GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live close to where this happened!! They never did find the head so his poor father had to bury him without one. Can you imagine fighting in the Iraq war to come home and be murdered by your best friend. Another monster among us.

No kidding. So awful. The whole thing is just disgusting. I'm also in OC and while the name sounds familiar I'm really surprised I missed all of it.

Well, this was an accidental post, but since I am here I will say that it doesn't surprise me about the car being found rather quickly. In that area and many others in Seattle, the parking police are (usually to people's chagrin, but not in this case!) ON IT when it comes to ticketing cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not buying it either... Though with how crazy this whole thing was, I can see meth as a possibility.

Not too familiar with meth as i am from the east coast, so its not as huge of a deal out here as it seems to be in the west/central u.s. but his family did state back in 2006 that he had problems with "cocaine and alcohol." Anyway the point is drug abuse. Cocaine has the potential to make people "unstoppable." And add alcohol to any drug use, forget it. Both of my parents used to work as state workers in CAMDEN, one of the worse places you could possibly live in the country and they said that "blacking out" in a fit if rage was ALWAYS the excuse.

Yes, Harvest & I have to respectfully disagree with those posters here that think the murderer of IL was simply a Narcissist. Heck, Narcissism is bad, is very common, & is NOT even listed in the DSM anymore!
Most Psychopaths & Paranoid Schizophenics & some with mood disorders like bi-polar will have secondary personality disorders such as Narcissism BUT I will bet my last dollar that Narcissism will not be his primary diagnosis! And I'm not saying Narcissism isn't bad -- nope....I full well know the significance of it; personally & academically. But what I am very confident in saying is this: there's more here---way more...as in **dual diagnosis** more!

IMHO, he has significant personality disorders combined with mood disorders that will come out in time but (and I'm sorry to say this) are so significant as to possibly meet the criteria of criminally insane. Yep, I said it.

We will wait & see.

All moo

Hi Taste,

We shall see. I agree with dual. However, I think he had better start "behaving" crazy pretty soon. I agree more than one entity here, but my sense is his compulsion to be the smartest etc etc will be the overriding urge, and he will not be able to pull off being insane. He is after all, in his mind, awesome

re I LOVE that he was arrested by two women. Cracked me up! Brings me joy as well !!! Do wish it were two, and they put the handcuffs on real tight

bathtub would be all dinged up and scratched that is what I thought too. But the way they described it it was like it was not until they went under the tub, which lead me to conclude that was not the case. How can that be???

I think he was nude when he did it, its not like blood could "not" get on his clothes - and noone reported his clothes dirty

New posters - you have been warned - the place is addictive, use caution!

"released him without supervision on June 24, 2008" blows you brain away huh?

Exactly what does the system need to come to the conclusion that this particular individual has a proclivity to hurt people? No Parole?

I have been trying to find these:

2009 Misdemeanor battery in Idaho
1998 Auburn County Washington - domestic violence assault case filed May 21, 1998

trying to see an escalating pattern?

Idaho Case 1- https://www.idcourts.us/repository/...uence=25664&displayName=Charlton,+John+Robert

Idaho Case 2- https://www.idcourts.us/repository/...tySequence=31201&displayName=Charlton,+John+R

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Yes, Harvest & I have to respectfully disagree with those posters here that think the murderer of IL was simply a Narcissist. Heck, Narcissism is bad, is very common, & is NOT even listed in the DSM anymore!
Most Psychopaths & Paranoid Schizophenics & some with mood disorders like bi-polar will have secondary personality disorders such as Narcissism BUT I will bet my last dollar that Narcissism will not be his primary diagnosis! And I'm not saying Narcissism isn't bad -- nope....I full well know the significance of it; personally & academically. But what I am very confident in saying is this: there's more here---way more...as in **dual diagnosis** more!

IMHO, he has significant personality disorders combined with mood disorders that will come out in time but (and I'm sorry to say this) are so significant as to possibly meet the criteria of criminally insane. Yep, I said it.

We will wait & see.

All moo

And I agree with you, ATasteOfHoney. I forgot to mention another sign : drug and alcohol abuse, a lot of it. Self medicating, imho.

Re: "scientific reason for everything (or so we believe)" but in a way there is all behavior has meaning IMO .

A friend and I have had this discussion! It is neat to think we dont "Need" labels, but in reality we must have them. That is how we process what is going on around us. If you think about it we are constantly doing it. Gender, height,speech,color , sounds,anything and everything falls into categories. IMO it is the only way to process............

On the other side tho IMO just calling someone "crazy" and moving on explains the problems we are having with violence. If that one is just crazy, just lock em up . But it is the nuances of mental illiness that make it hard to identify. So, here we are.

IMo "crazy" results in no focus ----or simply put---- increase funding for treatment - we are obviously doing something very wrong, or not enough or something- we are the most violent group of homosapians in industrilized nations -- why is that??

Cause/effect?

Her home is on Camus Ave ne in Renton. Looks like it's east of the lake and just a bit up in the "highlands" area (nicer part). Please forgive me if I'm totally wrong, everyone, lol, I'm not so well-versed with Renton, just used to shop there.

Idk the exact address, maybe it's being protected since her children do live there. Amazingly, when I typed just the street into google maps, a map of Ingrid's events popped up! I don't claim to understand the majesty of Google, but did one of you do this!?

One of the local media stations showed her full address - is it against the rules to post the house number?

Where has JC been arrested before? I read somewhere that he has a criminal record in six states, but could only find information on criminal activities in Washington state, Montana, and Utah.

Where has JC been arrested before? I read somewhere that he has a criminal record in six states, but could only find information on criminal activities in Washington state, Montana, and Utah.
Also Idaho see post #248 for links.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I would be curious if he committed any crimes as a juvenile and how his behavior was in grade school.

It's very hard to prove not guilty by reason of insanity NGRI to show the defendant didn't know right from wrong at the time of the crime. John Holmes Batman movie theater killer was clearly mentally insane but he lost that defense. Julie Schenecker who shot and killed her own two teenage kids clearly had a long history of mental illness. She also lost that defense. It's very hard to prove and is very rare they ever win that defense.

Hi !

I agree . I do not think he will be able to "do" insanity either. If Holmes isn't insane noone is !! Good Lord!! He had it all the affect, the look, the delusions and the resultant behaviors.

Just as what others have said about him, (bright charmer etc) our system is not gonna go IMO for insane for him , if they could not grasp Holmes.

Our system ultimatly said said this dude has it together??

[video=youtube;5aQpE5aBn98]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aQpE5aBn98[/video]

That is what I was trying to say before. IMO our society needs to look at mental illiness in a more subtle way. The only people, how many threads are on this website----- are not running around talking to sidewalks, with their clothes on backwards!

IMO, Until our 1950's notions (insane aslums) are changed we are going to continue to see our violence rise. mooo

phew just got caught up. Couple of things:

If he is off and on homeless (my assumption) there are potentially more victims not tied to him through documented addresses. I have no doubt he has done this before.

I think there's a potential for him to have done this with no rage at all. He's just sick. He just did it, nonchalantly, kinda like the police described him during his interview. I picture rage to be much, much more messier.

What exactly does "packaged" mean????

I would really like the time the ex girlfriend says he showed up confirmed. Was it 10:30 a.m. or p.m.? If it was p.m. he has hours and hours of time unaccounted for. And I think he did exactly what he said he did for a majority of that time, slept on a sidewalk, cause ya know, he's all nonchalant like that.

Wonder if he's had any visitors?
Who paid for this homeless guys phone he was texting with?

I'm still hung up on who the children were that he has been seen with. This really bothers me.

If he was homeless and associated other homeless/transient individuals there's no telling how many potential victims could've slipped through the cracks.

Yes, I do my son has schizoaffective disorder and bi-polar with psychotic episodes. I have been involved with MI and I've very familiar with the system. Laws, Psychiatrists, hospitals, jails, prisons for 13 years. Last case I remember off the top of my head who was sentenced to state hospital on NGRI was John Hinckley Jr.

I just wanna say to ya I feel for you - its tough stuff, and unless someone lives with it, sees it, feels it, hears it ,watchs it, endures it, fears it, weeps over it, hates it, and resents it, most have hard time grasping it. It is a grueling malady...................

It is kinda like thunderstorms, huh? you know a storm is coming...............you just dont know how bad a storm it is going to be .......... Ya just hold on and hope....................

Grueling ............................

Hats off to you for your continued love for your child.......

phew just got caught up. Couple of things:

If he is off and on homeless (my assumption) there are potentially more victims not tied to him through documented addresses. I have no doubt he has done this before.

I think there's a potential for him to have done this with no rage at all. He's just sick. He just did it, nonchalantly, kinda like the police described him during his interview. I picture rage to be much, much more messier.

What exactly does "packaged" mean????

I would really like the time the ex girlfriend says he showed up confirmed. Was it 10:30 a.m. or p.m.? If it was p.m. he has hours and hours of time unaccounted for. And I think he did exactly what he said he did for a majority of that time, slept on a sidewalk, cause ya know, he's all nonchalant like that.

Wonder if he's had any visitors?
Who paid for this homeless guys phone he was texting with?

I'm still hung up on who the children were that he has been seen with. This really bothers me.

He was homeless. Now he has a roof over his head, a bed, shower, three meals a day all at the expense of the taxpayers. I'm sure he's doing just fine much better then he was doing on the outside. Aargh [emoji35]

This will be the type of person the speculated Smiley Face killer will turn out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx