Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Police had early signs smuggler liked bestiality

By KOMO Staff & News Services
Story Published: Apr 19, 2010 at 12:27 PM PDT
Story Updated: Apr 19, 2010 at 12:34 PM

SEATTLE - Last week's animal-abuse arrest of a convicted cocaine smuggler in Whatcom County wasn't the first sign of bestiality authorities had in his case.
Spink had been arrested in 2005 after investigators pulled him over with a load of nearly 375 pounds of cocaine, valued at $34 million. He was given a lenient, three-year sentence because of his extensive cooperation with investigators.

But Monday, a Monroe police commander who helped search Spink's SUV during that arrest says Spink was strangely protective of a German shephard that was with him - and he had stickers on the car indicating he was an animal-man-love activist. :sick: :sick:

Commander Steve Clopp said investigators didn't bother with those clues because they had much more pressing concerns, namely the cocaine in the SUV.

more here

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/91533159.html

YUCK -- these sickos have stickers/signs like the NAMBLA freaks!!

I wondered how they find each other. Double-puke.

All I have to say is "Sweet Jesus" what in the heck is wrong with these folks?

Just like children these poor animals have no say in this matter.

I so recall the man that died after the horse incident.

I know I'm winning no popularity contests by starting this thread nor keeping it going. I loathe, despise, and am sickened by these acts. I just can't turn away, though. I have really strong feelings that we're going to start seeing a connection between the bestiality/zoophilia and child abuse/*advertiser censored*. Dogs and horses just keep coming up...again and again in child abuse cases. In just thinking back over the last few months, I can think of at least 10 cases where an animal figured into the abuse. Nobody wants to talk about it. The subject is about as popular as child sexual abuse was fifty years ago.

But we CAN'T look away. We are responsible for children and animals--their safety and their gentle care. They both deserve better than to be treated as chattels to satisfy some sick person's fantasy. This nasty, disgusting stuff has to be drug out onto the front page so we can all learn about it. If we don't, we have no possibility of turning this ship around.

I know I'm winning no popularity contests by starting this thread nor keeping it going. I loathe, despise, and am sickened by these acts. I just can't turn away, though. I have really strong feelings that we're going to start seeing a connection between the bestiality/zoophilia and child abuse/*advertiser censored*. Dogs and horses just keep coming up...again and again in child abuse cases. In just thinking back over the last few months, I can think of at least 10 cases where an animal figured into the abuse. Nobody wants to talk about it. The subject is about as popular as child sexual abuse was fifty years ago.

But we CAN'T look away. We are responsible for children and animals--their safety and their gentle care. They both deserve better than to be treated as chattels to satisfy some sick person's fantasy. This nasty, disgusting stuff has to be drug out onto the front page so we can all learn about it. If we don't, we have no possibility of turning this ship around.

No worries, Izz. You have my vote for Miss Popularity.

I absolutely understand you and agree. It's like ways back when pedophilia wasn't spoken of. What happened? We have a legion of grown people with severe PTSD thanks to that.

Yeah the guy is sicker than sick. So we can't just turn our heads. Life's not pretty at times. If we look away there's no doubt somebody taking his place as I write this.

These animals can NOT consent. Know you are appreciated for looking into this. My first thought was "Wow, the guy came alllllllllllllll the way from England to have sex with a dog?" Maybe we're the only depraved society in this world? I can't even fathom what that's about, but it's wacko.

Sorry I saw RLynne mentioned the poor animals can't consent. Now, is Zoophilia the thing where people dress as animals? Hey, you're a consenting adult who wants to play your a Panda bear go with it. Meet up with Miss Fox for some fun. Just don't go harming animals that can't consent. BTW, years ago we had a thread going on and on about one of those people dress up like an animal. They take on the animal's persona. laughed our heads off. Hey, you wanna wear a zebra outfit and have sex expect to get laughed about.

Thank you for your vote, Filly. You know me. Once I get on a rip, it's hard to turn away. If you go back up to Post #12, you too can learn all about the not so subtle differences between zoosexuality and bestiality. It's a toss up as to which is sicker. It's actually like comparing NAMBLA to a person who is out to rape babies. The NAMBLA guy is going to go on and on ad nauseum about the spiritual connection and the tender innocent factor while the baby rapist has a simple desire to rape, control and hurt a child. Shine the light on the crimes, though, and they're really one and the same. A child/baby/teen is violated. Or in this case, an animal gets violated. I have no doubt that if we searched hard enough, we'd find net-groups of Extreme-elder Lovers or Alzheimer Patient Lovers or Cognitively Challenged People Lovers. And, I'm not talking about platonic and caring love. As I said, stupidity makes me tired.

What totally gets me is that I would not have noticed anything about the Exitpoint Stallions site had I not known the truth. That bothers me. Yes, it sounds oovy-groovy but so do a lot of sites about animals which are totally legit. I am so totally besotted by small dogs and I could get sucked into talking about the animal/human connection without realizing at all that someone was talking about sex with dogs. YUCK. And here I was thinking a loving and pure and wholesome connection. You know the big trusting eyes and loyal heart.

Spink rattles me as he's bigger than life in some ways. He's obviously incredibly bright and able to make money and talk his way out of trouble. Three years for smuggling 375 POUNDS of cocaine?? I think it's very clear, though, that his bestiality "problem" is getting the better of him. I found a video which shows the "farm" and it's far different than what I would have imagined.

Note that animals are shown in this news video clip but no sex acts are shown or described. I'm not sure what to think about the man coming all the way from England. Surely, given the fact that no money changed hands (per reports), there must be a factor which brought him. Did he have child *advertiser censored* to trade? Did he agree to be filmed? Surely this nasty stuff is available closer to home. Here's the link to the news video:

http://news.yahoo.com/video/local-15749667/19190659

FWIW, I spent hours yesterday trying to find the symbols discussed by LE in the article TM linked to. We need to know what they look like. I find it remarkable that LE recognized them. Does anyone know where to look?

They have symbols?

Just like the pedophiles have those symbols? Tattoing the bar code number on your body that's the bar code for boys underwear?

What the heck can they be? Now I'm gonna look.

The only symbol they all should have is a bright pink tattoo on their forehead that says "I sc*ew horses" OR "I sexually assault little children".

Maybe that would work?

O.K. Izz, I just did some searching. As you know the internet is bombarded with bestiality images, and videos. No way in heckuba am I clicking on them. One thing i did find was a Satyr's cloven hooves or feet? Says that's a symbol for it. I'll check again. I guess since it's so crude, and ugly they wouldn't want the "real" world to know about it. Man, people are depraved.

I've looked for quite a while now and I sure can't find it. And LE recognized it right away? Do they carry around little books of secret symbols? Probably.

I have found a lot of stuff which makes fun of bestiality and I find that really offensive. This is not a laughing matter and I get really upset when people make light of it. Even if you don't consider any pain or trauma to the animals, I wish people would consider the frequent tie-in to child *advertiser censored*. That's not something you see many people laughing about anymore.

And I need to to clear up a mistake I made on the first page about Spink. He was trying to contact the defense attorney for Tait--not the prosecutor. My guess is that Spink wanted to get a message to Tait through his attorney. The reporter used the phrase "incessantly calling" so Spink must have been pretty worried about something.

Izz maybe we can have these threads joined as Lester is one in the same here.
Sheeeesh, crazy knowing people like this exist on earth and ya'd think once a man died cause he had sex with your horse ya'd wake up.

Unfreakinbelievable.

I added in maybe Orville with his lil hidden symbols has one for the bestiality as well. One just never knows.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5099142"]WA man arrested in sting/wants to "train" girls to have sex with dogs - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

O.K. now I'm getting all these bestiality people confused. How sad is that. Nix my thread merger idea, Izz.

Finding a heck of alot on Douglas Spink "Fausty". He seems to always be up to some scheme or another. Here he's trying to sell something that'll get alot of people out of Big Brother's eyes. If ya scroll down some there's quite a few people call him out for what he is and that's a crook besides a dog copulator.

It's just all too frightening. Someone even mentions he only did such a short stint on that big coke bust cause he rolled on his friends. No doubt LE and old cronnies want this guy locked up. Safer for the animals, kids and drug smugglers all around I guess.

http://torrentfreak.com/torrentfreedom-offers-anonymous-and-unrestricted-bittorrent-080208/

I think you are not finding symbols because that wasn't what they stated exactly.

