GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is strange how he threw the Hannibal DVD on the table and told his Mom she better be careful. Isn't that movie about chopping people up? I only saw the first one silence of the lambs.

Hannibal ATE his victims. Some of them anyway...
I would infer that someone was going to eat me if they made a Hannibal type threat.

Since he's only being charged with 2nd at this time which is what 15 to life what are the chances of this being upgraded to first degree with a special circumstance DP worthy since he murdered her in such a cruel manner? I live in CA so not sure if Washington is a DP state.

Is Charlton connected to the 2009 disappearance of Nancy Moyer?

Moyer, a 36-year-old mother of two, was last seen in March 2009. The Thurston County case remains unsolved.*

It was in Thurston County where Charlton’s parents filed court documents for a restraining order and described Charlton making telling his mother to “beware” with a copy of “Hannibal,” a movie about serial killer Hannibal*Lecter. That incident happened in 2006.*

Contacted Tuesday,*Sgt. Carla Carter with the Thurston County Sheriff’s office said they were not making a link between the Moyer case and the Charlton arrest.

Told about his 2006 incident in Thurston County, Carter asked for Seattle Police contact information and said she would pass along the information to the lead detective in the Moyer case.

Carter said it was “worth looking into.”

http://www.kiro7.com/news/man-in-renton-mothers-murder-to-face-judge/211485251

I have followed the Nancy Moyer case for a very long time. I am impressed that LE is already starting to consider other victims.

For those interested here is the link for her case here.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...6-Tenino-6-March-2009&p=12466387#post12466387

This is very interesting indeed. Check out this passage on the Nancy Moyer disappearance in 2009 :

"Moyer, 36 at the time, was last seen on March 6, 2009. Two days later, her husband, from whom she was separated, arrived at her home to drop off their two daughters. He found the front door of her home ajar, the TV on and half a glass of red wine sitting on a table in the living room. Her car was parked in the driveway and her purse with her credit cards, keys and wallet were in the house." http://www.chronline.com/crime/six-...cle_8cb8ec6a-c486-11e4-8dd4-f34b6bc6692c.html

That's way too similar in his parents' county of Thurston to be a coincidence in my opinion. They just never found her.

Hannibal ATE his victims. Some of them anyway...
I would infer that someone was going to eat me if they made a Hannibal type threat.

It is interesting that he referenced that DVD. He must have murder ideations on his mind.

I think he's ugly and creepy looking. Certainly not my type. In that black and white photo he sure looks like Ted Bundy.

Of course now that I know what he did I find his looks revolting. But trying to look objectively he isn't a bad looking guy. (I think a lot of people didn't think Ted was bad looking either, which helped enable him to engage his victims.)

I can understand how this beautiful lady could have become interested in this creep on a surface level based on how he looks. (At least he looks nice enough that his physical appearance wouldn't be a deterrent IMO.) I also have a feeling he lied like nuts to make himself look like a better, more interesting and successful person than he was. (Like, car's in the shop, I'm taking a break from work so I can write a screenplay, etc., etc.)

I keep seeing "the ex" pop up. Has there been confirmation by anyone that an ex even exists, or is involved aside from Charlton claiming to have holed up with her Saturday and Sunday? I don't recall seeing anything, and this should be very easy to prove. I'm sure the cops know and are holding this tidbit close.

I went through all of his facebook friends, and didn't see anyone who stuck out as a potential past love interest.
I did, however, see many single mothers with multiple children... a number of them in the nursing/medical field.
I wonder if he has a fixation of mothers in the medical field? Some sort of mommy issues?

This is very interesting indeed. Check out this passage on the Nancy Moyer disappearance in 2009 :

"Moyer, 36 at the time, was last seen on March 6, 2009. Two days later, her husband, from whom she was separated, arrived at her home to drop off their two daughters. He found the front door of her home ajar, the TV on and half a glass of red wine sitting on a table in the living room. Her car was parked in the driveway and her purse with her credit cards, keys and wallet were in the house." http://www.chronline.com/crime/six-...cle_8cb8ec6a-c486-11e4-8dd4-f34b6bc6692c.html

That's way too similar in his parents' county of Thurston to be a coincidence in my opinion. They just never found her.

Wow maybe he is a serial killer. They often seem like normal people, church going people with wives and children of their own. I believe JC has two kids. I wonder if his ex has come forward with info? Someone posted here that he was arrested at his ex girlfriends house.

I went through all of his facebook friends, and didn't see anyone who stuck out as a potential past love interest.
I did, however, see many single mothers with multiple children... a number of them in the nursing/medical field.
I wonder if he has a fixation of mothers in the medical field? Some sort of mommy issues?

I agree - I think he had mommy issues. This crime was cruel not only to Ingrid, but to her children, and I'm starting to think that was on purpose. I don't think he targeted Ingrid and her children specifically, but that he had desire to harm a loving family by being so ultra disgusting in his crime.

I could be way off base...but I just get that vibe.

jmopinion

Wow! Maybe he targets moms. (Maybe also purposefully divorced or separated so that he can have a "relationship" with them before murdering them.) Does this woman look similar to Ingrid? I noticed that his sister is very cute and looks a little like Ingrid. I have not seen a pic of his mother. He is a very messed up human being.

ETA: I looked at a pic. She is a cute brunette with longish hair. So there is a resemblance. FWIW. Sure, might be a stretch, but Ted Bundy had mommy issues and felt scorned over his first GF so targeted women with long hair. Wackos do stuff like that.

Since he's only being charged with 2nd at this time which is what 15 to life what are the chances of this being upgraded to first degree with a special circumstance DP worthy since he murdered her in such a cruel manner? I live in CA so not sure if Washington is a DP state.

Washington technically has the Death Penalty, but the governor has put a sort of moratorium on it for a few years.

It could be upgraded to Aggravated 1st degree murder (and I think it will). Here is a link to the RCW regarding it: http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=10.95.020

Specifically, if they prove rape or another felony, I believe it will be upgraded. here is the specifics on what could constitute Agg. 1st degree murder (more at the link):

11) The murder was committed in the course of, in furtherance of, or in immediate flight from one of the following crimes:
(a) Robbery in the first or second degree;
(b) Rape in the first or second degree;
(c) Burglary in the first or second degree or residential burglary;
(d) Kidnapping in the first degree; or
(e) Arson in the first degree;

I agree - I think he had mommy issues. This crime was cruel not only to Ingrid, but to her children, and I'm starting to think that was on purpose. I don't think he targeted Ingrid and her children specifically, but that he had desire to harm a loving family by being so ultra disgusting in his crime.

I could be way off base...but I just get that vibe.

jmopinion

Yup. I think he's being given too much credit, with the insinuations that he's an evil serial killer. I think he's more of a woe-is-me, tantrum throwing man-child.

Wow! Maybe he targets moms. (Maybe also purposefully divorced or separated so that he can have a "relationship" with them before murdering them.) Does this woman look similar to Ingrid? I noticed that his sister is very cute and looks a little like Ingrid. I have not seen a pic of his mother. He is a very messed up human being.

Yes she does. There is a picture of her in the article I linked. I first thought Ingrid resembled his sister: brunette, slim, young children, successful. Nancy Moyer is the same.

I thought he looked like his sister too. His Mom has a FB too but only postings of the inside of the house with Christmas decorations.

He said he blacked out (cough, cough) then wouldn't his fingerprints still be on the pruning blade? i mean if your blacked out, in a fog as Jodi arias would say I would think you wouldn't bother to wipe prints or dispose of bloody towels. He must have been familiar with JA case to come up with that ludicrous defense.

Washington technically has the Death Penalty, but the governor has put a sort of moratorium on it for a few years.

It could be upgraded to Aggravated 1st degree murder (and I think it will). Here is a link to the RCW regarding it: http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=10.95.020

Specifically, if they prove rape or another felony, I believe it will be upgraded. here is the specifics on what could constitute Agg. 1st degree murder (more at the link):

11) The murder was committed in the course of, in furtherance of, or in immediate flight from one of the following crimes:
(a) Robbery in the first or second degree;
(b) Rape in the first or second degree;
(c) Burglary in the first or second degree or residential burglary;
(d) Kidnapping in the first degree; or
(e) Arson in the first degree;

Thank you for this information. I totally agree with you. They should also add dispose of victim in trash on that list.

Yup. I think he's being given too much credit, with the insinuations that he's an evil serial killer. I think he's more of a woe-is-me, tantrum throwing man-child.

He does seem like a woe-is-me, tantrum throwing man-child. But if he has killed before, then he is also a serial killer. Clearly not a very smart serial killer. But nonetheless.

He does seem like a woe-is-me, tantrum throwing man-child. But if he has killed before, then he is also a serial killer. Clearly not a very smart serial killer. But nonetheless.

His parents have a large property no telling how many women are buried out there. Chills

I certainly think he had behavior leading up to it but I don't think he would have gotten away w it previously, he was toooooo sloppy this time.

This poor woman :(

I have a very strong suspicion that this is just the tip of the iceberg with this man. It won't be long before more victims are identified.

Of course now that I know what he did I find his looks revolting. But trying to look objectively he isn't a bad looking guy. (I think a lot of people didn't think Ted was bad looking either, which helped enable him to engage his victims.)

I can understand how this beautiful lady could have become interested in this creep on a surface level based on how he looks. (At least he looks nice enough that his physical appearance wouldn't be a deterrent IMO.) I also have a feeling he lied like nuts to make himself look like a better, more interesting and successful person than he was. (Like, car's in the shop, I'm taking a break from work so I can write a screenplay, etc., etc.)

the no car alone would have been a big red flag for me, the self employed, yeah right... I bet he didnt even have the money to pay for the tickets... He has loser written all over him IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx