GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly doubt it just like she didn't know about criminal record. I think he wanted to stay with her and she kicked him out but he refused to leave then went off on her. Now I know he was homeless this makes more sense.
This is what I'm thinking too. She wanted him to leave, he didn't want to, where's he gonna go? Shelter closed at that time, he gets angry and goes berserk.

From Paula's link:

"She (ex-gf) said she noticed he had swollen, injured lip and he told her that he had been robbed in Seattle and the robbers took his money. But he still had his wallet, she said."

Is there proof that they even went to the game ?
Seems almost premeditated to me . Did he bring the saw with him? Or did the saw belong to Ingrid? Also, how did he get to her house ? I don't remember- not sure if it has been mentioned. Doesn't appear as though he has a vehicle ?
It seems to me that dismembering a body with a saw would take an extreme amount of energy, power and time. It doesn't seem like such a foreign subject to this monster ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder...if after 21- 28 years in prison, any mentally ill killer would just get out and kill again.

Inslee, the govenor, stated no criminal will be executed while he is in office, even though WA allows for the death penalty.

Someone convicted of murder but found mentally ill would have to prove their sanity before release.

For 1st degree murder in wa you can get life
For 1st degree aggravated you can receive the death penalty.

I wonder if his swollen, injured lip is due to her fighting back? As it was said, many killers become incensed when victims fight back. I wonder if she landed a punch. And if it was to rebuff him (if he was being an "angry drunk" and got angry when she asked him to leave) or if it was fighting for her life?

Janet KimVerified account ‏@JanetKimTV 2m2 minutes ago

Just in: John Charlton has been charged w/ 1st degree murder of Ingrid Lyne. #Q13FOX

Janet Kim ‏@JanetKimTV 3m3 minutes ago
Deadline for a charging decision was tomorrow but prosecutors charged John Charlton today for Murder-1st and Theft. #Q13FOX

Janet Kim ‏@JanetKimTV 2m2 minutes ago
If convicted, John Charlton could face a sentence of at least 21 to 28 years in prison. His arraignment now scheduled for April 27. #Q13FOX

https://twitter.com/JanetKimTV

Why not life? going to check...

Wow they found something.

He said he was homeless. Why are we believing anything he says? I thought he had verified roommates?

A married man and woman, and their car have been missing, in Washington, since this past weekend. Snohomish County.

Just wondering....

I just saw this! Looks like they were having a feud with a squatter next door who is also missing now! Creepy similarities. I don't think they're related at all, just interesting how it's a bit similar, 40-somethings missing, so is the homeless suspect.

Yes! He was a very disturbed individual. And rather delusional. He also talked about how he spent all of his savings on lottery because he was sure he would win the MegaMillions by practicing what he'd learned from the book, "The Secret." He couldn't understand why that didn't happen and just knew the universe was "out to get him."

Side note: I'm really starting to wonder about the ramifications of that book. I've read at least two manifestos/biopics that were written by clear narcissists, who partly attribute their downfall to a failed attempt of practicing the teachings in that book.
Where did you read this? Okay all of this newest info is bizarre. How could he hide all of this from Ingrid, and manage to pull off that he was okay and safe to be around her and her children?

From Paula's link:

"She (ex-gf) said she noticed he had swollen, injured lip and he told her that he had been robbed in Seattle and the robbers took his money. But he still had his wallet, she said."

She's lucky she never ended up being cut in pieces thrown in the trash. She's probably relieved he's locked up.

Where did you read this? Okay all of this newest info is bizarre. How could he hide all of this from Ingrid, and manage to pull off that he was okay and safe to be around her and her children?

No, no... not this guy. The quoted post was a response to something I posted earlier about Elliot Rodgers. My apologies for the confusion.

Detective on Nancy Grace said he checked JC's phone number it was an AT&T phone originally turned on in Montana registered to JC for I think he said 10 years. He thinks LE needs to check Waterfalls Montana for missing people he could be linked to and on the run and that's why he moved to Seattle.

Is there proof that they even went to the game ?
Seems almost premeditated to me . Did he bring the saw with him? Or did the saw belong to Ingrid? Also, how did he get to her house ? I don't remember- not sure if it has been mentioned. Doesn't appear as though he has a vehicle ?
It seems to me that dismembering a body with a saw would take an extreme amount of energy, power and time. It doesn't seem like such a foreign subject to this monster ....
We haven't had confirmation that they went to the game. Her mother confirmed that the pruning saw was Ingrid's, but it wasn't usually kept in the bathroom. (I think that was in the charging documents). He says that Ingrid drove him to her house, but we don't know if that's true.

Anyone else find it extremely unusual that his own parents had filed a protection order against him ? Says a lot that the guys own parents feared for their safety around their son. Seems to me that this man should have gotten help a very long time ago.
He probably plays a good game- comes off as charming perhaps ? This poor lady had no idea how evil this person was .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crikey, this guy must have been an amazing and charismatic actor to fool Ingrid. The guy is homeless, has no car, probably an alcoholic, and is a day laborer. I'm thinking of all the sweet and successful men that would have loved to be in this pretty woman's company. Oh Ingrid, why choose this guy [emoji24]

I think the comment " I'm sure Ingrid's self esteem wasn't at her highest and was flattered he showed interest in her so she was able to brush away any red flags if there were some." and that fact that it seems to link to desperate single mothers is what I was reacting to.

Regardless, if I misunderstood, I apologize.

I agree. Not all of us single, professional, educated women with children have low self-esteem or are vulnerable in any way, shape or form.
I think I speak for Ingrid when I say this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuthchic