DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You might check with a mod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paralegal

Sparky or tlcya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paralegal

Thanks! Was just about to inquire who I reach out to;);)

How did the sister know that officers wanted to talk to him?

I think by Sunday everyone knew that the cops were looking for him? But I don't recall if his name was released before his arrest.

Don't post the picture because it has his sister and would be a violation of the terms of service. But it is a beanie or ski cap or whatever it's called correct? Also what color is it.
Sorry as I have post-menopausal brain as well :p. The knit cap/beanie is actually an ivory/off white color.

Thanks! Was just about to inquire who I reach out to;);)

And since that may take a while to hear back....is it a dark colored cap?

PS - awesome that you downloaded before the site was removed!

And since that may take a while to hear back....is it a dark colored cap?

PS - awesome that you downloaded before the site was removed!

Thanks PLT! No, actually off white, ivory ski cap. I did crop just showing the hat and his eyes slightly. Haven't heard back yet.

By the way, his account hasn't been deleted I used the way back machine to look, either the police but my assumption is the FBI have exclusive access to it right now and removed it from public view but it is still there.

Sent from my iPhone

In searching for the pic of the hat, I noticed that several commenters on Ingrid's articles mention Kelly Sarsten who disappeared at her home in Lake Stevens in 2004. It say she was found in a river but no mention of how she died just that LE said homicide and brutally murdered. Was JC out of the area at this time?

In searching for the pic of the hat, I noticed that several commenters on Ingrid's articles mention Kelly Sarsten who disappeared at her home in Lake Stevens in 2004. Her remains were found in the river but no official mention of how she died just that LE said homicide. Was JC out of the area at this time?

He was released from jail in Miami on 1/22/04. Then I can't find anything until an arrest 6/19/06 for DUI in Power County, ID.

Several media sources have reported that he has records in SIX states. I can only find WA, ID, UT, MT and FL. People magazine has mentioned CA, and another source mentioned TX, but I haven't found anything in those states. Has anyone else?

He was released from jail in Miami on 1/22/04. Then I can't find anything until an arrest 6/19/06 for DUI in Power County, ID.

Several media sources have reported that he has records in SIX states. I can only find WA, ID, UT, MT and FL. People magazine has mentioned CA, and another source mentioned TX, but I haven't found anything in those states. Has anyone else?

No ma'am. Some one said Dallas but I hit a brick wall

Can you refresh my memory on when he was in Utah?

FYI - I posted this in the last thread. I haven't been able to find anything in CA or TX either.

When considering potential other victims, we need look outside of Washington. Based on his criminal history, here are some of the places he has been in the last 20 years:

- 1997 booked for assault in King County, Washington also Possession of Marijuana in Washington
- 1998 Auburn County Washington - domestic violence assault case filed May 21, 1998
- 1998 (summer) arrested for DUI in Washington
- 2003 (Nov) Robbery and 3 counts of battery - Miami/Dade County, Florida (released from prison in Jan 2004)
- 2006 Aggravated robbery in Utah. (Carjacking with a woman and child in the car).
- 2006 Restraining order with his parents - was this in Washington?
- 2006 to 2008 served about 21 months before the Utah Board of Pardons and Parole terminated his sentence and released him without supervision on June 24, 2008. http://www.sltrib.com/home/3769205-1...prison-time-in
- 2009 Misdemeanor battery in Idaho.
- 2009 Felony theft, Montana (May 2009)
- 2009-2014 Looks like he was in prison in Montana some time from 2009 to the end of 2014. https://app.mt.gov/conweb/Home/OffenderNumber/3004563 But it's unclear exactly when he was let out.
- October 2015 Lynnwood Municipal Court driving without insurance.
- February 2016 Stopped for driving a Ford Taurus with expired tags

This list shows 5 states that he was arrested in. The probable cause statement mentions that he has a criminal history in 6 states. Some posters have indicated that the 6th state was Texas, but I don't know the details or source of that info or what the year of that arrest.

That was me. It's not MSM and I just googled the last known address on the police statement. Street view and to the left of the house is a blue short bed blue f150. The photo was take in 2015 but since we don't have confirmation that was his truck nor that was his house the mods took it down, which I totally agree with. It was speculation but I thought it was interesting that two sources had said he had a truck one said blue and then there was a blue truck at that address. But until we have something saying he lived there or drove that truck we have to at least keep it off here.
So that truck in street view and the truck in the video of the attempted abduction on college Hill have the same shaped sticker in the same location on the rear window. :/

ETA/ Rewatched the video on my computer rather than just on my phone and I was mistaken about the sticker.

I think by Sunday everyone knew that the cops were looking for him? But I don't recall if his name was released before his arrest.

It was all over FB on Saturday by her friends with his full name

BBM I think everybody assumes that on Saturday, the kids were to be returning to Ingrid. It would seem like the Dad was dropping them off for the weekend, ie early Saturday morning and picking them up....Sunday evening. Dad seemed to have full time custody. I can understand the other poster who questioned (about grand parents) Had there not been a suspect, husbands..even exes are normally considered first.

Thank goodness they got the right guy in jail JC quickly..

The probable cause warrant sounds like the opposite is true, regarding primary custody:

"At 1000 Hrs. on Saturday, April 9, 2016, (redacted) Ingrid Lyne's ex-husband drove his their [sic] daughters, ages 12, 10, and 7, back to their home at (redacted) in Renton, King County, where they lived with Ingrid Maree Lyne."

http://mediaweb.kirotv.com/document...omicide probable cause doc_3674402_ver1.0.pdf

ETA: link

FYI - I posted this in the last thread. I haven't been able to find anything in CA or TX either.

When considering potential other victims, we need look outside of Washington. Based on his criminal history, here are some of the places he has been in the last 20 years:

- 1997 booked for assault in King County, Washington also Possession of Marijuana in Washington
- 1998 Auburn County Washington - domestic violence assault case filed May 21, 1998
- 1998 (summer) arrested for DUI in Washington
- 2003 (Nov) Robbery and 3 counts of battery - Miami/Dade County, Florida (released from prison in Jan 2004)
- 2006 Aggravated robbery in Utah. (Carjacking with a woman and child in the car).
- 2006 Restraining order with his parents - was this in Washington?
- 2006 to 2008 served about 21 months before the Utah Board of Pardons and Parole terminated his sentence and released him without supervision on June 24, 2008. http://www.sltrib.com/home/3769205-1...prison-time-in
- 2009 Misdemeanor battery in Idaho.
- 2009 Felony theft, Montana (May 2009)
- 2009-2014 Looks like he was in prison in Montana some time from 2009 to the end of 2014. https://app.mt.gov/conweb/Home/OffenderNumber/3004563 But it's unclear exactly when he was let out.
- October 2015 Lynnwood Municipal Court driving without insurance.
- February 2016 Stopped for driving a Ford Taurus with expired tags

This list shows 5 states that he was arrested in. The probable cause statement mentions that he has a criminal history in 6 states. Some posters have indicated that the 6th state was Texas, but I don't know the details or source of that info or what the year of that arrest.

I was curious about the 2012 year. On June 26th of '12, a hiker found a pair of severed legs off the side of Moulton Reservoir Road in Butte, MT (which is roughly a 2 HR drive from Great Falls, MT). Investigators have not been able to generate any leads and DNA samples have been entered into national database in an effort to find a match but have found none.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back