GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Ingrid in the bin :( RIP

John Charlton arrested.

RIP :( Those poor kids. Prayers for all who loved her.

It feels so wrong to like this info, ya know? Consider Yourselves all hugged

I cannot believe this! What a bold nutter. RIP beautiful Ingrid

Horrible. Absolutely heartbreaking.
Here's to hoping that justice is swift and fair, and that her family has massive support through this horrific time.
Those poor children.

Oh no! My heart goes out to those children.

Shocking news.

Did he seriously post on CL to find a ' date ' to the game? :(
I'm sorry, Ingrid .

Suspect DOES have some criminal history - crimes of violence

In brief, the remains have tentatively been identified as Ingrid. They are just waiting for the ME to confirm the ID, but LE have no reason to believe otherwise (basically how they said it).

Based on forensic evidence they identified John Charlton as the suspect, and have taken him into custody. Her vehicle is still missing.

Condolences to her family and loved ones. What a terrible thing to happen.

Tweets

KOMO News ‏@komonews 3m3 minutes ago

That Renton mother is Ingrid Lyne. She disappeared Friday after going on a date to a Mariners game. #KOMONews

KOMO News added,
Morgan Chesky @BreakingChesky
SEATTLE PD: We're very confident victim is who has been identified in the media (missing Renton woman). #KOMONews

KOMO News ‏@komonews 4m4 minutes ago

Police do NOT believe there is a question as to victims identity. But waiting for ME to make official confirmation. #KOMONews
KOMO News ‏@komonews 5m5 minutes ago

#BREAKING: Suspect identified John Robert Charleton, 37. He was taken into custody in Snohomish County #KOMONews
KOMO News ‏@komonews 6m6 minutes ago

#BREAKING: A suspect has been taken into custody for alleged murder of Ingrid Lyne of #Renton #KOMONews
KOMO News ‏@komonews 7m7 minutes ago

#BREAKING: The human remains found in the Central District have been identified as Ingrid Lyne of #Renton #KOMONews

I'm at a complete loss for words. What would make him do such a thing and WHAT KIND OF DELUSIONAL THINKING made him believe that he would get away with it?

ETA: Those FB comments from those who personally know him... those who threw out speculations (about possible DUIs, etc) has me really angry right about now. They obviously had no idea what they were talking about and wanted to seem relevant... which further proves how inaccurate the FB rumor mill often is.

On Saturday morning, he updated his education as "studied at All OF Them."
This man seriously murdered a mother of three, dismembered her, dropped her body off in garbage cans, then went on facebook the next day to make a joke about his lack of education.
I can't even.
I cannot even.

I'm at a complete loss for words. What would make him do such a thing and WHAT KIND OF DELUSIONAL THINKING made him believe that he would get away with it?
I'm guessing some kind of sexual assault , gone bad. Who knows.

I'm so sad to read this. RIP Ingrid. That poor family.....those kids will never be the same again.

P.s. Thanks everyone for the updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member