GUILTY WA - Four people murdered in three-state killing spree, Sept-Oct 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rest in Peace Cody.

This case really, really hurts my heart. We all know that Cody could have been any one of our sons or daughters. God Bless his family.

If anyone in the coming hours find additional comments about who Cody was as a person, could you please post? I agree with Kimster, this one has really gotten to me. I think right now I just need to be able to focus on the good about Cody, that which should not be forgotten, and not focus on the evil of these two people.

If anyone in the coming hours find additional comments about who Cody was as a person, could you please post? I agree with Kimster, this one has really gotten to me. I think right now I just need to be able to focus on the good about Cody, that which should not be forgotten, and not focus on the evil of these two people.

The family statement read in the presser was very beautiful..

I am so angry at these two, I can hardly post! My heart hurts so much for this precious young man and his family. My prayers have been and will continue to be with Cody's family and friends. I hope they find the father of this (insert any word you wish here) - these two have taken so much from so many families. It's beyond terrible. Rest in peace Cody.

Raw video of the press conference, don't know if the whole thing is online, on the tv they cut it short, but the whole thing was live online on KGW..

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Raw-Police-identify-Oregon-teen-found-dead-131190623.html

((Family statement is read in this))
Thank you! The beginning (family introductions) I had missed, too...while switching from KOIN who didn't have audio...

But this video doesn't have most of what I missed...I'll check KOIN, and would appreciate a link, if anyone finds the full press conference somewhere.

This poor family and Cody's friends...prayers and blessings to all of them. :heart:

The family statement is in this partial video of the presser which freefallzzzz
posted:

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Raw-Police-identify-Oregon-teen-found-dead-131190623.html

But it doesn't have a lot of what followed, nor Cody's mom speaking near the end (which I would still like to hear).

I'm so damn mad. Between this and baby Lisa.

I was getting ready to log off to rest my eyes and saw Cody was NOT in the missing section anymore.

I have a massive lump in my throat and tears in my eyes.

I took a long break after Laci and Conner.

Dove back in for Nicholas Francisco and got a huge eye opener.

Now I'm back to heartbreak.

But, I've learned not to give up, so I'll be back after I recharge....

Bless you, Cody. I hope that your family can have some sort of peace in knowing that you're found. I'm sorry that some un-human people interfered with your life. It's not fair.

I am incredibly sad to read this news. My deepest condolences to Cody's family. I can't make sense of this. The tragedy is profound.

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/art...ted-California?odyssey=mod|breaking|text|Home

Hastings said a California police officer stopped to help a woman standing by a car stopped on the side of Marysville Road. The woman said she was stretching and didn't need help. The officer left, then realized that the vehicle matched the description put out in a bulletin related to the Myers case.

The officer turned around and stopped the suspects, who complied with demands. Pedersen and Grigsby were arrested just after 1 p.m. today. Hastings said they had weapons in the car, but declined to comment further.

THANK GOD that officer turned around!

IMO, Holly does not look sad in the back of the police car...she looks stoned out of her mind. Totally drugged up. Those are probably heroin sores on her face. I'm guessing she never stayed clean like her father thought. I hope they put them away forever.

Raw video of the press conference, don't know if the whole thing is online, on the tv they cut it short, but the whole thing was live online on KGW..

((Family statement is read in this))

Thank you for posting this. I'm so terribly sad for this poor family but it was good to hear their statement and learn a bit more about the person Cody was. What a terrible, senseless loss.

Cody was found outside of Philomath. That is not far from where Brooke Wilberger's remains were found.

Philomath is the last big stop before going over the pass to the coast. I've stopped there many many times myself, coming and going to Newport. I won't be surprised if Cody didn't stop there and then Holly went up to him feigning the need for help. And Cody, being the good guy he was, was more than happy to oblige.

It makes me angry, sick and sad. Keep praying for his family and don't blame God. Cody wouldn't want us to do that. :rose:

The family statement is in this partial video of the presser which freefallzzzz
posted:

But it doesn't have a lot of what followed, nor Cody's mom speaking near the end (which I would still like to hear).

I talked to someone I know at one of the local media stations that streamed it live, they said the whole video would take up too much bandwidth to post on the website, I'm not sure about the others, I noticed one was on USTREAM "I think" but if it was perhaps there will be a copy of the full video.

It's been a super busy day here this afternoon with local breaking news, but I am glad they put a lot of coverage and attention to this case..

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/art...ted-California?odyssey=mod|breaking|text|Home

THANK GOD that officer turned around!

IMO, Holly does not look sad in the back of the police car...she looks stoned out of her mind. Totally drugged up. Those are probably heroin sores on her face. I'm guessing she never stayed clean like her father thought. I hope they put them away forever.

Sounds like they were trolling for their next victim, and that was likely the ploy they used with Cody. He would have been the kind of person to stop and help a stranded woman.

I totally agree w/ you about Holly. All I see is emptiness. Nobody w/ a soul could do such a thing as this to another human being.

I usually have no problem writing a small word of condolence for a person who has died and for the family and friends left behind. But this? I cannot find the words to express my extreme sorrow for the loss of such an innocent and good young man who was so well respected in his family, his community, and in his church. He is the son all of us want to raise.

My heart breaks for the Myers family and I can only pray that the Lord will be with them daily and comfort them as He enfolds them in His loving and gentle arms.

Enjoy Heaven, Cody. I very much hope to meet you there some day.

I am just really upset about this crime. Totally heartbroken for Cody and his family....and just sick at heart.
Another senseless murder, and another family left to grieve.This is so awful.

Rest in peace, Cody. My heart breaks for his family and friends.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarainwonderland_
Back