GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His parents have a large property no telling how many women are buried out there. Chills

His mom is a brunette, FYI. That's as much I'll say since I respect that family members are off limits. But interesting for sure.

Yup. I think he's being given too much credit, with the insinuations that he's an evil serial killer. I think he's more of a woe-is-me, tantrum throwing man-child.

I don't know, he scared his parents enough back in 06 to get a protective order issued against him. Who knows better that your parents if your all talk or if you just might have a streak to be scared of.

I certainly think he had behavior leading up to it but I don't think he would have gotten away w it previously, he was toooooo sloppy this time.

This poor woman :(

Some killers get more sloppy and take more risks as they get more confident. I wouldn't be shocked if he had done this before. He seemed to at least have serial murder on his mind back when his parents got the order of protection.

His mom is a brunette, FYI. That's as much I'll say since I respect that family members are off limits. But interesting for sure.

And from that statement given by his father in obtaining an order of protection, it was his mother he threatened regarding the movie. Not his dad.

I don't know, he scared his parents enough back in 06 to get a protective order issued against him. Who knows better that your parents if your all talk or if you just might have a streak to be scared of.
I definitely think he has a violent streak to him, and this is not his first time being charged with a violent crime. He even told his parents that he felt like he was feeling out of control or going crazy (something to that extent.) But I just don't get the sense that he identifies as a killer. Just someone who is mistreated a lot, always gets the short end of the stick, is misunderstood, unsupported, etc. When he flips out and acts violently, I bet he can justify it with how unfair things around him are.

I definitely think he has a violent streak to him, and this is not his first time being charged with a violent crime. He even told his parents that he felt like he was feeling out of control or going crazy (something to that extent.) But I just don't get the sense that he identifies as a killer. Just someone who is mistreated a lot, always gets the short end of the stick, is misunderstood, unsupported, etc. When he flips out and acts violently, I bet he can justify it with how unfair things around him are.

He stole a car with a baby still in it, to me that show zero regard for human life.

the no car alone would have been a big red flag for me, the self employed, yeah right... I bet he didnt even have the money to pay for the tickets... He has loser written all over him IMO

There is no positive answer to whether he did or didn't have a car. Also, if you live in this area, not having a car is pretty normal. Lots of people walk, bike, and use public transit. His location is a little less transit friendly but it wouldn't have been a red flag for me since I'm familiar with this area.

ETA: Not having a car in the Seattle metro area and surrounding areas is not a sign of a loser. That's all I'm saying. So many comments seem to be slyly victim blaming.

Does anyone else find this odd? A grown woman sharing a cell phone account with her mother?

My sister, husband and I (28, 27, 25) are all on a family account with my parents. We pay our parts monthly. Parents get a good deal through their employer.

The parents then had the order rescinded I am assuming once he sobered up.
I honestly think people are giving this guy to much credit, with all my heart I am hoping he was blind drunk and killed her in a rage then tried to dispose of the body.

Totally. Ted Bundy was the same way. Very woe is me. It is almost unbelievable how sociopaths can feel nothing for other people but so much for themselves. (Is it safe to assume most murderers are sociopaths? I'm sure there are exceptions but sounds about right.)

There is no positive answer to whether he did or didn't have a car. Also, if you live in this area, not having a car is pretty normal. Lots of people walk, bike, and use public transit. His location is a little less transit friendly but it wouldn't have been a red flag for me since I'm familiar with this area.

ETA: Not having a car in the Seattle metro area and surrounding areas is not a sign of a loser. That's all I'm saying. So many comments seem to be slyly victim blaming.

West Lake Stevens doesn't have as much accessible public transportation or walkability as Seattle. Think White Center/Burien.

(edit: added "west")

Murder one it has to be planned. He may be a sicko and had sick thoughts but it can't be proven. He didn't bring murder instruments w him. He used what was there.

The fact it is hideous doesn't make it murder 1.

I don't understand the 2nd degree murder charge. I thought for sure it would be 1st degree. Can anyone explain it to me?

Murder one it has to be planned. He may be a sicko and had sick thoughts but it can't be proven. He didn't bring murder instruments w him. He used what was there.

The fact it is hideous doesn't make it murder 1.

The way I read the Washington Law, Aggravated Murder doesn't have to be planned and can apply when the murder is accompanied by an additional felony: http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=10.95.020

Lake Stevens doesn't have as much accessible public transportation or walkability as Seattle. Think White Center/Burien.

Right but it also doesn't make him an automatic loser to not have a car. It wouldn't be easy to navigate every aspect of life without one but it could be done. Living in the Renton area, I wouldn't automatically say a man that I was attracted to was a loser because he didn't have a car.

If I were still living in the Midwest where there was zero public transit and dating, maybe that would be a red flag. Not necessarily HERE in this area.

Right but it also doesn't make him an automatic loser to not have a car. It wouldn't be easy to navigate every aspect of life without one but it could be done. Living in the Renton area, I wouldn't automatically say a man that I was attracted to was a loser because he didn't have a car.

If I were still living in the Midwest where there was zero public transit and dating, maybe that would be a red flag. Not necessarily HERE in this area.

Ah. I must have missed the posts where people were considering him a loser for potentially not having a car. I thought the question of whether or not he had a car had more to do with understanding the transportation situation for the night of the murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx