GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine how badly his sister feels. Pretty sick, and as another poster said, used. As in he used her to seem normal. She must feel awful knowing she had just spent time with them hours before the murder. :(

In any crime like this, there are multiple victims besides the murdered one.

I imagine the sister and the ex-girlfriend are both trying to give themselves Silkwood showers. (Look it up, you younguns, and while you're at it get off my lawn!)

And his parents must be in agony as well.

I hope to gosh those early reports of him having his own daughters were erroneous.

I've bumped into an interesting tidbit but cannot definitively verify it, so I hope I'm not breaking the rules. Its been confirmed that he has a criminal record in Missoula County, MT. I did a search, and what I found is that Ingrid may have, at some point, also lived in Missoula, MT. If that's the case, it's highly doubtful they lived there at the same time since his conviction was in 2010, but that could have been a commonality they bonded over.

Ain't that the truth! So how do you meet others in real life ;) I'm not having luck in that area.

I like hikes with meet-up groups in my area, dachshund dog meet ups, Lots of meet ups online. Take classes on things you enjoy doing, church, Starbucks with your laptop. When you stop looking is when someone will find you. :)

I've bumped into an interesting tidbit but cannot definitively verify it, so I hope I'm not breaking the rules. Its been confirmed that he has a criminal record in Missoula County, MT. I did a search, and what I found is that Ingrid may have, at some point, also lived in Missoula, MT. If that's the case, it's highly doubtful they lived there at the same time since his conviction was in 2010, but that could have been a commonality they bonded over.

Good sleuthing.

I don't even want to know.
As another poster commented, she's dead through no fault of her own, whether she was "trying to hard to date" or not.
I don't mean to be snarky, but I'm on board with others here who despise even hints of victim blaming
I apologize if I'm misunderstanding comments like this.

I don't think that's what she was implying......at all. I don't think there's one person who knows of this tragedy that is on board with "victim blaming", you know?

For some reason I thought 10:30 a.m. too. So it was 10:30 p.m. the ex girlfriend said?
Was it $26.50 or $2650 he had on him? I thought it was $26.50?
Any confirmation of him having children?

I don't think that's what she was implying......at all. I don't think there's one person who knows of this tragedy that is on board with "victim blaming", you know?

Can we please move on from this topic it's getting annoying and a great way for the mods to close this thread. Not trying to be snarky.

There are people (both women and men) who were married for decades and were murdered by their spouses. You would think, after spending so much time with someone, they would have seen flickers that they were at risk. Or their family members might have caught on to the signs. But often it's the opposite. The family stands by the murdering spouse until they are forced to accept hard evidence.

That is obviously not the case here. But the point is that people can hide their intentions and character even to those close to them for a long time. It would be even easier to hide those things to a stranger for a matter of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly!

Crikey, this guy must have been an amazing and charismatic actor to fool Ingrid. The guy is homeless, has no car, probably an alcoholic, and is a day laborer. I'm thinking of all the sweet and successful men that would have loved to be in this pretty woman's company. Oh Ingrid, why choose this guy [emoji24]

Perhaps Ingrid was feeling sorry for the guy and thought she might be able to help him?

Anyone else find it extremely unusual that his own parents had filed a protection order against him ? Says a lot that the guys own parents feared for their safety around their son. Seems to me that this man should have gotten help a very long time ago.
He probably plays a good game- comes off as charming perhaps ? This poor lady had no idea how evil this person was .

That is one reason I am so baffled no mental stuff has been mentiood. If we think about it that is pretty intense for a parent to get to the point to file. But to me, that severity of behavior - that event IMO would seem to not be the "first" event ttingoomtg i amiss. -- that there issues.

Throwing Hannibal at your mother , in light of recent events, I would think ought to be a "sign" if you will. Learning about the homeless angle further reinforces the notion. Why have we not heard of an invol commiment or two - or are we dealing with a wildly bright narcisst? But that personality can typically manilulate an employer. Mental retardation? head injury? Heroin ? All I have read is weed?

I wish we could hear him "speak". Why did they divorce? It has been reported he was a "good" dad (whatever that means). Not really sure I can fathum someone with the capacity to chop another human being up as being dad of he year. Kinda incongruent IMO! Ain't matching up !! I kinda doubt ex reports that he never struck her- her words"mean drunk"-------------------

Think about it -parents said he was really drunk! To like have the cognitive capacity to think about the Hanibe movie is really ................................

I can't imagine how badly his sister feels. Pretty sick, and as another poster said, used. As in he used her to seem normal. She must feel awful knowing she had just spent time with them hours before the murder. :(

Right? What a terrible position she might have been in--possibly knowing some of her brother's criminal past, but also presumably wishing him to move forward and be happy/successful/normal in life.

I wonder if part of the reason he brought his lovely date to his sister's bar was to impress her. (Besides possible free drinks.)

:welcome: Leo7!
Wow, what a wonderful first post. Definitely appreciate all of your thoughts and ideas and the way you presented it. We look forward to hearing a lot more from you here on WS.
Take care.

A couple of things I'm wondering about:

He said she picked him up on Friday from his job as a "day laborer." Wonder if LE has verified him working anywhere that day.

Did they really go to the baseball game?

Apparently they did go to the bar where the sister worked. She had to know he had an alcohol problem. So did she serve him? Has she said how intoxicated he appeared to be or how he was acting?

And the $64,000 question--how did he end up at Ingrid's house?

People with alcohol issues as he's been reported to have don't have the control to not drink and drink and drink when the opportunity is there. I'm picturing a few beers at the game, maybe a drink or two at the bar...Ingrid strikes me as a savvy woman who would not fail to observe his intoxication. Not to mention she's a nurse.

Maybe his line was "OMG I drank too much, can I come home with you and sleep it off on your couch?"

And she agreed as the kind person she appears to have been, completely unaware of his tendency toward alcoholic rages.

IDK. Just speculating.

There are people (both women and men) who were married for decades and were murdered by their spouses. You would think, after spending so much time with someone, they would have seen flickers that they were at risk. Or their family members might have caught on to the signs. But often it's the opposite. The family stands by the murdering spouse until they are forced to accept hard evidence.

That is obviously not the case here. But the point is that people can hide their intentions and character even to those close to them for a long time. It would be even easier to hide those things to a stranger for a matter of weeks.

THIS.

I often wonder if we ever truly know anyone 100%. People do things all the time to people that they love & their loved ones never fathomed it was possible.

I wonder this because I'm a very private person. myself. I reveal very little about my personal life. At times... that even includes my closest friends and family. I'm not purposely hiding anything (although many people do) and it's never anything bad or sinister... I just don't easily open up to people. It's not my nature. But I'd bet that many of the people in my life would be surprised to hear me say that.

I got way too philosophical here... but my point is that things aren't always as transparent as they seem.

That is one reason I am so baffled no mental stuff has been mentiood. If we think about it that is pretty intense for a parent to get to the point to file. But to me, that severity of behavior - that event IMO would seem to not be the "first" event ttingoomtg i amiss. -- that there issues.

Throwing Hannibal at your mother , in light of recent events, I would think ought to be a "sign" if you will. Learning about the homeless angle further reinforces the notion. Why have we not heard of an invol commiment or two - or are we dealing with a wildly bright narcisst? But that personality can typically manilulate an employer. Mental retardation? head injury? Heroin ? All I have read is weed?

I wish we could hear him "speak". Why did they divorce? It has been reported he was a "good" dad (whatever that means). Not really sure I can fathum someone with the capacity to chop another human being up as being dad of he year. Kinda incongruent IMO! Ain't matching up !! I kinda doubt ex reports that he never struck her- her words"mean drunk"-------------------

Think about it -parents said he was really drunk! To like have the coive cappacity to think about the Hanibe movie is really ................................
Were the references to "being a good dad" JC or Ingrid's ex husb?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Has anyone come with a reason why we cant see his face?

Humm first time I heard this, they described him as "annoyed" during a interview.

Some this may have been posted before sorry if so....

Past Montana woman in abusive relationship with him. has said he has addiction issues with both drugs and alcohol. .

although he expressed annoyance that he was asked questions about him when the ostensible purpose of the interview was Lyne's disappearance. He claimed that he failed to contact police about the disappearance because he had been concerned or offended by texts he had received from her friends and family."

“He was charming and witty all of that of course i was taken by him,” Danishefsky said.
But she claims their relationship quickly turned abusive. She says Charlton even tried to choke her once.
“A lot of the time it was when he was drinking he would get really angry,” Danishefsky said.

A friend of his male :He was a totally different person when he was on drugs and alcohol,” Huffmaster said.Huffmaster says he distanced himself from Charlton in 2006.“He came off as a normal guy but he has his demons,” Huffmaster said.And it doesn`t surprise him to know Charlton and Lyne met online or that Charlton was active on several different online dating sites.

These folks just said it was "premeidated. If that is so I wonder if they ever went to the game too. What time did they say he went to the bar, anyone know the name of the bar? Is she making all this up?
Danishefsky says she dated Charlton for about 6 months. He also told police he's "not a normal person," as he is homeless and suffers from a drinking problem.

http://q13fox.com/2016/04/13/man-ch...killing-renton-mom-and-dismembering-her-body/

Lyne's neighbors were stunned, with one saying, "I almost got sick. I just talked to her."

I can't help but post this again because it's so very creepy. The resemblance is uncanny to me anyway. If you have ever watched Ted Bundy's interviews, you will see how normal, charming and handsome they can be.
48fec7bff330549f3bddc258c8e3d8ce.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members