GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said boy toy, not disrespectfully towards her, I say it because to me she is a strong, independent, confident women who may have only wanted that. I CLEARLY was sticking up for her. I obviously don't have a problem with that, I had a problem with the subtle suggestions that she was desperate, should have been dating a nice man etc...
Thank you as well for sticking up for her.

I completely understand. :) she was going on dates, not necessarily trying to settle down. I don't know why talking about her personal motivations for dating, etc., makes me cringe a little. I guess maybe because of the gruesomeness of the crime and because she is not here to clarify what was in her heart and mind.

I'll add that I also understand that different generations look at women differently. To me (43) Ingrid was spectacular. SOME, not all!, older generations may view our generation a tad more judgmental.

RE: think he had a job. What job did he say he had?Anyone know what his parents did, how long married etc

His eyes: When I first saw them instant reaction, activly psycotic. They have a certain look. Then they gave me the creeps. Then I thought she is a nurse (this is before we knew she had been typing him for a while). So at that point in the story I thought oh she must of been so scared the whole game. Like she would know that something was not right. (the poster who said not give off signals so agree) I would love to see video of him when he is lets say stable like how stable could he appear to the "public". Like would a cashier at a grocery store get the creeps from him? Paul- that was my first thought also when I saw the glasses , you got to be kidding me, and this guy is looking for a woman - what woman is looking for a 37 year old man that looks like he is playing in Disneyland!!

re defendant could face a sentence range of at least 21 to nearly 28 years

I think they are just doing this like move it along. Premediation is a whole bunch of trouble. He IMO will end up with a superstar lawyer who wants the media. It will go on and on. Becasue it is so repulsive, IMO a jury will give him the max, and he will probably get murdered in jail..........

Most folks find chopping up fellow human beings pretty fuci*ed up!

is like an episode of Dexter boy oh boy I never thought of that and your right , like really right...

Thank you Caris your one of my favorite posters.

I'm not sure about the roommates or the fact that he was homeless but I saw on a Reddit post where some people were saying they lived near this guy and would see him doing yardwork and interacting with kids. I wonder if this was the ex-girlfriend's house?

And ex-gf said he was supposed to be there in the morning on Saturday but he didn't show up until 10pm because something came up. I wonder what he was doing all day on Saturday? Do we know what time the car was discarded.

Maybe he was doing what he said he did earlier - sleep on the sidewalk. The man worked all day as a day laborer, went to the game and out to the bar where his sister worked, committed murder and dismemberment, and then drove around discarding body parts. He had to have been exhausted. I'm sure the guy passed out somewhere in Seattle and slept all day before boarding the bus to his ex-gf's house.

JMO

I completely understand. :) she was going on dates, not necessarily trying to settle down. I don't know why talking about her personal motivations for dating, etc., makes me cringe a little. I guess maybe because of the gruesomeness of the crime and because she is not here to clarify what was in her heart and mind.

Yes she might have been looking for simple male adult companionship to go out and have some fun with. She worked hard and raised her daughters as a single parent. Going out was her adult time for herself.

Maybe he was doing what he said he did earlier - sleep on the sidewalk. The man worked all day as a day laborer, went to the game and out to the bar where his sister worked, committed murder and dismemberment, and then drove around discarding body parts. He had to have been exhausted. I'm sure the guy passed out somewhere in Seattle and slept all day before boarding the bus to his ex-gf's house.

JMO

Isn't that the truth!!! Have they verified with the employer he indeed work there? If he worked wouldn't he be able to share rent with a few guys? My son who just graduated college works, shares rent in a house with five roommates.

I'm in Texas but does anyone know which court the criminal complaint will be or has been filed in? Is it king county superior court criminal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paralegal

I'm in Texas but does anyone know which court the criminal complaint will be or has been filed in? Is it king county superior court criminal?

Paralegal

King County Superior Court.

Yes she might have been looking for simple male adult companionship to go out and have some fun with. She worked hard and raised her daughters as a single parent. Going out was her adult time for herself.

And it's totally normal to want to date and have intimacy, etc. it's all normal. He is the abnormal one.

King County Superior Court.

Okay thanks that is what I thought I did a case search but haven't found it yet. I will keep checking.

Maybe they were able to up the charge to 1st degree because he started talking?

Maybe LE was able to up the charges because his DNA (possibly hair, blood, semen and/or saliva) was found inside the plastic bags, intertwined with the plastic bag's ties, & sadly on her body parts found. My guess only.

Moo

Paralegal

Yes King County And he is currently in the Seattle Correctional Facility

And it's totally normal to want to date and have intimacy, etc. it's all normal. He is the abnormal one.

I'm just thankful the girls didn't walk in early and find their mom dismembered.

When I dated online I would give all my family members his phone number and would text my secret code to my friends that everything was going good. I had a few scary moments so I stopped online dating. It works out great for some but I was meeting some real weirdos. It wasn't worth the risk for me. So I met people other ways.

This nasty man used his sister for credibility I bet. "Look at me, what a great guy I am. I have a great sister, we are close, I'm safe"

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Maybe LE was able to up the charges because his DNA (possibly hair, blood, semen and/or saliva) was found inside the plastic bags, intertwined with the plastic bag's ties, & sadly on her body parts found. My guess only.

Moo

I just can't get that scenario out of my mind. So ghoulish.

I wonder how often they got together- they only knew each other for a month. If this guy had something this disgusting planned all along, I'm sure he played the role to swoon her and gain her trust.

He kinda reminds me Luka Mag in Canada

not a sports person !! What do ya think the tickets cost. What was the name of the hospital she worked for?

re smart moms page. I thought that was really creepy also. I went to the website good lord what is a 37 year old playing there ? Got some sexual fantasy about single moms??

Re y smoozing the female jurors. Is the consenus here that he is nice looking. There was a black and white where he looked "cute " (actually sweet belive it or not) but all the other pictures he scares me

In some pics she reminded me of Eva Lagora -- totally stunning,

hating on limp biscuit what does that mean italics not mine!

I do not do facebook can someone post pics other than the stupid glasses

RE a simple background check would have revealed his past. I think that is a generationial deal. I mean I think the youger you are the more likly you are to be aware that you can get info you want on anyone these days. I think she would have grown up without "an" internet"

Hi Curious -- nice to "see" you !!

I would like to know wha tthey found in car .

Shoot, when I'm drunk I cant even get a French fry in my mouth without ketchup on my face--. funny!!

Starting to think (with just learning about the shelter) that it was a group home anyone know the address - we can find out if it was a govt funded home, which would give us "criteria" for that placement which might tell us a lot .Someone local do you know the exact address of that gray building wiht 6 guys. I also have found it interestingthat we have heard little from them which sways me more to group home as well. For mentally disabled???

RE ) to say those negative things about her mindset- IMO, I did not "read" that as a judgement, the implication of the post just struck me as yeh, a single mom. wants a night out with an adult male - no judgement IMO about that notion jmo - her behavair indicates that is what she wanted , there is nothing negative in that

Wonder if this was the first time she met the sister? Wonder how that went?

There are people (both women and men) who were married for decades and were murdered by their spouses. You would think, after spending so much time with someone, they would have seen flickers that they were at risk. Or their family members might have caught on to the signs. But often it's the opposite. The family stands by the murdering spouse until they are forced to accept hard evidence.

That is obviously not the case here. But the point is that people can hide their intentions and character even to those close to them for a long time. It would be even easier to hide those things to a stranger for a matter of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member