GUILTY WA - Four people murdered in three-state killing spree, Sept-Oct 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Great work by the CHP. The car was rather nondescript looking, so it took some careful observation on their part, not to mention a lot of courage to confront such a dangerous pair of criminals.

They probably saved some lives by catching them. Who knows how many more innocent people might have died.

Here's a pic of them being arrested - He's wearing a turtleneck I see, to hide that huge neck tattoo.

111005-Yuba-Arrests.jpg

From KATU

http://www.katu.com/news/local/131177028.html

"YUBA, Calif. – Two suspects wanted for a murder in Everett, Wash. and in connection with the disappearance of an Oregon man were arrested when a police officer spotted them driving down a California highway.

Police in Oregon and Washington had sent out a description of the suspects and their car. On Wednesday afternoon, a California Highway Patrol officer spotted a white Plymouth Breeze near Yuba, Calif., according to Oregon State Police spokesman Lt. Gregg Hastings.

The CHP officer conducted what police call a “felony traffic stop” and arrested David Joseph Pedersen, 31, and Holly Ann Grigsby, 24."

He looks smug; she looks sad. It almost looks like she has a fat lip. She certainly has a bruise on her cheek. I would imagine that she has a great big feeling of regret about now; hopefully anyway. Regret would show that she has a conscience.

Sadly I think if you find the Jeep you will find the father.

Yes, that is exactly what I was thinking.

I wonder if she will tell LE where David is? She will roll first. IMHO, I think he is the instigator.

Yes, that is exactly what I was thinking.

I wonder if she will tell LE where David is? She will roll first. IMHO, I think he is the instigator.

Me too. I see her claiming to be his 1st victim.

:rose: Cody Myers, we will never forget you! :rose:

:tears:

I look forward to meeting Cody in heaven someday...

I've been listening, but it froze a couple minutes ago...anyone else?

I couldn't get a connection....can anyone give us and update? TIA

I've been listening, but it froze a couple minutes ago...anyone else?

It worked ok for me, was mostly about the suspects and then something about how the body was found......they didn't announce it was Cody but it seemed to be understood already....and they said the body was autopsied today.

Now I have to put "found deceased" on the subject line. I don't think I can. This case has tore me up.

I think I'll have another mod do it. :tears:

It worked ok for me, was mostly about the suspects and then something about how the body was found......they didn't announce it was Cody but it seemed to be understood already....and they said the body was autopsied today.

Yes, they said it was Cody. The feed must have been giving you problems at the time.

No sound here so reliant on you guys for the recap.

Was the body confirmed to be Cody's? :(

This is every persons worse nightmare. So incredibly sad......

Weapons/firearms were found in the vehicle when the suspects were pulled over.

OSP could not answer any questions about the father of suspect, if he has been found, missing.. etc.. that has to be done by WA police

Yes it was kgw that froze (for me)...maybe they will post a link to the recording.

It froze long after the family's statement was read, and shortly after the list of LE agencies involved in both investigations was read.

I was surprised that after mentioning the black Jeep that still isn't found, no mention was made of Mr. Pedersen (senior) still being missing. Maybe that done during the missing section?

Local media has been tweeting, very soon they will have articles about the presser online

Yes, they said it was Cody. The feed must have been giving you problems at the time.

Oh ok, sorry then.... I thought it was all coming thru, but must not have been, because I sure never heard them actually say that (and thought that was strange too). Thanks.

via twitter

anitakissee Anita Kissée
68 tips called in on Cody Myers case. OSP says a few made a "definite difference."
11 minutes ago

anitakissee Anita Kissée
Murder suspects arrested in CA. Car stopped on shoulder, woman outside, said stretching, alert officer recalled alert and confirmed plate.
14 minutes ago

anitakissee Anita Kissée
Don't believe Cody Myers ever made it to the Jazz Festival in Newport.
15 minutes ago

anitakissee Anita Kissée
Autopsy on body found Tuesday - It is Cody Myers. 19 years old.
21 minutes ago
»

anitakissee Anita Kissée
Family of Cody Myers here for the press conference. twitpic.com/6vr08z
21 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads