GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am only assuming what "obtained her photo" and made a tentative I.D. means. Wouldnt that mean more was found than just an ankle and foot?
.........im struggling to even say what im assuming they found......

Perhaps the police have a photo of Ingrid showing some identifying marks like freckles/moles and they were able to make a visual match with similar spots on the body parts, until DNA tests will confirm.

Oh no... I've only been gone for a few hours...this? Really?

That poor lady. And those poor girls. Omg.

I think they found quite a bit of her in those bags. I hate writing that. :( There was some confusion in some of the early articles where the media quoted the man who found her saying the bag contained an ankle and foot. I took it to mean that that's what he saw when he opened the bags. This article said that it was two medium sized trash bags that were filled 3/4 of the way full. http://kuow.org/post/body-parts-found-central-district-recycling-bin In other places the bags were described as kitchen size bags, which are typically about 13 to 16 gallon capacity.
. I believe you can see the bags on the ground there, in the picture of this article.

. I believe you can see the bags on the ground there, in the picture of this article.

Based on the description they gave of the bags, I think you're right. Yikes :(
It doesn't look like there's a full body in there, though.

Perhaps the police have a photo of Ingrid showing some identifying marks like freckles/moles and they were able to make a visual match with similar spots on the body parts, until DNA tests will confirm.

I hate to say this, but maybe the body parts included her head/face. I'm sorry..

I hate to say this, but maybe the body parts included her head/face. I'm sorry..

I think you may be right :/
What a horrible thing for someone to come across in their recycling bin. So much trauma all around, in this story.

I bet she has a tattoo on her ankle,a lot of people have them there.Poor man having to view this ,his life will never be the same.

So many questions. How would he even know how to carve up a body, and what to do that with. Was this something he had planned on doing? Was this the first time he has killed? The only thing was they found him so quickly, so he was not very clever I'm guessing.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx