GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is embarrassing to admit but I got black out drunk when on a trip to New Orleans w friends. I was acting sloppy for a bit then I splashed water on myself and kept it going seemingly fine but I lost hours. I was accompanied the whole time so I know I didnt kill anyone. But it happens.
I also blacked out once in my life. John Cougar concert. Bottle of Jack Daniels (barf). Missed the whole show. Came to on way home on the back of my bf Harley. I can't believe I held on! I don't remember a thing but apparently I was so annoying (shame). I never, ever drank like that again. I doubt I would have been able to murder, clean up, package, and dispose of a body in that state. Jmo

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Because it would lesson the horror she endured- hoping she died quickly and didn't suffer hours of torture.

Oh gawd. Yes, I, too, hope he got the saw post-mortem. I do think the likely scenario is that he got angry with her for whatever reason and wanted to kill her. And she gave him a fight. The only difference is that I think he very much knew what he was doing and got satisfaction from it. He seems warped--his problems seem bigger than alcohol.

You read and hear news reports over and over of these guys who purposely target single moms with kids because statistics show that moms with kids especially recently divorced because they are easy targets, very vulnerable, lonely, possibly low self esteem and easy to fall prey to these psychos then become victims. It's not as easy to get a single younger man when you have young children in your 20s and 30's. I'm sure Ingrid's self esteem wasn't at her highest and was flattered he showed interest in her so she was able to brush away any red flags if there were some.

I think this post makes a lot of assumptions that just don't have to be true. Ingrid was beautiful and obviously well loved. She does not seem to be a desperate, lonely single mom that has to be enthralled with a guy just because he is younger and pays attention to her. She had lots of friends, loved sports and other hobbies and had a career. She wouldn't need a partner, necessarily to "complete" her. She could date to have fun.

I'm in the Seattle area and a year older than Ingrid. I dated online, heck, I met my husband online. But busy, urban professionals don't always have the time or the opportunity to meet single men. Not to mention, it is entirely possible that Ingrid was looking for a casual relationship with someone she found attractive and could do fun things with. We don't know her motivations, but she certainly didn't have to be dating to find a life partner. Being her age and probably very similar to her, I can understand why someone like him would be attractive. That isn't to say that I would choose that person to marry.

She strikes me as a good person that gives people the benefit of the doubt and takes precautions where she can. Just because she was a single mom doesn't make her an easy target or any more likely to be prey to a monster.

A couple things:
I doubt you're a loser. He is a loser because he killed and dismembered Ingrid.

Unrelated to your post but I think he placed the body parts in different areas, not as a way to conceal evidence but because this is a game to him and it would be no fun if he simply confessed. Same with the pruning saw. It made us all say, "Who does that?" That's likely part of the thrill for him.

I won't be surprised if other oddities pop up along the way, as if this whole thing isn't odd enough in itself.

Not sure if anyone has heard from Margarita but she may have some insight in this case. It also may hit too close to home for her and she's staying away. Anyway, if anyone sees her, invite her over here.

I absolutely agree about the thrill. I think he packaged her up and put her in different places, but made sure the identification was made early on so he could watch the shock and terror of media and social media etc. I'm wondering if he fantasized about being a renowned disgusting killer like Hannibal Lechter since he had that on his mind that day with his parents (just readily pulled it off a shelf).

My fear is that he has done something similar before, wasn't caught, angry that he didn't get attention for it, and this time he wanted to be sure he got the credit? Idk. Sounds like a movie but could be plausible. The way he responded to her mom by text, he could have just ignored it but he played into it by feigning cluelessness. It does make me wonder why on earth he's pretending to have blacked out, maybe his grandiose fantasies include getting away with it? Not confessing to see whether cops can actually gather evidence to convict?

The person who originally said he's a Dexter wannabe, I actually kind of agreed with that (another poster quickly pointed out that their motives for killing don't match, but a psycho like JC probably didn't watch it for the storyline or motives. He watched it for the secretive chopping up and packaging of body parts).

<modsnip>

JMO, have a nice day all

Well... that's one way you can tell he's lying out his butt. He's contradicting himself all over the place. He probably thinks they have evidence that places him at her house, so he admits that he was there, but that he can't remember anything after that. Then he says they had sex, but he can't remember anything after that. Then he says she was acting weird, but that's all he can remember. He's lying about it all.

Frankly, if Ingrid was acting weird like he claimed, it could be because she wanted him out of her house, refused him sex, was fighting him physically or something like that. I'd act "weird" in that situation, too.

Good post after she brought him back to her house she could have realized she made a terrible mistake, tried to get him to leave but refused. She might have even tried to call 911 but he wrangled the phone out of her hand. I don't like guns but maybe one could have saved her life in this instance if she had a chance to grab one.

Well... that's one way you can tell he's lying out his butt. He's contradicting himself all over the place. He probably thinks they have evidence that places him at her house, so he admits that he was there, but that he can't remember anything after that. Then he says they had sex, but he can't remember anything after that. Then he says she was acting weird, but that's all he can remember. He's lying about it all.

Frankly, if Ingrid was acting weird like he claimed, it could be because she wanted him out of her house, refused him sex, was fighting him physically or something like that. I'd act "weird" in that situation, too.

That's the other thing. What does he have to gain by saying she was acting weird?? It's not like she cut up herself. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

I absolutely agree about the thrill. I think he packaged her up and put her in different places, but made sure the identification was made early on so he could watch the shock and terror of media and social media etc. I'm wondering if he fantasized about being a renowned disgusting killer like Hannibal Lechter since he had that on his mind that day with his parents (just readily pulled it off a shelf).

My fear is that he has done something similar before, wasn't caught, angry that he didn't get attention for it, and this time he wanted to be sure he got the credit? Idk. Sounds like a movie but could be plausible. The way he responded to her mom by text, he could have just ignored it but he played into it by feigning cluelessness. It does make me wonder why on earth he's pretending to have blacked out, maybe his grandiose fantasies include getting away with it? Not confessing to see whether cops can actually gather evidence to convict?

The person who originally said he's a Dexter wannabe, I actually kind of agreed with that (another poster quickly pointed out that their motives for killing don't match, but a psycho like JC probably didn't watch it for the storyline or motives. He watched it for the secretive chopping up and packaging of body parts).

I wish I could mention a name from SM on here that I'd like to learn more about. A man who appeared on early FB posts by the news station, posting things like "he's home, he's fine, he's talked to police". FB friend of JC who showed up on several comments I saw :/

JMO, have a nice day all

Thank you. Good post. You have a nice day as well!!!

Lol right on about self employed. My hudband's ex wife moved some loser into her home and had a baby with him in 11 months time. She bragged he was "self employed" when she told us. The guy dj /'d promoted a couple times a month and drank all the money.

I have a feeling this woman might have had a little question in the back of her mind about this guy if she knew he was unemployed (IMO most people who are unemployed write self-employed on social media unless they are a stay-at-home parent), didn't have a car and lived with a bunch of guys at age 37. I have a feeling that she didn't know all of these things or that he explained them in a way that didn't make him look like he didn't have his life together. But maybe she was seeing other markers of character that seemed to be pointing in the right direction. Who knows.

<modsnip>

JMO, have a nice day all

The part that was realllllllllly creepy was when he seemed to be trying on text to learn what Ingrid had told her mom about their "relationship." How on earth could that be on his mind after what he had done? He should have been totally freaked that she texted him if he at all felt remorseful about or rattled by what he had done. Instead he didn't just play dumb, he actually seemed to be baiting her.

I think this post makes a lot of assumptions that just don't have to be true. Ingrid was beautiful and obviously well loved. She does not seem to be a desperate, lonely single mom that has to be enthralled with a guy just because he is younger and pays attention to her. She had lots of friends, loved sports and other hobbies and had a career. She wouldn't need a partner, necessarily to "complete" her. She could date to have fun.

I'm in the Seattle area and a year older than Ingrid. I dated online, heck, I met my husband online. But busy, urban professionals don't always have the time or the opportunity to meet single men. Not to mention, it is entirely possible that Ingrid was looking for a casual relationship with someone she found attractive and could do fun things with. We don't know her motivations, but she certainly didn't have to be dating to find a life partner. Being her age and probably very similar to her, I can understand why someone like him would be attractive. That isn't to say that I would choose that person to marry.

She strikes me as a good person that gives people the benefit of the doubt and takes precautions where she can. Just because she was a single mom doesn't make her an easy target or any more likely to be prey to a monster.

I never said anything negative about Ingrid's character or she was desperate by any means or lonely or any of those. I take offense that you imply that. I was merely stating facts going by what statistics have shown how these psychos target single women with children. All of us want love to be loved but sometimes we make bad decisions on who we choose as a partner. I was speaking in general terms.

I'm sorry you took my post completely out of context. My ex is a retired police officer and studied this.

I never said anything negative about Ingrid's character or she was desperate by any means or lonely or any of those. I take offense that you imply that. I was merely stating facts going by what statistics have shown how these psychos target single women with children. All of us want love to be loved but sometimes we make bad decisions on who we choose as a partner. I was speaking in general terms.

I'm sorry you took my post completely out of context. My ex is a retired police officer and studied this.

I think the comment " I'm sure Ingrid's self esteem wasn't at her highest and was flattered he showed interest in her so she was able to brush away any red flags if there were some." and that fact that it seems to link to desperate single mothers is what I was reacting to.

Regardless, if I misunderstood, I apologize.

Quote from her Instagram account:
"Dear Peter Pan, I've left my window open. Please come rescue me."

Very haunting.... the quotes she chose to post show (in my opinion) a longing for love and
a desire to be free.

I am lost . can you hrlp me here?!

Transcript Dr.Drew ~ guest host Lisa Bloom
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1604/12/ddhln.01.html

Lisa Bloom filling in for Dr Drew. introduces her guests,Karamo Brown, T.V. Host and former social worker; Wendy Walsh, Clinical Psychologist and host of "The Wendy Walsh Show" on KFI AM640 here in LA and Troy Slaten, Defense Attorney.
Pat Lalama is also joining us. She is Managing Editor of "Crime Watch Daily" from their newsroom. So, Pat, let me begin with you. Give us some background. This is absolutely horrific<snip>

I think the comment " I'm sure Ingrid's self esteem wasn't at her highest and was flattered he showed interest in her so she was able to brush away any red flags if there were some." and that fact that it seems to link to desperate single mothers is what I was reacting to.

Regardless, if I misunderstood, I apologize.

Ok. I never used the word desperate. Obviously, she was not. She's very beautiful, smart and kind, beautiful children and home. He could have been a real womanizer and knew the right things to say. I wish women out there learn a lesson from this. Please please run a background check from someone you meet online and in a bar. You can get one cheap online. It could just save your life.

Officers aren't supposed to run checks on ppl on the CLETS they can get in trouble with the dept of justice. When I was a CO, a coworker got fired for this wen DOJ ran an audit. Of course, I know LEO do it but how would it be explained in an audit that someone you did not pull over, make contact with, etc, have their rap sheet run?

You read and hear news reports over and over of these guys who purposely target single moms with kids because statistics show that moms with kids especially recently divorced because they are easy targets, very vulnerable, lonely, possibly low self esteem and easy to fall prey to these psychos then become victims. It's not as easy to get a single younger man when you have young children in your 20s and 30's. I'm sure Ingrid's self esteem wasn't at her highest and was flattered he showed interest in her so she was able to brush away any red flags if there were some.

I was like Ingrid, single with kids about her age and was on was on Match and POF many years ago. I have a police officer friend (my ex) when I was dating who would run criminal checks for potential guys I wanted to date. Since we had children we wanted to protect them from guys like this and me. Some did have records they had lied about. I since have stopped online dating. Too many crazies and criminals type lies on the keyboard. Not worth the risk.

http://mediaweb.kirotv.com/document...omicide probable cause doc_3674402_ver1.0.pdf

I just noticed something in the documents. It's says he told them they went back to her house after the game on Friday in her vehicle, but then the next sentence says he told them he was too drunk to remember how they got back to her house or what happened?

Did he say both things? Was one a slip? Or did he say one or the other?

I don't get the reasoning of the vehicle either. It would have been better for him to say they parted ways after the game and he didn't know what transpired with her after that. Why would be put himself at her house?

Because he knows police have searched that house, knows his DNA is all over the place, and wanted to have an explanation for that?

Officers aren't supposed to run checks on ppl on the CLETS they can get in trouble with the dept of justice. When I was a CO, a coworker got fired for this wen DOJ ran an audit. Of course, I know LEO do it but how would it be explained in an audit that someone you did not pull over, make contact with, etc, have their rap sheet run?

I know your correct but he did anyway. Basically some info is public record I think that's why some records you can find online through some of the superior courts website.

That's the other thing. What does he have to gain by saying she was acting weird?? It's not like she cut up herself. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Often people who suffer from mental illness and abuse drugs and alcohol deflect all of their own actions and words onto another party. I may have been reading between the lines, but when I initially read that on the report I immediately felt like it was if he was in defense mode deflecting his own actions. Meaning he was paranoid and was stating "I wasn't acting weird it was her" maybe that is what started the whole thing with Ingrid maybe she said why are you acting weird and he flipped out on her. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx