GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol same poison here, in coke lol

I also blacked out once in my life. John Cougar concert. Bottle of Jack Daniels (barf). Missed the whole show. Came to on way home on the back of my bf Harley. I can't believe I held on! I don't remember a thing but apparently I was so annoying (shame). I never, ever drank like that again. I doubt I would have been able to murder, clean up, package, and dispose of a body in that state. Jmo

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That's the other thing. What does he have to gain by saying she was acting weird?? It's not like she cut up herself. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

I think that's the mild version of whatever he imagines she "did" that "caused" him to do what he did. In other words, in his mind, it's her fault. He seems very narcissistic to me.

I think that's the mild version of whatever he imagines she "did" that "caused" him to do what he did. In other words, in his mind, it's her fault. He seems very narcissistic to me.

Totally agree!

Amen. I'm terrified of flying because of high profile tragedies, but when I'm booking my flight I remind myself that traveling is essential & the numbers (of plane crashes) don't add up to my fear. It's not until takeoff that I wonder why I did it.. lol. Same with online dating. Women are more likely to be harmed by somebody they know, not a date they met online. I met my husband online. We've been together 9 years and are responsible for 5 other couples meeting then marrying :) And for the record, I had one super sketchy date from an online dating site.. Two guys I met in "real" life and had known for years ended up being the worst (violent criminals). In fact, my bad choices of dating guys I had known for so long & wrongfully assuming that meant I really knew them motivated me to look outside of my usual pool & try online! So my warning would be exactly the same as yours!

Lol.....I met my husband on line years ago as well. Best date that never ended. [emoji8]

Ok. I never used the word desperate. Obviously, she was not. She's very beautiful, smart and kind, beautiful children and home. He could have been a real womanizer and knew the right things to say. I wish women out there learn a lesson from this. Please please run a background check from someone you meet online and in a bar. You can get one cheap online. It could just save your life.

some chicks just like bad boys and alot of gals are into " pretty". I worked for this real homely lawyer who was single. I asked 3 or 4 of my single friends if they wanted to go out with him. They already knew he was a lawyer and the 1st thing they asked me was ' what does he look like? I said what difference does that make? I have never been into someone just for their looks and as we see with this guy, looks arent everything. In fact his looks was the only card he had to play.

some chicks just like bad boys and alot of gals are into " pretty". I worked for this real homely lawyer who was single. I asked 3 or 4 of my single friends if they wanted to go out with him. They already knew he was a lawyer and the 1st thing they asked me was ' what does he look like? I said what difference does that make? I have never been into someone just for their looks and as we see with this guy, looks arent everything. In fact his looks was the only card he had to play.

Sad usually the homely looking guys are the nicer ones with a heart and make the best husbands. It's usually the younger gals that go for looks. Us older gals just want a nice guy who will be a great friend and provider. My mom used to tell us when we were young find a man who's more into you then you into him. Lol.

That was supposed to say felony murder sorry to quite myself it was too late to edit.

True, each state differs. I believe in CA they refer to a murder that was not premeditated as felony nursed and if it has a qualifier (rape, robbery, kidnapping) it can be a dp case.

I know also being LEO he certainly could check local arrests without an issue.

I know your correct but he did anyway. Basically some info is public record I think that's why some records you can find online through some of the superior courts website.

That location is close to two transit stops that have buses to Lake Stevens. I can't think of why else he would leave her car in that particular location (Belltown). Unless that is where they met before the game and his car was still there. That would make sense.

(I'm kind of thinking he wouldn't have taken a bus unless he was low on cash. You'd think he would have sprung for a taxi or UBER after his big night.)
I am gonna need to go dig through this thread, but, early on someone posted that a neighbor (?) said he drove his truck around with bags in it all the time.
So, maybe he parked his truck where he left her car? But, I'm also wondering if he even had a drivers license? AND, the only plausible thing I can come up with for all the bags in the back of his
truck would be can recycling? (maybe that is his "self employment"?)
Here in Oregon, we have people who pull small cargo trailers behind their cars, trucks, vans etc , ESPECIALLY on garbage day. They go around and collect bottles and cans out of the bins
people put out to the curb.

The part that was realllllllllly creepy was when he seemed to be trying on text to learn what Ingrid had told her mom about their "relationship." How on earth could that be on his mind after what he had done? He should have been totally freaked that she texted him if he at all felt remorseful about or rattled by what he had done. Instead he didn't just play dumb, he actually seemed to be baiting her.

I think it's creepy that he texted about not knowing what Ingrid told her mom about their relationship. To me, it was an icky way of letting the mom know they had sex. She doesn't care! She was looking for her missing, adult, daughter!!

I think the guy got off on upsetting the family by defiling their loved one and home.

The word "defile" just keeps popping into my head with this case.

jmo

OK, I am not getting this, can someone explain?

It has been mentioned that he updated his facebook to say "studied at all of them",
what are you all thinking that is insinuating, I don't get it,,:shame:

It has been mentioned that he updated his facebook to say "studied at all of them",

I don't either....why all of a sudden he posts something like that after NOT posting for awhile. And, posting after allegedly killing and chopping up someone?
Someone mentioned on another thread that maybe he was deleting Facebook posts during that time and also posted that.

I think it means he was defiant - it's sort of an F.U. about others' accomplishments, and perhaps it means he was "out of it" (whether because of alcohol, drugs, or adrenaline after the crime) and not making any sense.

But, really, I have no idea what he meant by that! I tried looking it up to see if it had some slang meaning, but I couldn't find anything.

jmo

I think it was people trying to figure out why NG was calling him a "dream guy" or "dream man," whatever she said. That stereotype conjures images of a guy who probably has wheels and a job and some level of success. This guy had none of that.

I don't think people here are victim-bashing as someone suggested. I think everyone knows she just met this guy recently and he was likely painting an inaccurate picture of himself. Like one that didn't include his criminal record. She was just going on a date with him, not marrying him. He surely seemed like a nice, attractive guy. I don't think anyone is questioning her taste or wisdom. This could have happened to anyone.
Yesterday, someone gave a link and a quote from a dating site where Ingrid had made a reference to Peter Pan, leaving her window open, and wanting to be taken away. It was sad. What I also find sad is the distinct difference between the place in life of her ex husband and this man she was starting to see. I get the feeling she wanted to find someone. On another note, a number of people have left comments on the site for her, about how she either took care of them or someone they knew. Some were grateful for the care and compassion she showed on seeing others thru to their end in life. It sounds like she was a really good nurse.

That's the other thing. What does he have to gain by saying she was acting weird?? It's not like she cut up herself. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

He's deflecting blame, consciously or subconsciously. Consciously speaking, he may be setting up the whole defense of, "I didn't do it, but she was acting weird, so there must have been something else going on that I didn't know about that happened after I left." Subconsciously speaking, it could be that, "she was acting weird, therefore, she had it coming."

I find it hard to believe (I know I'm stating the obvious) that he was so impaired by alcohol that he cannot remember anything, yet he had the where-with-all and dexterity to place the body in the tub, dismember with a saw, find the frikin saw, find and pack the bags and then clean up so well that evidence could only be noticed down the drain!? Shoot, when I'm drunk I cant even get a French fry in my mouth without ketchup on my face.

I find it hard to believe (I know I'm stating the obvious) that he was so impaired by alcohol that he cannot remember anything, yet he had the where-with-all and dexterity to place the body in the tub, dismember with a saw, find the frikin saw, find and pack the bags and then clean up so well that evidence could only be noticed down the drain!? Shoot, when I'm drunk I cant even get a French fry in my mouth without ketchup on my face.

:laughing:

I personally think him posting "All of them" is a reference to all the other women he's killed.

The part that was realllllllllly creepy was when he seemed to be trying on text to learn what Ingrid had told her mom about their "relationship." How on earth could that be on his mind after what he had done? He should have been totally freaked that she texted him if he at all felt remorseful about or rattled by what he had done. Instead he didn't just play dumb, he actually seemed to be baiting her.

It was on his mind because he wanted to see if he could figure out what, if anything, her mom knew about their relationship so he could adjust his story around what might be common knowledge about him, her and them together. If her mother knew they'd been dating for a month or two, he might have been panicking a bit more, wondering what sort of details about him Ingrid had shared with her. If her mother had no idea about him, he could change his story and say whatever would benefit him the most. His whole response of, "Why did you call 911" (paraphrasing) indicates to me that he knew he might be in deep, er, poop, but he still needed to know how much info was out there about him. He was trying to gauge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx