GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following here quietly, but wanted to share this.

http://www.people.com/article/john-...+people/headlines+(PEOPLE.com:+Top+Headlines)

Described as "rather nonchalant," during his conversation with police, Charlton also revealed that he spent Saturday and Sunday night at his ex-girlfriend's home in Lake Stevens, Washington – a city about 48 miles north of Lyne's home in Renton and 36 miles north of Seattle.

Charlton's ex-girlfriend later confirmed to police that he did spend Saturday and Sunday at her home (claiming he usually sleeps at a shelter), although he was supposed to arrive Saturday morning but did not show up until 10:30 p.m., because "something had come up."

According to the documents, she also alleged to police that Charlton is a "mean drunk," but has never assaulted her. Upon his arriving at her home, the ex-girlfriend also noticed that Charlton had a swollen and injured lip, but he told her he had been robbed in the city.

I find it hard to believe (I know I'm stating the obvious) that he was so impaired by alcohol that he cannot remember anything, yet he had the where-with-all and dexterity to place the body in the tub, dismember with a saw, find the frikin saw, find and pack the bags and then clean up so well that evidence could only be noticed down the drain!? Shoot, when I'm drunk I cant even get a French fry in my mouth without ketchup on my face.

And then proceeded to drive her vehicle away from the scene, making stops to deposit her remains, before leaving it parked on the street without a scratch!

I wish I could say why I feel that she may have been trying too hard to date.

I don't even want to know.
As another poster commented, she's dead through no fault of her own, whether she was "trying to hard to date" or not.
I don't mean to be snarky, but I'm on board with others here who despise even hints of victim blaming
I apologize if I'm misunderstanding comments like this.

I forgot to mention Nancy Grace brought up the reason he might have left her vehicle where he did was hoping it would have been stolen therefore attaching the car thief to her killing but didn't happen that way.

The spot he left her car is near bus stops to Lake Stevens. His ex girlfriend saying he showed up at a bus station makes me think it was left there purely out of convenience. He used it to dispose of her body and found his way to the bus stop he knows in downtown.

Maybe they were able to up the charge to 1st degree because he started talking?

I'm not sure about the roommates or the fact that he was homeless but I saw on a Reddit post where some people were saying they lived near this guy and would see him doing yardwork and interacting with kids. I wonder if this was the ex-girlfriend's house?

And ex-gf said he was supposed to be there in the morning on Saturday but he didn't show up until 10pm because something came up. I wonder what he was doing all day on Saturday? Do we know what time the car was discarded.

I think once they prove he took her car after killing her the charge will be aggravated 1st degree murder with life imprisonment.

I think you are right. They have already charged him with theft of the car.

Nope, nope nope nope. She wasn't trying to hard to do anything... she's hot 40 year old women. I say do you're thing girl. She made no mistakes, she is the victim of a sick, sick individual.
Noooo, I was in no way implying that she was wrong. I was only finding compassion for her.

I don't even want to know.
As another poster commented, she's dead through no fault of her own, whether she was "trying to hard to date" or not.
I don't mean to be snarky, but I'm on board with others here who despise even hints of victim blaming
I apologize if I'm misunderstanding comments like this.

I agree. I have no problem at all with anyone calling her murderer a loser. (I did. And clearly he is.) But it's upsetting to read speculations that this beautiful mother and nurse at a top hospital might have had low self-esteem or was trying too hard to date, might have been looking for a boy toy or wasn't able to read signals that must have been there (just because we have the benefit of 20/20 hindsight). We don't know her at all (with the exception of any verified insiders, which I don't think there are any here yet) to say those negative things about her mindset or dating approach, and we don't know what charade this guy put on. I think it's safe to assume that this was 100% his problem and 0% hers. Good, smart people—confident people—do get played, just because they don't go around expecting the worst of people and living life from a state of paranoia. I think this is a time to pay her respect for the things we do know, and not pick her apart for those things we have no clue about.

I'm not sure about the roommates or the fact that he was homeless but I saw on a Reddit post where some people were saying they lived near this guy and would see him doing yardwork and interacting with kids. I wonder if this was the ex-girlfriend's house?

And ex-gf said he was supposed to be there in the morning on Saturday but he didn't show up until 10pm because something came up. I wonder what he was doing all day on Saturday? Do we know what time the car was discarded.

Earlier today somebody posted that the car had a parking ticket on it. The ticket was issued prior to it being reported stolen. Do we know when her car was reported stolen? I seem to remember that it was midday on Saturday, but I'm not sure. If we find out when the car was reported stolen or when the ticket was issued we can get an idea of when it was parked there.

I agree. I have no problem at all with anyone calling her murderer a loser. (I did. And clearly he is.) But it's upsetting to read speculations that this beautiful mother and nurse at a top hospital might have had low self-esteem or was trying too hard to date, might have been looking for a boy toy or wasn't able to read signals that must have been there (just because we have the benefit of 20/20 hindsight). We don't know her at all (with the exception of any verified insiders, which I don't think there are any here yet) to say those negative things about her mindset or dating approach, and we don't know what charade this guy put on. I think it's safe to assume that this was 100% his problem and 0% hers. Good, smart people—confident people—do get played, just because they don't go around expecting the worst of people and living life from a state of paranoia. I think this is a time to pay her respect for the things we do know, and not pick her apart for those things we have no clue about.

This is perfectly said.

I said boy toy, not disrespectfully towards her, I say it because to me she is a strong, independent, confident women who may have only wanted that. I CLEARLY was sticking up for her. I obviously don't have a problem with that, I had a problem with the subtle suggestions that she was desperate, should have been dating a nice man etc...
Thank you as well for sticking up for her.

I said boy toy, not disrespectfully towards her, I say it because to me she is a strong, independent, confident women who may have only wanted that. I CLEARLY was sticking up for her. I obviously don't have a problem with that, I had a problem with the subtle suggestions that she was desperate, should have been dating a nice man etc...
Thank you as well for sticking up for her.

I meant find a nice man as in not a murderer. I don't recall any poster calling her desperate. That's ridiculous.

re If he was homeless I' so was the gray building a group home?????
I thought the star glasses picture, besides being very immature for a 37 yearold... It seemed like a sort of deflection. All his picture never show his eyes. (Except for past mugshot)

RE: think he had a job. What job did he say he had?Anyone know what his parents did, how long married etc

His eyes: When I first saw them instant reaction, activly psycotic. They have a certain look. Then they gave me the creeps. Then I thought she is a nurse (this is before we knew she had been typing him for a while). So at that point in the story I thought oh she must of been so scared the whole game. Like she would know that something was not right. (the poster who said not give off signals so agree) I would love to see video of him when he is lets say stable like how stable could he appear to the "public". Like would a cashier at a grocery store get the creeps from him? Paul- that was my first thought also when I saw the glasses , you got to be kidding me, and this guy is looking for a woman - what woman is looking for a 37 year old man that looks like he is playing in Disneyland!!

re defendant could face a sentence range of at least 21 to nearly 28 years

I think they are just doing this like move it along. Premediation is a whole bunch of trouble. He IMO will end up with a superstar lawyer who wants the media. It will go on and on. Becasue it is so repulsive, IMO a jury will give him the max, and he will probably get murdered in jail..........

Most folks find chopping up fellow human beings pretty fuci*ed up!

is like an episode of Dexter boy oh boy I never thought of that and your right , like really right...

Right, and please do not read into anything you think I may have been saying. I would not "bash" the victim. I already stated that I have nothing but compassion and a deep sadness for the terrible loss of Ingrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille