GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone must have access to his fb, because he has a friend that was added yesterday? ??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Someone he friend requested who just finally accepted the request would show as a new friend.

Do you see yesterday's date specifically? I can't see that?

If he sent a friend request sometime prior, and then just accepted yesterday, could that be the reason it looks recently added? I haven't sent a request in a long time, so I don't know if you automatically become friends after they accept or if there is another confirmation that JC would do.

Someone he friend requested who just finally accepted the request would show as a new friend.
Yes, true didn't think about that. No specific date just says yesterday.

I highly doubt he was as drunk as he claimed. Someone on certain types of drugs could potentially do something like this, but drunk? Not so much, especially if he was even close to being black-out drunk.

Imo, it is just masses not grasping how mental iliness works: Timeline that night 903 fine 907 drinking 912 starting to hear voices 916 goes to get a beer to make the voices go away 922 alcohol taking hold but voces are getting louder 931 wants anther beverage to make the voices go away 939 the person he is with starting to notice emabarrasing or scary behaviors, The other person starts to invite the person to behave this increases anxities, voices are gettng louder , just keep doing it

and again american society needs to be educated how the nuances of thses illiness, and hey no one wants to well, we shall continue on the path we are on. It is just that simple , IMO . choices, as a society we are concrete- get out of this notion unless someone is screaming at the clouds talking to jesus they are danerouses -- those are NOT the dangeroues ones

there are so many that are not screaming at clouds that are dangerous. Most mentally ill, imo are not violent., but until americans mom dads brothers sister bosses teachers let go of the notion that the only person they need to notice and tell someone something about are the ones that are yelling at street lights ....... well this shall continue ..................its actually kinda simple

The poster here that shared her schizoaffective child that is real . her child is not alway running around screaming at trees , thats what makes it so hard. And I bet mom or dad can tell when here we go again. I after a couple of years was able to tell, we got ot move the pts around, we got to assemble staff, the pt is going to go off ...pacing. talking louder to self, a whole pattern I feel for you I treated (it was alway about the caretakers to deal with it) never an attempt to change the

IMO it is not at all about the sufferers, its about the lay population to be educated to know that everytime we hear he/she was so nice, but never talked to a human being. That is not healthy. That is an idicator. Oh she was so sweet but there was one time when she slammmed her hand inot the wall and went to the emergency room. Now that I think about it, well, yeh I saw him talking to noone, but I did not think much about it .

I am not being rude or disrespectfull guys, but until as masses get that mental illiness is NOT people running around talking to stop signs, that it is far more suttle, but very dangerouses.

Lets do our blockbusters.

James Holmes Batman, Dr Fenton went to untrtained collage cops and clearly told them he is a wreck he is dangerous. They have not been given a overview . They did nothing and.....

Virginia Tech wow so involved with the system tht failed him and all those killed

The Gifford senator lady that dude acitivly and agiatted stalked this woman for quite a while before he blew her brains a bit out of skull.

Elliot Rodgers was posting all kinds of sick of ***** online for months

Adam Lanza was so off that mom gave up on trying to get him to go to schools and let him sit at home and emil her from a room 9 feet away.

They are sick - it us not IMO up to them , to monitor the voices thoughts in their sick minds. It is the rationial people around them , that are not suffering the same, to bring it to authorities.

But how are the masses gonna do that if they think and belive that unless someone is outside screaming at tranformers that something needs to be triggered. The system suc(s. But there is nothing that might even happen if noone at least announces to the system, a jolke, but it is where we are .

Many folks afterwards, reveal yeh he/she was very isolative . Impulsive, had LE invovement, no friends, bizairre behaviors --- but unless all the above are everlasting noone admits that there child needs help, and ya better start dancing with the system , and onky then maybe ust maybe do anyone have a chance to possibly stop or prevent this,

The danerous ones are not out on the streets screaming at the trees, its the ones in the middle IMO .

Cariis, I 100% agree with you. A man with a history of problems yet no solutions.

Has Charlton been formally diagnosed with a mental illness, as far as anyone knows? I realize you don't have be diagnosed in order to suffer from one, but I'm curious as to if he was ever in treatment.

I worked in the psychiatry field for years - sometimes you can clearly tell when someone is suffering from mental illness; other times, it's not obvious at all. Sometimes people recognized it on their own and sought help; other times, they were forced into getting help due to their actions. And more times still, they never received the help they needed because of various roadblocks. It's nearly impossible to get someone involuntarily committed, at least in my state.

This is an interesting view of his profile:But, Lisa, listen to this, there is research to show, that people who self-identify as a nice

guy, as nonthreatening generally have a lot of anger underneath, because they are mad that all the so-called bad guys are getting the women. So,

they are saying like, "I am the nice guy, why do not I get." http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1604/12/ddhln.01.html

Imo, it is just masses not grasping how mental iliness works: Timeline that night 903 fine 907 drinking 912 starting to hear voices 916 goes to get a beer to make the voices go away 922 alcohol taking hold but voces are getting louder 931 wants anther beverage to make the voices go away 939 the person he is with starting to notice emabarrasing or scary behaviors, The other person starts to invite the person to behave this increases anxities, voices are gettng louder , just keep doing it

and again american society needs to be educated how the nuances of thses illiness, and hey no one wants to well, we shall continue on the path we are on. It is just that simple , IMO . choices, as a society we are concrete- get out of this notion unless someone is screaming at the clouds talking to jesus they are danerouses -- those are NOT the dangeroues ones

there are so many that are not screaming at clouds that are dangerous. Most mentally ill, imo are not violent., but until americans mom dads brothers sister bosses teachers let go of the notion that the only person they need to notice and tell someone something about are the ones that are yelling at street lights ....... well this shall continue ..................its actually kinda simple

The poster here that shared her schizoaffective child that is real . her child is not alway running around screaming at trees , thats what makes it so hard. And I bet mom or dad can tell when here we go again. I after a couple of years was able to tell, we got ot move the pts around, we got to assemble staff, the pt is going to go off ...pacing. talking louder to self, a whole pattern I feel for you I treated (it was alway about the caretakers to deal with it) never an attempt to change the

IMO it is not at all about the sufferers, its about the lay population to be educated to know that everytime we hear he/she was so nice, but never talked to a human being. That is not healthy. That is an idicator. Oh she was so sweet but there was one time when she slammmed her hand inot the wall and went to the emergency room. Now that I think about it, well, yeh I saw him talking to noone, but I did not think much about it .

I am not being rude or disrespectfull guys, but until as masses get that mental illiness is NOT people running around talking to stop signs, that it is far more suttle, but very dangerouses.

James Holmes Batman, Dr Fenton went to untrtained collage cops and clearly told them he is a wreck he is dangerous. They have not been given a overview . They did nothing and.....

Virginia Tech wow so involved with the system tht failed him and all those killed

The Gifford senator lady that dude acitivly and agiatted stalked this woman for quite a while before he blew her brains a bit out of skull.

Adam Lanza was so off that mom gave up on trying to get him to go to schools and let him sit at home and emil her from a room 9 feet away.

They are sick - it us not IMO up to them , to monitor the voices thoughts in their sick minds. It is the rationial people around them , that are not suffering the same, to bring it to authorities.

But how are the masses gonna do that if they think and belive that unless someone is outside screaming at tranformers that something needs to be triggered. The system suc(s. But there is nothing that might even happen if noone at least announces to the system, a jolke, but it is where we are .

Many folks afterwards, reveal yeh he/she was very isolative . Impulsive, had LE invovement, no friends, bizairre behaviors --- but unless all the above are everlasting noone admits that there child needs help, and ya better start dancing with the system , and onky then maybe ust maybe do anyone have a chance to possibly stop or prevent this,

The danerous ones are not out on the streets screaming at the trees, its the ones in the middle IMO .

Thank you. Great post and right on.

Has Charlton been formally diagnosed with a mental illness, as far as anyone knows? I realize you don't have be diagnosed in order to suffer from one, but I'm curious as to if he was ever in treatment.

I worked in the psychiatry field for years - sometimes you can clearly tell when someone is suffering from mental illness; other times, it's not obvious at all. Sometimes people recognized it on their own and sought help; other times, they were forced into getting help due to their actions. And more times still, they never received the help they needed because of various roadblocks. It's nearly impossible to get someone involuntarily committed, at least in my state.

It's hard in Texas as well, but there are ways around it.

As to your question, I have not found anything that says outright that he was ill. However if you go to his FB page for years his friends are saying I hope you are feeling better, or I am glad your in a better place now. That coupled with his history of illegal activity and his parents own admission he was using and drinking heavily, I don't think it's a far stretch to assume he has one.

OK, I am not getting this, can someone explain?

It has been mentioned that he updated his facebook to say "studied at all of them",
what are you all thinking that is insinuating, I don't get it,,:shame:

It's just him displaying his attempt at being witty or clever.... Bet he prides himself on being a bit different; you know...too street smart for school!
A regular (antisocial personality disordered) tough guy!

Moo

Many drunks are violent and don't remember it!
Has nothing at all to do with mental illness.
There could also be another substance he was doing at the time.

I think in his case here it is selective amnesia!

Look at Brianna Armstrong... She was found dismembered and in plastic bags.. The man charged was a friend of hers and they worked together.
I cant understand how anyone could do something like this.

If he didn't have a car, he might just have gotten used to taking public transportation around, instead of bothering with borrowing a car every time he wanted to go into the city. As theyamqueen said, public transportation in the general area is workable, even if it's not so great in West Lake Stevens specifically. It's also possible he took an Uber, but I don't get the sense that he's rolling in cash. The tickets to the Mariners opening game probably weren't super cheap, either. I'd be surprised if a guy who lives in a drug den with a bunch of roommates who don't know much about him would have that sort of extra money laying around.

The tickets were pulled up on her computer. I'm wondering if she didn't buy them.

FANTASTIC post and so incredibly true. [emoji1360]

The Latest: Identity confirmed in dismemberment slaying

Medical examiners have confirmed that body parts found in a Seattle homeowner’s recycling bin last weekend were that of Ingrid Lyne, a 40-year-old mother of three who authorities say was slain and dismembered in her suburban home.
The King County Medical Examiner’s Office reported Wednesday that Lyne died of homicidal violence, but the date of her death was unknown.

http://koin.com/ap/the-latest-identity-confirmed-in-dismemberment-slaying/?cid=twitter_KOINNews

Someone must have access to his fb, because he has a friend that was added yesterday? ??

He could have sent out a friends request days earlier, and they just recently accepted.
But I'm sure the FBI etc have gained access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member