GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've also seen many convicted with less circumstantial and no body. You just never know what's the jury is going to do.

I bet LE has plenty of DNA, possibly sperm left in her, (torso found) DNA in her fingernails, he was scratched, injured lip, on doorknob, prune blade, prints left on trash bags, in car, cooler. Etc....

LE is just being tight lipped about evidence they don't want any copycat killers. They went from 2nd degree to first. You can bet they got the goods on this guy.

This guys work was sloppy. Bathtub cleanup was very good though. I just can't believe he killed, dismembered, cleaned up bloodbath, did all his disposing in around four hours.

I find that difficult to fathom too. I can only think he's had practice or had thought about and planned it carefully ahead of time, maybe not specifically IL. I wonder if he kept journals? He moved around so much, but I wonder what items he had stored at his ex's.

I find that difficult to fathom too. I can only think he's had practice or had thought about and planned it carefully ahead of time, maybe not specifically IL. I wonder if he kept journals? He moved around so much, but I wonder what items he had stored at his ex's.

LE took boxes from the ex GF's house that he was staying at when he was arrested. I'm curious as to what's in those boxes.

So next week (4/27) JC appears in court, I am not familiar with the initial proceedings - what will happen on this date? I think his lawyer MUST be advising him to plea bargain versus going through a full trial if the evidence is that stacked against him. Just curious as to what those here think will occur on 4/27.

So next week (4/27) JC appears in court, I am not familiar with the initial proceedings - what will happen on this date? I think his lawyer MUST be advising him to plea bargain versus going through a full trial if the evidence is that stacked against him. Just curious as to what those here think will occur on 4/27.

I doubt a plea bargain. I get the feeling he's enjoying the notoriety and will want all the exposure he can get.

Just an arraignment he will plead not guilty. Another hearing will be scheduled and another and another. Maybe in a year or two this will come to trial. No way will he ever admit to guilt to the heinous murder for the sake of himself and his family.

Probably not a whole lot. He will show up, plead not guilty and they will set a trial date. Since he is in custody, the trial date will be set within 60 days but in all likelihood, the trial will not happen that quickly in a case like this.

His Public Defender might ask for bail knowing darn well it won't be granted especially with all the priors and he could be a flight risk considering all the places he's lived. It's common to ask anyway.

Sketch released of suspect in stabbing of Lake Kathleen teen

March 4th

http://www.rentonreporter.com/news/371067021.html

King County Sheriff’s detectives have released a sketch of the suspect who assaulted a 16- year-old girl at her home near Lake Kathleen on Tuesday(March 4,2016) east of Renton.
<snip>
The suspect, who is unknown to the girl, stabbed her in the stomach with an &#8220;exacto&#8221; knife as she was leaving a workshop in her house, according to the King County Sheriff&#8217;s Office.
She fought off the suspect, who fled. The assault occurred in the 14100 block of West Lake Kathleen Drive.

<snip>suspect is described as a white male approximately 30 years old, 5-foot-9, 180 pounds with dark spiky hair and green eyes. He had a few days growth of beard or stubble. He was last seen wearing a dark shirt, dark pants and black gloves. He is described as clean cut.

My note:
I know there is good Metro bus service and the bus does go out to Lake Kathleen. Does anyone think this description & sketch could possibly be JC?

Lake Kathleen is a continuation from the Renton City Limits into King County on Cemetery Road.This is a possible/viable bus route from Camus in the Renton Highlands where Ingrid lived. If JC hired out as a day laborer perhaps he was familar with the various suburbs in the area.

Oh my gosh, yes I honestly do. With the exception of the eyebrows in the sketch I think there's quite a similarity. Really good sleuthing MizStery!

March 4th

King County Sheriff&#8217;s detectives have released a sketch of the suspect who assaulted a 16- year-old girl at her home near Lake Kathleen on Tuesday(March 4,2016) east of Renton.
<snip>
The suspect, who is unknown to the girl, stabbed her in the stomach with an &#8220;exacto&#8221; knife as she was leaving a workshop in her house, according to the King County Sheriff&#8217;s Office.
She fought off the suspect, who fled. The assault occurred in the 14100 block of West Lake Kathleen Drive.

<snip>suspect is described as a white male approximately 30 years old, 5-foot-9, 180 pounds with dark spiky hair and green eyes. He had a few days growth of beard or stubble. He was last seen wearing a dark shirt, dark pants and black gloves. He is described as clean cut.

My note:
I know there is good Metro bus service and the bus does go out to Lake Kathleen. Does anyone think this description & sketch could possibly be JC?

Lake Kathleen is a continuation from the Renton City Limits into King County on Cemetery Road.This is a possible bus route from Camus in the Renton Highlands where Ingrid lived. If JC hired out as a day laborer perhaps he was familar with the various suburbs in the area.

March 4th

King County Sheriff’s detectives have released a sketch of the suspect who assaulted a 16- year-old girl at her home near Lake Kathleen on Tuesday(March 4,2016) east of Renton.

The suspect, who is unknown to the girl, stabbed her in the stomach with an “exacto” knife as she was leaving a workshop in her house, according to the King County Sheriff’s Office.

suspect is described as a white male approximately 30 years old, 5-foot-9, 180 pounds with dark spiky hair and green eyes. He had a few days growth of beard or stubble. He was last seen wearing a dark shirt, dark pants and black gloves. He is described as clean cut.

My note:

Lake Kathleen is a continuation from the Renton City Limits into King County on Cemetery Road.This is a possible bus route from Camus in the Renton Highlands where Ingrid lived. If JC hired out as a day laborer perhaps he was familar with the various suburbs in the area.

He sure seems to fit the description... 30s, dark hair, green eyes, 5'9". 180 lbs is a bit off/heavier but that might just be due to an inaccurate guess by the victim (Lord knows I'm horrible at guessing one's weight). My boyfriend is fairly tall (he's 6'3") and just told me he weighed roughly 220 lbs. But if I'd had to guess before knowing that, I would have said 170-180 lbs. max.

March 4th

<snip>
The suspect, who is unknown to the girl, stabbed her in the stomach with an “exacto” knife as she was leaving a workshop in her house, according to the King County Sheriff’s Office.

My note:

Lake Kathleen is a continuation from the Renton City Limits into King County on Cemetery Road.This is a possible/viable bus route from Camus in the Renton Highlands where Ingrid lived. If JC hired out as a day laborer perhaps he was familar with the various suburbs in the area.

Very interesting.....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flapperst