GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he had a car as he alleges she picked him up Friday afternoon.

Jmo but I think it's unlikely he had stayed over at her house before. I think he's just said that to cover for his DNA possibly being found there and to make out the relationship was more serious than it actually was.

http://q13fox.com/2016/04/13/man-ac...smemberment-charged-with-first-degree-murder/

In charging documents, police said Charlton told investigators- snipped- He said she had picked him up in Seattle on Friday afternoon after he got of work as a day laborer and they went to a Seattle Mariners game Friday night.

The ex: She said he eventually showed up at a bus station in Lake Stevens at about 10:30 p.m. Saturday.

http://q13fox.com/2016/04/13/man-ac...smemberment-charged-with-first-degree-murder/

In charging documents, police said Charlton told investigators- snipped- He said she had picked him up in Seattle on Friday afternoon after he got of work as a day laborer and they went to a Seattle Mariners game Friday night.

The ex: She said he eventually showed up at a bus station in Lake Stevens at about 10:30 p.m. Saturday.

Now this makes sense, so much speculation has gone on about his ability to drive two cars, the two vehicles never entered into my mind, nor Lake Stevens as a starting point for him. It would be nice to know Ingrid's work schedule on that Friday, if she did work that day, what time did she get off? If she was off, this could have started a lot earlier such as afternoon. With no confirmed siting at the game which should be easy to confirm by now, I am not sure they made it. Possibly her car arriving there at 12 am was him driving back to clean up crime scene and him leaving again at 4 am. Are there even confirmed siting's at the bar? or is that his account?

Now this makes sense, so much speculation has gone on about his ability to drive two cars, the two vehicles never entered into my mind, nor Lake Stevens as a starting point for him. It would be nice to know Ingrid's work schedule on that Friday, if she did work that day, what time did she get off? If she was off, this could have started a lot earlier such as afternoon. With no confirmed siting at the game which should be easy to confirm by now, I am not sure they made it. Possibly her car arriving there at 12 am was him driving back to clean up crime scene and him leaving again at 4 am. Are there even confirmed siting's at the bar? or is that his account?

IIRC a neighbor spoke to Ingrid around 4:30 at the mailbox & she said she was going to the Mariners game that evening so it started sometime later than 4:30 pm.

also walking all over , the next day, I think he was naked when he did he it - he would have to have blood all over him, (His clothing) which takes me to he was trying to rape her at the time he lost it after she put him on the couch to sleep it off and he comes in and tries to force himself on her

leaving the knife by the bathtub is pretty "forgetful" IMO.

re he was sloppy drunk and accomplish what he did so cleanly. They don't say, "sloppy drunk" for nothin'. I think profuse sweating and rage would speed liver processes up .

Noone saw him until 1030 the next night so we dont really know when he moved her --I think it might have been hours after he dismembered her

snipped for reply.

I think the naked part makes perfect sense.

A neighbor has her car coming home at midnight and leaving around 4 a.m. on a security camera. He at least had her off the property by 4 a.m.

IIRC a neighbor spoke to Ingrid around 4:30 at the mailbox & she said she was going to the Mariners game that evening so it started sometime later than 4:30 pm.

Ok I remember this, does not necessarily mean JC was not with her, when I go to the mailbox, I go by myself, so JC as a day laborer should be easy to confirm what time he got off. 50K plus people at a Mariners game, it should have been confirmed by now.

So I am guessing that she probably left her house shortly after getting her mail- most people get off work around 5:00 PM- she probably picked up JC around 5:30-6?
What time did the game start that evening?
If they truly went to the game and the bar where his sister works at- did they go before the game for a drink? Or, did they go straight to the game?
Did they go to the bar after the game?
I know that it has not been confirmed that they even went to the game or the bar.

What if she picked him up and brought him back to her house prior to the game? If he had just gotten off of work- she picked him up from work, correct? And he claims to be a day laborer, I would imagine that he would be dirty.
I have so many questions......

So I am guessing that she probably left her house shortly after getting her mail- most people get off work around 5:00 PM- she probably picked up JC around 5:30-6?
What time did the game start that evening?
If they truly went to the game and the bar where his sister works at- did they go before the game for a drink? Or, did they go straight to the game?
Did they go to the bar after the game?
I know that it has not been confirmed that they even went to the game or the bar.

What if she picked him up and brought him back to her house prior to the game? If he had just gotten off of work- she picked him up from work, correct? And he claims to be a day laborer, I would imagine that he would be dirty.
I have so many questions......

BBM according to him, yes.
I have seen so many homeless references to a varying degree. Not sure as to how homeless he actually was? If he was truly homeless, he would be disheveled at times, seems odd that Ingrid would not pick up on this during 6-8 weeks, I know she was busy with work but they probably did see each other often as her time would allow. All of her friends knew who he was and she seemed to be enamored by him.

My apologies as it may seem I'm nit picking but the neighbour didn't state she said she was going to the Mariners game. They just said hi to each other.
It was friends who said she was going to the Mariners game.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ng-bin-identified-as-those-of-missing-mother/

"He last saw Lyne on Friday afternoon when she was getting mail from her mailbox."

“It was just an ordinary day,” Franceschina said. “She said hi and I said hi back, just like any other day.”

"Lyne’s friends took to social media over the weekend with concerns about her welfare. They reported that the single mother went on a date in which she planned to attend Friday’s Seattle Mariners game with someone she had met online."

What can you do while in a hosptial bed. Watch TV. Think about all the pts that had her as their nurse.All day long they have to listen about someone that cared for them being chopped up

. Thats pretty sad IMO. Same for shift team, going in and out of pt rooms. In other settings one would have a lot more choices to "turn it off" for a bit

BBM according to him, yes.
I have seen so many homeless references to a varying degree. Not sure as to how homeless he actually was? If he was truly homeless, he would be disheveled at times, seems odd that Ingrid would not pick up on this during 6-8 weeks, I know she was busy with work but they probably did see each other often as her time would allow. All of her friends knew who he was and she seemed to be enamored by him.

I am wondering how often they saw each other prior to this fateful night and how homeless he was as well? It seems that her friends knew "of" him but I my impressions is that they did not know who he was or had even met him. When she went missing, they only provided a name "John". Then her sister got his number off the cell phone account because it was listed and re-occurring. From that number, she did an Internet search and it led to his Facebook profile. A lot of good detective work on the part of her sister. I would think if Ingrid's friend knew him better, they would have provided much of that information to her sister/Mom including last name. This dummy had his Facebook page associated with his cell phone - and this is why part of me thinks this was not a serial killer. Unless with others, maybe he made sure the woman did not mention him or maybe he created phony profiles with the others.

Has it been said how detailed the text was? I was thinking the report meant that the general context indicated she was on a date, not that those were necessarily the exact and only words on the text. (But I have missed half a day!) At that point in the evening, they should have just exited the game and settled somewhere. (According to the video, her car didn't return until midnight.) Hard to say who was responsible for the text without knowing what LE surely knows by now.

Can you see in the video who was driving? Where was the location of the camera?

Clarifcation needed: Some quotes in an article from his fish page are interesting - can we share them here?

Maybe they didn't want to have to wait for her to arrive. (Or, more importantly, they didn't want her there as they searched for grisly evidence. Why put her through that or risk her contaminating a crime scene?) just guessing.

It was the middle of the night when LE went back to the house to collect evidence.

Also, LE needs to act independently, not conduct a search with a family member.

It does add another layer of hurt though, I'm sure, that the family now has to face a broken door...sort of symbolic of what they're having to pass through into this broken stretch of life for them. My heart goes out to them, and I'm comforted that they seem to have people around them who will be a support.

My apologies as it may seem I'm nit picking but the neighbour didn't state she said she was going to the Mariners game. They just said hi to each other.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ng-bin-identified-as-those-of-missing-mother/

"He last saw Lyne on Friday afternoon when she was getting mail from her mailbox."

“It was just an ordinary day,” Franceschina said. “She said hi and I said hi back, just like any other day.”

"Lyne’s friends took to social media over the weekend with concerns about her welfare. They reported that the single mother went on a date in which she planned to attend Friday’s Seattle Mariners game with someone she had met online."

I thought very early on there was a report saying the neighbors exchanged "hello's" and Ingrid mentioned going to the game but I cannot find it so I think you are correct. However that very same neighbor is her very good friend I believe so maybe the report combined her comments about saying hi and knowing that she was going to the game. I see some reports online saying police broke into her home.....but the police report states Ingrid's Mom drove over with a key.

Thanks for the clarification pinklilies.....I should never rely on my (faulty) memory!

I thought very early on there was a report saying the neighbors exchanged "hello's" and Ingrid mentioned going to the game but I cannot find it so I think you are correct. However that very same neighbor is her very good friend I believe so maybe the report combined her comments about saying hi and knowing that she was going to the game. I see some reports online saying police broke into her home.....but the police report states Ingrid's Mom drove over with a key.

Ingrid's mom drove over with the key when Ingrid's ex-husband arrived at the house to drop off the children and Ingrid didn't answer the door. They were concerned about her well-being and entered the home that morning to look for her. This was before they reported her missing.

Later, LE entered the home without a key to investigate.

JMO

MOD ALERT

The families are off limits. You may discuss what's in MSM only.

The name of the bar is to remain unnamed in the threads.

:tyou:

ETA: All family members on both sides are not to be sleuthed. This Includes JC's family, Especially his Sister. It's against TOS.

Warnings are beIng ignored and if posting about family members continues, except what is in MSM, you may find yourself without posting previliages.

I think we need a timeline. Here's an attempt. Please fill in what I'm missing and/or correct any mistakes I made. (I'm going off memory.)

Draft timeline, subject to correction:

FRIDAY
4:00'ish Ingrid picks up mail, talks to neighbor

Ingrid picks up JC downtown after his day labor job

7:00'ish baseball game starts

10:30'ish baseball game ends

Ingrid and JC go to bar where JC's sister works

SATURDAY
12:00'ish Ingrid's car is at her home. JC admits they went to her house. He claims: he was intoxicated to the point of blacking out, they might have had sex, she was acting weird, he thinks she drove him to Seattle and dropped him off. He claims he slept the night on the sidewalk.

4:00am'ish Ingrid's car is seen leaving her home

Morning: JC is supposed to help ex-gf with yardwork but texts her that something came up

10:00am'ish Ingrid's ex-husband shows up at her house as planned to drop off children. Ingrid doesn't answer door. Ex-hub calls Ingrid's mother who arrives with key. They find Ingrid's phone and they text JC, who replies but then stops replying when told 911 will be called.

4:15pm'ish resident finds bags with body parts in his recycling bin

10:30pm JC shows up at bus stop near ex-gf house and spends Saturday and Sunday night with her

SUNDAY

1:00am'ish LE at Ingrid's house to investigate

Has it been said how detailed the text was? I was thinking the report meant that the general context indicated she was on a date, not that those were necessarily the exact and only words on the text. (But I have missed half a day!) At that point in the evening, they should have just exited the game and settled somewhere. (According to the video, her car didn't return until midnight.) Hard to say who was responsible for the text without knowing what LE surely knows by now.

I think that the poster with NC in her/his name has compiled a really good list. We could divide and conquer! Like an assignment! Cariis, you search in Montana/ this county/ from 2001 2003 etc , if some folks wanted to try that I am in. Just got a little anxious , boy what has this man been up to? Sadly, I think if we wanted to do that we would have to include males.

If someone has a good starting list, they could post they are willing to give out the assignments, Posters interested could PM that poster for their assignment. Conversly if someone wants to give me a good list I am fine with doing the breakup , however it may work. Using counties compared to states intially to narrow start down.

My skill set would be better to be "given" a task as oppossed to organizing one. I know, I know, that is just shocking to some considering the layouts of my posts!! I am most def right brained, with my left side coming in far far behind!! I am def a blank canvas and not an Excel spreadsheet!!

I would also think missing persons found deceased would be a good starting point - to see if we see any similarites as oppossed to those still missing --an Mo if you will.

And the frequent relocating in and of itself is someone telling, inability to plant roots anywhere -always ends up in places where he has run ins with the law. In the beginning of his crime spree I think running from place to place, the internet was not nearly as proficent as it is now in terms of tracking -- he was just basically running his whole life. That in and of itself is information.

I think we need a timeline. Here's an attempt. Please fill in what I'm missing and/or correct any mistakes I made. (I'm going off memory.)

Draft timeline, subject to correction:

FRIDAY
4:00'ish Ingrid picks up mail, talks to neighbor

Ingrid picks up JC downtown after his day labor job

7:00'ish baseball game starts

10:30'ish baseball game ends

Ingrid and JC go to bar where JC's sister works

SATURDAY
12:00'ish Ingrid's car is at her home. JC admits they went to her house. He claims: he was intoxicated to the point of blacking out, they might have had sex, she was acting weird, he thinks she drove him to Seattle and dropped him off. He claims he slept the night on the sidewalk.

4:00am'ish Ingrid's car is seen leaving her home

Morning: JC is supposed to help ex-gf with yardwork but texts her that something came up

10:00am'ish Ingrid's ex-husband shows up at her house as planned to drop off children. Ingrid doesn't answer door. Ex-hub calls Ingrid's mother who arrives with key. They find Ingrid's phone and they text JC, who replies but then stops replying when told 911 will be called.

4:15pm'ish resident finds bags with body parts in his recycling bin

10:30pm JC shows up at bus stop near ex-gf house and spends Saturday and Sunday night with her

SUNDAY

1:00am'ish LE at Ingrid's house to investigate

BBM:

Thanks for starting a timeline. I'm not sure about Ingrid picking him up after work. I believe that info comes from him (please correct me if I'm wrong), and he's a liar. IMO, they arranged to meet downtown. Ingrid probably didn't know that he was practically homeless and didn't have a vehicle. I'm not even sure she intended to take him to her house. He may have drugged her at the bar and "helped'" her to the car. She either trusted him and gave him her address or he simply checked her drivers license. IMO, they may have been communicating for weeks, but this was a first real date (hard to schedule an outing when you work and have kids). Just thinking out loud. JMO MOO

BBM:

Thanks for starting a timeline. I'm not sure about Ingrid picking him up after work. I believe that info comes from him (please correct me if I'm wrong), and he's a liar. IMO, they arranged to meet downtown. Ingrid probably didn't know that he was practically homeless and didn't have a vehicle. I'm not even sure she intended to take him to her house. He may have drugged her at the bar and "helped'" her to the car. She either trusted him and gave him her address or he simply checked her drivers license. IMO, they may have been communicating for weeks, but this was a first real date (hard to schedule an outing when you work and have kids). Just thinking out loud. JMO MOO

Thanks. I'll make the correction to the timeline in my post (#297) that the pick-up info is according to his statement. (FWIW, I agree he is an unreliable witness, but I do think she picked him up downtown.)

ETA: It's too late for me to make correction to post 297, so I just quoted myself below with the correction noted. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member