her?

Native Pride, thank you for the above link with the comment from David Rose.

"They are processing some kind of zip tie as well"

Is this the first we've heard of a zip tie? Was it in the area or on her?

No clue it just said ......David Rose shared David Rose Q13 Fox News's photo.
March 22 at 10:33am
My colleague, Brandi Kruse, talked with Mountlake Terrace Police Chief Greg Wilson this morning to get some clarification on the lack of evidence to suggest a homicide in Cheryl DeBoer's case. He says there were no defensive wounds. Her car was locked and secured. Her clothes were intact and not disheveled. No tips have come in that offer any insight into her death that would suggest it was a homicide. No physical evidence or lack of evidence that would support “robbery, assault, or abduction.” There is no evidence she was restrained. “You have to put emotions aside. That’s difficult for the community. It’s difficult for the family," said Chief Wilson who added “As with any case like this, we’re going to take a methodical approach in our investigation." Several crime labs are assisting in analyzing evidence including the plastic bag, her car, computer and phone records. The Chief says it would be premature to rule on manner of death before those labs are done analyzing that evidence........https://www.facebook.com/groups/33173024436/permalink/10153984857079437/

Didn't she shoot a lot of animals? If so the animal blood does not seem that shocking to me.

I think what was seen on the floor was obvious blood & not obvious something "juicy & red" that might have blood in it. They always said they were testing blood, not blood stains.

No clue it just said ......David Rose shared David Rose Q13 Fox News's photo.
March 22 at 10:33am
My colleague, Brandi Kruse, talked with Mountlake Terrace Police Chief Greg Wilson this morning to get some clarification on the lack of evidence to suggest a homicide in Cheryl DeBoer's case. He says there were no defensive wounds. Her car was locked and secured. Her clothes were intact and not disheveled. No tips have come in that offer any insight into her death that would suggest it was a homicide. No physical evidence or lack of evidence that would support “robbery, assault, or abduction.” There is no evidence she was restrained. “You have to put emotions aside. That’s difficult for the community. It’s difficult for the family," said Chief Wilson who added “As with any case like this, we’re going to take a methodical approach in our investigation." Several crime labs are assisting in analyzing evidence including the plastic bag, her car, computer and phone records. The Chief says it would be premature to rule on manner of death before those labs are done analyzing that evidence........https://www.facebook.com/groups/33173024436/permalink/10153984857079437/

In the comments David Rose, Anchor at Q13 says "They are processing some kind of zip tie as well"

Why would he say that in the COMMENTS section of a FB post and not have it in the news? That seems like a big deal!

In the comments David Rose, Anchor at Q13 says "They are processing some kind of zip tie as well"

Why would he say that in the COMMENTS section of a FB post and not have it in the news? That seems like a big deal!

I sent him a message asking about it maybe we shall hear back?

I dunno it was in a interview with MLT Police that he-learned that info not sure how they report learned information sorry I cant be more helpful he does have a contact address you can write hope that helps

Dizzy I know you do!
Lol.
We shall see!

Actually maybe we wont.
If something happened to make her feel suicide was better than living I'm sure the ppl or person that feels responsible wont want it made public. And it will slowly fade away.

still sitting on the fence over here but-than my mind goes back to suicide the reason i go that way is because why hasn't the family put up a reward or a public plea if they felt it wasn't suicide its been way over a month i know crime stoppers has a reward i now in the beginning they had a go fund me and if this-was my mom or a family member-and i felt there was-foul play i be screaming from roof tops i be out there searching for-there phone wallet i be on every-news cast i have a reward i be going crazy ppl would want to duck tape my mouth i would not rest and The family knows more than us so if they really believed foul play why would they have her celebration of life so fast ??? is her body still with the ME so-they can do further testing or did the family have her-cremated i would not let anything happen tomy family body till i new positively what happened or-can you not leave a body in a morgue or in the ME place for a entire investigation ??? also how did we learn she was found in the culvert this MSM days grassy area .....Around 12:30 p.m. Sunday, a group of volunteers found the body in a large, grassy area that’s maintained by the city near 244th Street Southwest and Cedar Way, about a mile and a half southeast of where DeBoer’s vehicle was located, Police Cmdr. Kevin Pickard said during a 3:30 p.m. media briefing......http://ajitv.blogspot.com/2016/02/fred-hutch-body-found-in-mountlake.html........and why did David Rose MSM..Evening Q13 Fox News Anchor/Executive Producer and Host of Washington's Most Wanted Have a tip? Email me at David@Q13FOX.com...MAKE This comment .....David Rose They are processing some kind of zip tie as well.
Like · Reply · 8 · March 22 at 11:07am........https://www.facebook.com/groups/33173024436/permalink/10153984857079437/ .......back to reading ...if this was homocide im sticking with it was someone she knows ... and selfishly i truly like to know what time and date the ME determined the time of Mrs DeBoers passing its always bothered me we dont know what she did that weekend or what she did for Superbowl weekend....... only thing i think i saw mention was she spoke with her family sister mom and son sometime but i cant find where that was quoted or by who .......sorry for rambling just frustrated/confused i cant shake this case and cant get off the fence ...... and why dont they have a POI yet??? wonder ig all the ppl that been poly or alibi could out wit such a test honestly no idea RIP CD my thought and prayers to family hope you get answer and peace
It was good 'rambling' [emoji6] ...

an unknown device

A zip tie indicates that she was possibly restrained, IMO. I guess it's also possible that a zip tie was found near her body and they don't know if it's related to Cheryl's death.

I really think it borders on rude how he stated this:

“We’re going to be very meticulous in our investigation to make sure that we’re thorough,” Wilson said. “I think the public is used to seeing a crime drama on TV where the incident or crime is solved within an hour. It creates the belief that this is quick. It is not.”

Obviously nobody thinks this is one hour, or 3 day, or even 1 week investigation, and it's condescending of him to speak like that to the entire community. It's more unprofessionalism from MLTPD in my opinion, although I DO appreciate all that they have been doing.

...This comment .....David Rose They are processing some kind of zip tie as well.
Like · Reply · 8 · March 22 at 11:07am........https://www.facebook.com/groups/33173024436/permalink/10153984857079437/...

Snipped. Great find. Thanks for posting.

Willing ones self to drown or asphyxiate has previously been discussed on the threads. I don't believe that's possible. Until it's publicly stated by a ME or coroner, or printed in a textbook, etc., I will never believe it.

But asphyxiating and drowning because your hands are restrained is possible.
-----
An easy way to remove a zip tie is with a razor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024