GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know, I can't even IMAGINE what this poor mother is going through. This was one of my first thoughts when this crime became public. Such a heinous crime, committed by your own child. So sad.

My son is in trouble with the law right now, so I can empathize. It's terrible anyone would think to blame the parents for this horrific crime.

Empathy is a powerful thing, Seattle16. Praying that everything works out with your son.

What hard evidence do they have? I think he's guilty, but just curious if they have DNA, etc..

His story was he had been there before. There has been nothing to confirm that.
Absolutely, he obviously has lied about other things so he could be lying about this. But it's not out of the question to entertain the possibility that part may be true. We'll learn more as the case progresses I suspect.

What hard evidence do they have? I think he's guilty, but just curious if they have DNA, etc..

After watching the The People vs OJ show where no one gave any worth to DNA evidence, now if it's not there people panic. Me included.

What are you supposed to do about your car registration that has your address on it?

Cross it out with a black permanent marker. That's what we do. You will likely have to obliterate the address with a pen first. The address can still be read through the permanent marker if not.

ETA: We have small garage door openers on key chains - from Amazon. They don't stay in the car.

I've been waiting for family/friend interviews. Hoping to get more insight.

I've been waiting for family/friend interviews. Hoping to get more insight.

His cousin did give that one brief interview. I honestly think that they are waiting, plus they are suffering their own pain. It might be be too early for them to speak out - you know how the general public can be... Plus, unfortunately, I think they are still holding out on a small possiblltiy that he could be innocent.

They have been receiving a lot of hate mail - I just don't understand this.

It will be incredibly interesting when the parents/sister do finally speak out. This probably won't happen for another six months or so.

Successful? Yeah right.

But then things got better. "His parents would go see him. He got into the stock market to better his life and become more successful," Travis recalls.

Does anyone have a transcript of that interview?

Hows does one "get into the stock market"? Don't you have to have money to buy stocks first? And where would his parents go visit him?

Does anyone have a transcript of that interview?

Hows does one "get into the stock market"? Don't you have to have money to buy stocks first? And where would his parents go visit him?

He could have been taking some of those seminars that are everywhere. They're "free" with a lot of arm-twisting to take more for pay. Day trading stuff. It doesn't take a lot of money but you need some.

Soooooo, just because he told his family he was dabbling in the stock market, does not make it true!!!
But it sure would be an impressive step in the eyes of those you want to stop nagging you. I call BS on the stock market thing.

He could have been taking some of those seminars that are everywhere. They're "free" with a lot of arm-twisting to take more for pay. Day trading stuff. It doesn't take a lot of money but you need some.

But he didn't have any money to play the stock market. Lol. Travis his cousin said he was the preppy type. LMAO.

Oh I forgot his education was from "All of them"

Whiteorchids, I'm pretty sure Travis is not his brother but a cousin?

His parents have a farm with animals? I wonder if they mysteriously lost animals?

He could have used other people's money whilst dabbling in the stock market, told them he'd he'd make them rich, etc. Maybe he thought he was the next "Wolf of Wall Street" [emoji23]

He could have used other people's money whilst dabbling in the stock market, told them he'd he'd make them rich, etc. Maybe he thought he was the next "Wolf of Wall Street" [emoji23]

Definitely a WOLF. [emoji31]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas
Back