GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if this has been answered. Did LE say they found the ENTIRE body? I'm under the impression it was only parts so far =\

Apologies if this has been answered. Did LE say they found the ENTIRE body? I'm under the impression it was only parts so far =\

They have not suggested that the whole body has been found.
I wonder if one of the reasons they chose to cordon off so many surrounding houses was to check their recycling bins, as well?

Reading through his FB comments, it seems he was "away" for a while and not "content" with life. There aren't many comments, just some people seem to be surprised to see him and a couple of comments about his life from family members. Vague.

Why did he choose a neighborhood recycling bin? He could've hid her body/parts in numerous wooded areas, or a garbage bin
behind a business. So brazen.

I wonder if one of the reasons they chose to cordon off so many surrounding houses was to check their recycling bins, as well?
I read that they did check other bins within the neighborhood.

Thanks! Oh my goodness, can you imagine finding body parts in your recycling bin? I would probably pass out... I'll bet there's tons of evidence in that missing car.

Why did he choose a neighborhood recycling bin? He could've hid her body/parts in numerous wooded areas, or a garbage bin

I know, right? He could have driven south or east to lots of wooded areas.

And an empty one at that! The parts would sit for nearly another week before they were picked up. Not to mention when the owner went to use the can he would see the orange topped bags and know they weren't his, then there is the smell that would come along.

His mug shot looks nothing like his earlier Facebook photos. He doesn't look like "doper", you know? His face seems puffy. I've seen some strong mental-health medications cause that look....along with psychosis.

My heart dropped reading this. So sorry for her family and friends.
Druggie who tried to rob her and she fought back?

Thanks! Oh my goodness, can you imagine finding body parts in your recycling bin? I would probably pass out... I'll bet there's tons of evidence in that missing car.

I would never be the same. :-(

Anyone else find it strange that of the few posts he did put on Facebook he put up a picture of his sister? I'm getting a creepy vibe off that.

Shoutout to the poor soul who found it and was composed enough to do everything they were supposed to do.

I always consider the poor folks that find bodies unexpectedly victims too. They can't ever unsee that.

In all his pics except one, which is an old pic, his face is partly obscured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx