GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he did post that CL ad... it makes it sound as if the OP had it together. The writer says something about having it together with a house, job, etc and looking for the same. But I don't know if that's where she met him.

With all the dating sites out there, I hope she didn't turn to CL. I met my husband on a dating site years ago. She did what millions of women do all the time looking for what we all look for.....a connection. Breaks my heart she was betrayed by a predator.

Thanks to all for the thread.I am in personal denial this horrible crime happened just on the other side of Lake Washington from me & this beautiful moms life was snatched by a deviant .

QFox 13 Seattle.com has a photo of John Robert Carlton from Montana DOC and a Facebook photo of him. Like Ted Bundy he wears a mask disguising the psychopath personality underneath.

When I read her remains were found in the vincinity of Central Area. I immediately thought of the Rainer Ave. He could use Rainer Ave both to and from Safeco. Rainer Ave is in the vicinity of Safeco and a viable route to and from Renton.

http://q13fox.com/2016/04/11/police...-of-missing-renton-mom-of-3-suspect-arrested/

:cow:

Hmmm. That article states they met on a dating app and had been dating about a month. That's the first I've read that.

BUT I did read in another article, right after the press release (I can't remember where at the moment), that the sheriff said she'd known him prior to their scheduled date on Friday. (It's unknown whether they could have just meant "known" online vs. meeting in person).

I read in one article that she was last heard from by one of her friends when she sent them a text message that night. I wonder what the message said?

In this dating profile, it says he Doesn't have a car. So, did he meet her at the stadium.... drug her drink and take control of her and her vehicle?
Possibly.Earlier news reports said her purse, phone and Mariners tshirt were at the house but she and her car we missing. So she got back to her house somehow( and he followed or unfortunately she brought him back there :() unless he got to her house somehow to "go to the game" but they never left. It's odd but the neighbors saw her getting her mail yet no one saw her coming and going during the "date" time
and no one saw some strange dude driving her car out of there, its a cul de sac---ALL MY SPECULATIONS

From the Q13 Fox article:

Friends say the two met through a dating app and had been dating since last month. They had a date Friday night to see the Seattle Mariners home opener.

Yep, probably because it would disarm anyone from thinking he's a creeper. "Oh look, what a nice guy he spends so much time with his sister"

Yep, probably because it would disarm anyone from thinking he's a creeper. "Oh look, what a nice guy he spends so much time with his sister"

Or he knows his sister is gorgeous and he thinks it ups his stock to be seen with beautiful women.

Now THAT seems plausible.

I just heard about this case today and swung over here to WS for info.

It seems plausible except her purse and phone were found in her house. Why would he bother to return them to the house? (not directed at you, just pondering)

Okay so I can understand her going to a baseball game date without a purse. But without a phone? Who goes anywhere for five minutes these days without their phone?

Either she did that, or she did not and he returned it to the house. Why would he do that instead of just tossing it somewhere?

There are a lot of weirder than usual things about this case as far as I have read, without being completely up to date.

Her poor children...And of course all of her other loved ones, but especially them. So very sad.

hey blessed life, glad you don't have to suffer thru the horror of online dating (believe me, there's a lot of frogs out there) but let's not criticize a gal for wanting to have fun with a handsome guy at a baseball game.....his pictures make him look handsome and clean cut...!

As I said, I'm just catching up, but is there any evidence that she was ever at the baseball game? Thanks in advance for any info I missed.

If so, that's a very small window of time for him to kill her, dismember her, prepare her remains (did I read they were wrapped up?), and then put her in the bin before it was discovered Saturday afternoon.

Weirder and weirder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member