From TM's link on the first page:
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/91533159.html
"He said the initials written on the SUV's stickers were not obviously connected to bestiality. In fact, agents researched them in case they were signals of legitimacy to other smugglers.

That's when they learned the stickers concerned groups devoted to animal-human love, Clopp said."

Of course, we are dealing with the media, so a bolder of salt must be taken....but I read that to say there were no symbols per say, but initials of something written on the stickers on the car. That is even more mysterious....

Thank you, IWannaKnow, I must have totally missed that. The initials I find are Man-Animal-Lover. I also found a T-shirt which I think must be connected. You can view it here:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...mage_result&resnum=4&ct=image&ved=0CBUQ9QEwAw

And Filly, you found Orville. I thought at first that his tricky little symbol was a Boylover one but it's a bit different. Being the Daily friend group is about as kinky (both home-grown and snazzier big city kinky), I'm betting that it's the Man-Animal thing. Freefallzzz and I did some looking into his stuff late last year and we found a lot of weird stuff. We posted most of it on Darrin Daly's thread.

Funny, we still haven't heard from Darrin Daly. He wanted a speedy trial concerning selling sex with little girls and dogs on Craigslist but it doesn't seem like it's moving too speedily along. His friend Alisa Nice (NOT) pleaded guilty. She is cognitively challenged.

I find it very interesting that there seem to be two camps--people who are what used to called a "tad backward" and those who are into very high end kink. We probably could add in the meth addicts who are looking for a higher level of arousal. My DA friend tells me that the meth epidemic has done wonders for the sex toy industry. Who knows, maybe the postman and grocery store checker will also start turning up.

I'm not sure about Lester keeping his own thread. I have a feeling that he might be a lone actor (changed my wording there as I refuse to get into puns about this). I have a feeling that as we write, prosecutors across the country are attending training sessions on the uptick of bestiality cases and appropriate legal responses. I don't envy them.

I've mentioned this problem to a couple of dear friends who do dog rescue and they tell me that in LA, it's a big problem. It's usually the larger dogs--pits, shepherds, Rotties, Presa Canarios (the breed which killed Diane Whipple)--who've been trained for illegal bestiality *advertiser censored*. They say that most have to be put down as they are too aggressive and unpredictable.

My thought about Spink is that he probably got an IQ in the 170s and is rip-roaringly bipolar. I doubt that he believes in meds as he craves the mania and risk. He's a scary guy who will probably fizzle out at some point. I just want the info about where the child *advertiser censored* is coming from and if it is being used as currency to buy chosen activities.

Thank you, IWannaKnow, I must have totally missed that. The initials I find are Man-Animal-Lover. I also found a T-shirt which I think must be connected. You can view it here:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...mage_result&resnum=4&ct=image&ved=0CBUQ9QEwAw

<snipped for space>

Good job, MissIzzy!

ITA you may have found one of their shirts - judging by the description

Description

Inter wind relationship and bond of love between the species in nature keeps the life going.... nurture it
:sick:

I've done some googling trying to find out more about their symbols &/or logos, but I'm skeeeered to try too much because A) don't wanna get a virus/trojan B) don't wanna go to jail for clicking on the wrong thing! :crazy:

Has everyone watched this video? It is an interview with Karen Reid, a horse breeder who was deluded by Spink. It's very interesting.

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Sea...kely-into-bestiality--liking-sex-with-animals

I also found a comment here:

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2010/04/douglas_spink_accused_zoophile.php

which states that Spink was a "source for an article". Note that the article was published on March 24, 2010 and has 101 comments. I wonder if this article somehow shined a light on the Whatcom compound?:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/blog/post.cfm?id=animal-lovers-zoophiles-make-scient-2010-03-24

Possibly, one of these is the link to Spink, within the article:

"These sarcastic remarks from my confidants reminded me of a rather peculiar email that I had received months earlier, written by an unusually erudite reader of Bering in Mind. This individual, who shall go unnamed unless he wishes to identify himself in the comments section, was a self-professed &#8220;zoophile&#8221; (Greek for &#8220;animal lover&#8221;) with a particular romantic affinity for horses, and he was hoping that I might devote one of my column pieces to this neglected, much-maligned topic of forbidden interspecies love."

