GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no spring chicken either. :) But the one thing I do like better about meeting people organically, per se, is you have a better chance of asking around about him and finding people who know him. With online dating, what you see and read may not be what you get.

That is a big benefit!
I have to say, I did my share of internet dating before I settled down. One place I never looked for a date was Craigslist. Sketchy people abound. I find it hard to grasp that a 40 year old educated nurse with three children would be looking for love on Craigslist when there are so many other more trusted avenues. If that was her choice, I am not knocking it. But I don't think it's been confirmed that they met on CL.

once ID is confirmed they will likely be merged Jinkasaurus. LE seem pretty confident so shouldn't take long for ID

Is a picture of this guy allowed to be posed here now that he's been named & confirmed as the suspect by Seattle pd & is in custody?...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure the Craigslist ad is related. The POI is 37 and the CL ad says 43.
Not many people scale up their age...

A reminder that posting screen caps is against TOS

This is awful :( Her poor children...Ingrid must have been terrified. So glad they caught this !

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure the Craigslist ad is related. The POI is 37 and the CL ad says 43.
Not many people scale up their age...

Maybe that's why it was updated to throw anyone off? If it is related though why not delete the ad unless he hoped to meet up with someone else for another game?

Yes link to the custody site is perfect

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Is a picture of this guy allowed to be posed here now that he's been named & confirmed as the suspect by Seattle pd & is in custody?...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the rules:
EXAMPLE: If a suspect has been arrested for a crime relevant to the discussion topic, and you want to post a Facebook screencap from his/her personal page, you must first obtain approval from administration

Maybe that's why it was updated to throw anyone off? If it is related though why not delete the ad unless he hoped to meet up with someone else for another game?

I don't personally think that a guy who thinks that getting rid of a woman's body by dismembering it and putting it in strangers' recycling bins is a good idea, would have the forethought to cover his tracks in that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem