WA WA - Christopher Virdell, 18, Spanaway, 9 February 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are you talking about Ruthie Kindness or was there another one? Ruthie has been missing from Parkland since last year. WA WA - Ruthie Fawn Kindness, 20, Parkland, 7 Feb 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Still hoping Chris is found safe.

No, not Ruthie. This girl's name was Nicole. She graduated in 2010 and according to her poster was last seen at 3:30pm outside of Spanaway Lake HS on 3/2. But like I said, I don't think she is still missing. All appears normal on her and her family's FB's.

I hope they get some answers about Chris though.

Bump for Chris ...

Anything new?.... Anything ....

Blessing

Micci

Large search planned for Chris tomorrow.

Anyone in the area please feel free to come help out. 10:00 am at the Spanaway Fred Meyer (22303 Mountain Highway East).

Bumping for Chris. I hope they find some clues as to what happened. Somebody knows something.

Nothing was found during this morning's search. But we were able to cover some ground and get another area checked out. There's still a few areas of interest to hit. Most likely at it again next weekend.

Teen’s disappearance remains mystery

Five months have come and gone since Christopher Virdell, 19, a Bethel High School graduate, walked to catch a bus to his job at a grocery store across town. He was never seen again.

[snip]

“Everyone has heard something, and no one knows anything. It is fairly obvious that the right people who know aren’t talking,” he said. “What we do know is that he walked onto 224th to get a bus, and he evaporated. And it is probably not on his on accord.”

Tracking dogs reportedly followed Virdell's scent from the house along the route to the bus stop early in the investigation only to stop along the roadside, suggesting he got into a car on his way to the bus stop.

http://www.tacomaweekly.com/news/view/teens-disappearance-remains-mystery/

I had not heard of the Charley Project but pray it can help in this case that seems to have been forgotten all too soon...

Christopher's case was featured Thursday Night on the 'Bring Them Home Now Show' on blogtalkradio. I'll include the link for those interested. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2012/11/09/what-happened-to-chris-virdell-please-help-bring-him-home[/URL]

I'd never heard of Chris's case before hearing it on there. I feel bad for the family, not only that their son is missing but it sounds like they live in a very bad area. The family think they have a good idea who they believe is responsible and it involves a gang, which he was not involved with.
In looking for answers the poor family has been contacted by at least a couple women who are obsessive and stalker like, one would call their house numerous times a day. The father finally got a restraining order.
Bring Them Home Now is going to work on getting them a private investigator, so hopefully that will pan out and get them some answers.

:welcome: Gambler!

Thank you for bringing that info to the thread. So sad about the family situation but happy that they have some more support and optimistic that the PI will help them find the closure they deserve.

Chris' family also does an awareness event on the 9th of every month, marking another month since he has been gone and bringing awareness to the fact that he is still missing. They had a few people out waving his banner last night. Hoping he will be found soon.

Vigil for Chris Virdell continues

In the evening, on the 9th of every month, near the Burger King at 224th and the Mountain Highway, you will likely see Melanie and Paul Virdell holing up a poster of their missing son.

[snip]

On the one year anniversary of Chris’ disappearance, his father Paul carved a cross and placed it at the site Chris disappeared. A couple weeks ago, he found that cross broken and laying on the ground. With a heavy heart, he picked it up and took it home.

http://pierceprairiepost.com/2013/04/10/vigil-for-chris-virdell-continues/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back