and

"In an effort to disentangle myth from reality, then, Earls and Lalumière published a new case study in a 2009 issue of Archives of Sexual Behavior, focusing on the first-person account of a forty-seven-year-old, high-functioning (he earned his M.D. at age twenty-eight) and seemingly well-adjusted male who had had, by all appearances, a completely unremarkable suburban upbringing with loving parents and no memories of abuse or neglect. Nonetheless, from an early age, this man had struggled to come to grips with his own zoophiliac tendencies. Again, horses served as the primary erotic target."

http://www.springerlink.com/content/xjw2736170737347/?p=84f67cc07f894eccb9a48d5026e4a42e&pi=0

The man in question here is 47 and Spink is 39. However, I could only read the first page of the article as it is only available by subscription (anybody have one?). I wonder if he communicated as a source to the authors of the study or is the secret email writer as described in the first quote? They mention getting numerous letters from zoophiles.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/blog/post.cfm?id=animal-lovers-zoophiles-make-scient-2010-03-24

You'll note that there are three pages of comments (101 in all to date). They follow the article and there's a spot to click for the next page.

Posted by "Stripes" on 3/25/10:

"I first would like to complement the author on the very well written (and somewhat unbiased) article on this rather taboo subject.
I am a zoosexual myself, and I do consider this to be a legitimate sexual orientation. I am one who is attracted to equines in general but there are many others like me who have an attraction to another species or multiple species. I personally, do not have an attraction to my own species, and have not for as long as I can remember. I have voluntarily been seen by 3 separate psychiatrists, all of which classified my attraction to equines as being a sexual orientation........"

and

"....Mature animals are fully able to make decisions regarding their bodies. Whether or not they choose to allow a human to be intimate with them is totally up to the animal...."

and

"....Comparing zoophilia to pedophilia is absolutely disgusting and quite wrong. Despite how our modern culture loves to view animals as &#8220;furry children&#8221; they are in no way shape or form human. Non-human animals do not live by our moral standards, and nor do they view sex as something dirty and taboo, that should be hidden away behind closed doors as our species does....."

Most of the comments are what I consider to be quite erudite non-sensational comments. They are worth reading if you would like to understand the argument. Stripes posts twice and a person by the name of Kazoo posts on 3/26 about loving dogs.

As always, there could be a trigger here. I didn't see anything graphic however or any discussion of children.

Interesting thread.

I read on a previous thread that many people view this topic as "Taboo", and this ovbiously proves that it's not really as taboo as we think.

It's horrible and I think it is completely wrong. I class animals as children, they have no say if they get abused or not. I think the most worrying part of it is, when it's re-inforced that this DOES happen. Like in this article.

Not only does this happen, it makes you wonder what other activities we class as "taboo" are happening. To what extent of *advertiser censored*,. child *advertiser censored*, even snuff? are people making?

Nasty stuff.

Guys, I've pondering this, turning it over and over in my mind. I'm conflicted. I'm very much one of those "it's not for me to judge" kinda girls. I accept all sorts of alternative lifestyles and choices. I do not doubt for a single second that an animal somewhere has not seemed to enjoy sex with a human. I do not doubt that many feel a sexual connection with their animal. I know I've felt a spiritual connection with a few special ones of mine.

But, I keep coming back to one of my good 'ol litmus tests. Can a dog, horse, mouse, bunny, or any other animal disclose that they are being abused, mistreated or do not believe that they are in a "consensual" relationship? Can they seek help? Can they communicate in a meaningful manner to a court or to a law officer that they are in trouble? An adult can, a young person can. It's not often easy but they can. Animals, infants, the developmentally disabled, and the elder affected by dementia cannot.

That's all the confirmation I needed.

Guys, I've pondering this, turning it over and over in my mind. I'm conflicted. I'm very much one of those "it's not for me to judge" kinda girls. I accept all sorts of alternative lifestyles and choices. I do not doubt for a single second that an animal somewhere has not seemed to enjoy sex with a human. I do not doubt that many feel a sexual connection with their animal. I know I've felt a spiritual connection with a few special ones of mine.

But, I keep coming back to one of my good 'ol litmus tests. Can a dog, horse, mouse, bunny, or any other animal disclose that they are being abused, mistreated or do not believe that they are in a "consensual" relationship? Can they seek help? Can they communicate in a meaningful manner to a court or to a law officer that they are in trouble? An adult can, a young person can. It's not often easy but they can. Animals, infants, the developmentally disabled, and the elder affected by dementia cannot.

That's all the confirmation I needed.

Nope. Just like the poor dog outback in his yard is getting the s*it teased out of him by these little ba*tards "playing" out in the alley behind my house.

Yeah, the dog COULD bite the kid who is throwing batteries at him. Yeah he's barking his head off annoying all the neighbors trying to eat their dinner. Yeah he still loves his owner when he comes home late.

Can the dog stand up and say "You need to be around more. You ya little creep need lessons in how to treat animals and humans. Oh and the rest of y'all need to maybe stick up for a defenseless animal and/or watch what the he*l your kids are doing".

Good point Izzy.

Good point Filly.

Not an hour ago I went out in the yard and told them brats to scram and stop teasing that poor dog. My girlfriend outback told his owner the other day he better get home earlier or she's calling on him. Meanwhile verybody else blames the poor dog. He's a DOG! They BARK when some little *advertiser censored*s is shaking and lunging at him for God's sake.

Rant over. Man, if that Fausty guy ever saw that those kids would be........well not toast. He'd have them locked in a barn or something.

Wonder why he's called Fausty. I also congratulate Izzy on her finds and deep concern for those without a voice. P.S. I saw that T-Shirt last night when I was googling away. Very weird.

What a SICK & TWISTED FREAK :sick:

Those poor innocent animals. :(

jmho

To me? If anyone should ever be put to death for a crime it should be these people. There is no fixing this!

Thanks Filly. As I sit here and type, I have a 2 pound blind 7 month old Chihuahua tucked under my right arm, a 17 year old blind/deaf/crotchety beloved toy poodle, 15 year old blind and diabetic toy poodle (who until a few months ago could play soccer and basketball!!), a 4 year old healthy long haired Chihuahua (I know no special needs--long story there), a 10 year old paralyzed Chihuahua with detached retinas (a kick survivor), and three blind and deaf sweet but ditzy 13 year old toy poodles--all squashed together on my king size bed. I have to frequently remind them that this is MY bed and I deserve four square inches, thank you very much.

These guys are my life now that I can hardly get out of bed. Their needs keep me away from the pity party. Their love and trust means the world to me and my love for them is pure. Most of them are troopers and have earned their therapy badges and are being loved through their golden years. They've put in years of loving and helping heal unattached and hurting and special children.

They've seen some nasty behavior but I will take an oath of honor that not one has ever been harmed or disrespected in this house. Our children were raised to believe that animals are a treasure and a gift and actually came first at our house. The kids and I always fixed the dogs' food first before the people food was made. Animals deserve every snip of support and love and second and third chances that we can give them. They're the epitome of unconditional love. So, I've come clean on just why this issue means so darned much to me.

Get me those boys' number and I'll have a talk with them. I have a "way" with boys.

I googled Fausty and the first thing I found was a twitter acct belonging to DrFausty. From looking at his posts, it would appear this is the same guy. Not sure if Im supposed to post the link, but its easy enough to find. Sorry, if this has already been mentioned. What a creep!

I googled Fausty and the first thing I found was a twitter acct belonging to DrFausty. From looking at his posts, it would appear this is the same guy. Not sure if Im supposed to post the link, but its easy enough to find. Sorry, if this has already been mentioned. What a creep!

Yikes! He calls himself Doctor Fausty? No, Tuesday I didn't see it mentioned. I'll look though. Like Texas Mist said though we can't be clicking on alot of bestiality type links. That's the last thing we'd need is somebody thinking we're interested in it.

Hey Izz, I know you have a way with the boys. I won't get their numbers because their mom's would have to get up off the couch and actually see what's going on. These are little kids. Seeing how mean they are one could only imagine what goes on at home and school with these kids. I take to opening the window and yelling once in awhile. Not ladylike or proper, but I dislike kids that tease animals and other kids. The faces are priceless and I'd pay to hear what they're saying about me. "Crazy old lady yelling at us."

O.K. on to Doc Fausty.

O.K. I don't have Twitter, but from the friends I can see he does have.........oh boy. Looks alot of them are maybe just there for the free speech rights stuff and the privacy fight.

Then again the person called DogLovr well who knows? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinLu
Back