Identified! WA- Cowlitz County, MaleWht/Hispanic, Adult, Nam#UP67764, Skeletal, Feb. 2020 *Jade David Feigert*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know if we can share stuff like this but on Youtube there's a video of him doing some kind of swimming race aged 13/14. Tragic when you think about how his life ended.

Gee, they got the chin right, too in the recon. It's especially clear in that picture where Jade is facing front on, wearing a blue shirt against the pink background. It's a distinctive, broad square chin, quite long from the lip down to the point.

I still think the recon looks older than he was, but it wouldn't have surprised me if he had lived, that he might have looked uncannily like the recon at age 40.

They say it doesn't appear anything criminal happened. I always thought this death was a little suspect, so is his disappearance. I suppose they're suggesting he took his own life?
Perhaps, but we don't know. Something like drug use may also be a factor. He could have had a medical condition with risks of death, like diabetes or epilepsy. Or he could have been homeless and died of exposure. There's a lot of options that aren't homicide.

Perhaps, but we don't know. Something like drug use may also be a factor. He could have had a medical condition with risks of death, like diabetes or epilepsy. Or he could have been homeless and died of exposure. There's a lot of options that aren't homicide.
Probably not homeless. It looks like he was from an upper middle class background and disappeared after his mom dropped him off in Washington. It's weird that a young man like him ends up dying like that but what do we know.

The recon definitely looks older and more heavyset than Jade was, but besides that the recon really does look like what he'd look like in 20 years and with some weight gain. I'm pretty impressed they nailed his distinctive features.

Early reports say he was found buried under bushes. I guess time could have eventually buried him but I got the impression that he was buried by someone else. Maybe just me but I don’t think it was suicide. MOO

Early reports say he was found buried under bushes. I guess time could have eventually buried him but I got the impression that he was buried by someone else. Maybe just me but I don’t think it was suicide. MOO
Blackberry bushes are invasive and grow fast. If you forgive the bluntness, having a source of food/fertilisation, the blackberries could have grown to cover a body very quickly, easily in the time since Jade's disappearance and presumed death.

Not a botanist, I just lived for many years in a rural village with a lot of previously developed land that had fallen fallow. Blackberry bushes were a major, major invasive weed that required constant attention from the parks department folks responsible for the area.

Blackberry bushes are invasive and grow fast. If you forgive the bluntness, having a source of food/fertilisation, the blackberries could have grown to cover a body very quickly, easily in the time since Jade's disappearance and presumed death.
That was how I interpreted events too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota
Back