GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Omg, Oh yeah, I def saw a picture of him in a knit cap pulled down over his ears on FB. Even if his truck isn't blue, he could have borrowed one. Suppose ex gf, sister, friend etc.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It was the photo of him and his sister where he is wearing no shirt and he had his arm around her standing side by side.

I agree that it is new news, but I am asking myself, "How does that matter in the slightest? It is wonderful for kids to spend nights with grandparents. It is inconsequential what the kids were doing the night before." IMO.

I absolutely 100% agree it doesn't matter what the kids were doing. I assumed the ex husband had an alibi with the children. I just never read that before and it struck me as odd information. I was more so questioning if that was accurate info, if it was reported anywhere else? If there was no suspect it could be viable info. No worries, I was just wondering.

I'm thinking maybe he text his sister and told her about the text from IL mother. If she were the only one in the family he had a decent relationship with, I can imagine him texting her and telling her. IMOO

Not sure if this violates a policy....apologies in advance if it does. The first Saturday IL was missing, people were commenting on the sisters FB that police wanted to talk to him.

Omg, Oh yeah, I def saw a picture of him in a knit cap pulled down over his ears on FB. Even if his truck isn't blue, he could have borrowed one. Suppose ex gf, sister, friend etc.

I'm searching images - some of the Facebook pictures appear but I haven't seen anything with a hat yet

Just an idea - when the kids were brought back by the Dad from the Grandparents - it most likely was HIS parents, not hers.

Makes sense that they would spend time with Dad's side of the family if he had them that weekend and they live locally.

JMO

I'm searching images - some of the Facebook pictures appear but I haven't seen anything with a hat yet

It was definitely there like the others said. The pic with no shirt w/ sister. Knit cap.

It was the photo of him and his sister where he is wearing no shirt and he had his arm around her standing side by side.

Did he have a hat on in that one? I am only getting the one with the hoodie. Someone took his FB page down so only a few pictures that were used elsewhere are available now.

Just an idea - when the kids were brought back by the Dad from the Grandparents - it most likely was HIS parents, not hers.

Makes sense that they would spend time with Dad's side of the family if he had them that weekend and they live locally.

JMO

Of course. It's totally normal. It doesn't really make any difference what the kids did the night before or what her husband did the night before. I know spouses are always looked at first, but in the case our perp is in the slam and charged for the crime.

Not sure if this violates a policy....apologies in advance if it does. The first Saturday IL was missing, people were commenting on the sisters FB that police wanted to talk to him.

I'm sure IL family/friends reached out to anyone who appeared to be a relative when JC went silent. IL's sister found his FB page so from there it was very easy to contact others.

Yes! This post-menopausal brain still works!

Did he have a hat on in that one? I am only getting the one with the hoodie. Someone took his FB page down so only a few pictures that were used elsewhere are available now.

Yes it was a beanie

JMO

BBM I think everybody assumes that on Saturday, the kids were to be returning to Ingrid. It would seem like the Dad was dropping them off for the weekend, ie early Saturday morning and picking them up....Sunday evening. Dad seemed to have full time custody. I can understand the other poster who questioned (about grand parents) Had there not been a suspect, husbands..even exes are normally considered first.

Thank goodness they got the right guy in jail JC quickly..

Yes definitely a knit cap in that one

It is a full length photo of he and his sis side by side. He has his left arm draped over her shoulder. He is wearing no shirt only blue jeans and a beanie, which I think was a army green color. I think it may have been taken around Christmas a few years ago. He had tagged it my sis or me and my sis.

It is a full length photo of he and his sis side by side. He has his left arm draped over her shoulder. He is wearing no shirt only blue jeans and a beanie, which I think was a army green color. I think it may have been taken around Christmas a few years ago. He had tagged it my sis or me and my sis.

Hello Everyone, I have been reading the threads and am a new member just posting for the first time. I actually took a screenshot of the pic with he and his sis. I also have the one of his sister with a hat on with comments from family/friends that has since been taken down I believe. This whole case has me so freaked out and sad:(. Those poor young girls, I can't fathom how you have that conversation with them that their mother isn't coming back...what they are telling the etc. JC is an animal and is pure evil...

Hello Everyone, I have been reading the threads and am a new member just posting for the first time. I actually took a screenshot of the pic with he and his sis. I also have the one of his sister with a hat on with comments from family/friends that has since been taken down I believe. This whole case has me so freaked out and sad:(. Those poor young girls, I can't fathom how you have that conversation with them that their mother isn't coming back...what they are telling the etc. JC is an animal and is pure evil...

Don't post the picture because it has his sister and would be a violation of the terms of service. But it is a beanie or ski cap or whatever it's called correct? Also what color is it.

Don't post the picture because it has his sister and would be a violation of the terms of service. But it is a beanie or ski cap or whatever it's called correct? Also what color is it.

Not that it really matters because we went way off topic. Lol.

Wait am I able to show JC and just not the sister? Just want to confirm, don't want to break any rules!:p

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back