GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mark your calendars. Ex Girlfriend will speak out on Dr Phil airs on Tues April 26. I hope after this she will be able to testify.

Short preview clip. Shows him wearing her bra.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...le-mom-speaks-out_us_571a66f8e4b0d912d5fe8061

e8a14101fc41f5ea56ebba5b7fad3851.jpg

I may be alone in this, but I don't see the photo of him in her underwear as necessarily significant; I feel like the Dr. Phil show is making much ado about nothing with it. Maybe what the ex-girlfriend says on the show may change my mind, but for now, it looks to me like he is being silly or playful. If this is what they are using to demonstrate his supposed deviance, I think it's a stretch ... allegedly dismembering another human shows that much more effectively, anyway!

oh goodness. :facepalm:

I may be alone in this, but I don't see the photo of him in her underwear as necessarily significant; I feel like the Dr. Phil show is making much ado about nothing with it. Maybe what the ex-girlfriend says on the show may change my mind, but for now, it looks to me like he is being silly or playful. If this is what they are using to demonstrate his supposed deviance, I think it's a stretch ... allegedly dismembering another human shows that much more effectively, anyway!

In the context of being charged with murder and dismemberment it seems like an added layer of ... peculiar. It's hard for me to think of him now as ever having been "silly or playful" knowing what he did. He had a dark, dark side. That dark side is the real him. The rest is an act.

Dr. Phil always leaps out in front of sensational stories. He's a publicity *advertiser censored*.

Mark your calendars. Ex Girlfriend will speak out on Dr Phil airs on Tues April 26. I hope after this she will be able to testify.

Short preview clip. Shows him wearing her bra.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...le-mom-speaks-out_us_571a66f8e4b0d912d5fe8061

Oh great, Dr. Phil sensationalizing this horrible crime. Why is this ex-girlfriend even doing interviews? She dated him for a while in 2012 in Montana. I doubt the prosecutor would even ask her to testify in a case that took place in 2016 in Washington.

Here is what she told People magazine. http://www.people.com/article/ingrid-lyne-ex-girlfriend-accused-murderer-john-charlton Her interview with Dr. Phil will probably cover the same info. No need to watch his circus.

She better be careful what's she says on national TV to humiliate him if for some crazy reason he gets out on a technicality she could be his next victim.

I seriously believe when his Public Defender or future attorney finds out about this she may not be considered a credible witness if paid for her story. We've seen this before such as in the OJ trial when a woman saw OJ that night in his truck coming from the crime scene she went public got paid by National enquirer she could not testify.

Anytime you get paid for your information you lessen your chances as a credible witness.

She normally wears a lip ring. I notice it's out for the show.

I agree with this. I'm not quite sure how him dressing in his girlfriend's clothing pertains to recent events. Im hoping the actual Dr. Phil show will be more tasteful than the it's preview.

I think the ex is looking for her 15 minutes of fame. 😒

Actually having her come out with this story could actually help the defense in that he lived with her choked her (once) but did not kill or dismember her when he had the opportunity.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm shocked that Dr. Phil was able to get an interview so soon.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm shocked that Dr. Phil was able to get an interview so soon.

This is an old girlfriend from 2012. She started speaking out shortly after the news broke with the story. I doubt she would even be called as a witness.

This is an old girlfriend from 2012. She started speaking out shortly after the news broke with the story. I doubt she would even be called as a witness.

I think that would they call witnesses further back then that.

he really is so tiny in that bra and underwear pic! i find it fascinating how he truly looks different in every single photo of him. and, yes, that Xacto knife sketch is scary similar. i'm so glad you called it in!

Jmo, but I would think the young victim and the police in Ingrid's town would have been on that instantly, once JC's picture(s) hit the news. I do wonder why it took a WS supersleuth to make it public, though.

He and Mark Redwine could party all night .

Jmo, but I would think the young victim and the police in Ingrid's town would have been on that instantly, once JC's picture(s) hit the news. I do wonder why it took a WS supersleuth to make it public, though.

A lot of teenagers don't watch the news, so it's possible she hasn't seen it. Then again the news coverage in that area about the crime must be massive...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas
Back