GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need a timeline. Here's an attempt. Please fill in what I'm missing and/or correct any mistakes I made. (I'm going off memory.)

Draft timeline, subject to correction:

FRIDAY
4:00'ish Ingrid picks up mail, talks to neighbor

Ingrid picks up JC downtown after his day labor job, according to what JC told LE.

7:00'ish baseball game starts

10:30'ish baseball game ends

Ingrid and JC go to bar where JC's sister works

SATURDAY
12:00'ish Ingrid's car is at her home. JC admits they went to her house. He claims: he was intoxicated to the point of blacking out, they might have had sex, she was acting weird, he thinks she drove him to Seattle and dropped him off. He claims he slept the night on the sidewalk.

4:00am'ish Ingrid's car is seen leaving her home

Morning: JC is supposed to help ex-gf with yardwork but texts her that something came up

10:00am'ish Ingrid's ex-husband shows up at her house as planned to drop off children. Ingrid doesn't answer door. Ex-hub calls Ingrid's mother who arrives with key. They find Ingrid's phone and they text JC, who replies but then stops replying when told 911 will be called.

4:15pm'ish resident finds bags with body parts in his recycling bin

10:30pm JC shows up at bus stop near ex-gf house and spends Saturday and Sunday night with her

SUNDAY

1:00am'ish LE at Ingrid's house to investigate

It's too late for me to add to my original post, so a suggested correction to the info about picking up JC downtown is noted above in red.

I'm very interested in what the LE will discover in a forensic examination of his cell/computer. Since he targeted mothers, could
be they'll find child *advertiser censored*. And, maybe some insight to his last comment on Facebook: I studied at them all.

That sure is creepy, isn't it--the "Started Studying at All OF Them" post just hours after disposing of last-night's date's remains?

He had to have known he was going down (loads of people knew he was the semi-stranger with her before she disappeared). Maybe the sicko wants to get credit for any past work

I posted a list of his past arrests by state yesterday and also a map, away from computer so I can't paste a link just now.

That sure is creepy, isn't it--the "Started Studying at All OF Them" post just hours after disposing of last-night's date's remains?

He had to have known he was going down (loads of people knew he was the semi-stranger with her before she disappeared). Maybe the sicko wants to get credit for any past work

I think that FB update is a clue that something came up in conversation on their date about college. That's a typical conversation when first getting to know someone - to talk about backgrounds and where you attended college or first jobs that lead to your current line of work, etc. He didn't have much to add to that conversation, especially when talking to a nurse who was educated and had a good job.

JMO.

Not that I know of. Recycling skips every other week here in Seattle. The man whose recycling bin was picked to dispose of the remains had a Thurs pick up day, but he had been out of town for a funeral so wasn't home to take his bin back in.

As I mentioned on the last thread, the irony is that a residential recycling bin is the WORST place to hide anything in Seattle. We are required to use specific clear bags to bag our recyclable items and the people picking up the bins inspect the bags to make sure everything is recyclable. If they see something off, they don't take it and leave a tsk-tsk note. (Or in my case, once when my old nanny mistakenly put a few dirty diapers in the recycling, they just dumped them in my yard.) They would never take away some strange, heavy items in white bags. Ever. IMO. (But this psycho probably didn't know that or care.)

I'm in Seattle with a regular single-family municipal recycling pickup and we don't use clear bags (or even heard of this practice) for recycling. I've only been here 2.5 years, so is this an older practice that is left over? Or maybe not a municipal pickup thing? Or multifamily recycling arranged through an apartment/condo building? My neighbors don't do this, either, that I can tell.

ETA: The clear plastic bag program is in play in Pioneer Square and the International District (I can see where this is going), as part of the Clear Alleys Program for commercial districts, so this probably wouldn't apply to someone in the Central District in a single family home: http://wmnorthwest.com/seattle/seattlecap.html

It is really odd to me- out of all things to update on your facebook, that is pretty random.....and that is a strange thing to list as a school.
I don't really understand it- not sure if it has a deeper meaning or not.

Because of his record, possible mental health issues, and the horrific manner of Lyne's death, it makes me believe that he may have killed in the past.
However, because this was so sloppy, in regards to hiding murder weapon, telephone records (etc), it makes me believe that this was either his first time killing, or maybe he desired to get caught.
This crime was so brutal and horrific- to dismember a body and discard her like trash is pretty over the top for a first time killing, IMO.

All of her friends knew who he was and she seemed to be enamored by him.

For some reason I have the image that her friends knew she was chatting with him online and that she liked him. For some reason I , just think this was the first face to face. I think that impression was created from the intial reports and we all know what a mess they are these days! Do we know if her friends had actrually laid eyes on him in person. I think it was more of a behind the nurses station cell phone , so what ya think? kinda deal. MOO

I have no idea why I think this
friend that personally knew Ingrid and was told by her it was a FIRST DATE.

but I think it was the first face to face too.

That person who posted here did NOT know Ingrid personally. Apparently Ingrid was a friend of a friend of her husband. Again, taken with a grain of salt.

I seriously doubt Ingrid's actual close friends would LIE in a criminal investigation, no matter what. Being honest to LE to make sure the investigation ran smoothly would be my first thought. And I seriously doubt that all of her friends got together and said "hey, I know this is the first time she met him, but let's all lie to the detectives and say she's been dating him longer because it sounds better!"

Please.

Can you see in the video who was driving? Where was the location of the camera?

Clarifcation needed: Some quotes in an article from his fish page are interesting - can we share them here?

I don't think the video has been made public. It was just stated that the car was seen on the video. The camera was from a neighbor's security system. Sounded like it was a few doors away.

It's too late for me to add to my original post, so a suggested correction to the info about picking up JC downtown is noted above in red.
IL’s vehicle was cited for a parking infraction on Monday 4/11 at 12:31 PM near 1st and Blanchard in Belltown

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

She seemed very close with her friends. Reminds me of myself and my friends. They know everything. The good the bad and the ugly. I 100% trust her friends. They probably knew her best. I'm so, so sorry for her friends. They lost a piece of themselves with her.

I keep wondering if there's any significance to it being written as " All OF Them ". Did he use an existing 'school' or did he create it... any way to find out?

I think we need a timeline. Here's an attempt. Please fill in what I'm missing and/or correct any mistakes I made. (I'm going off memory.)

Draft timeline, subject to correction:

FRIDAY
4:00'ish Ingrid picks up mail, talks to neighbor

Ingrid picks up JC downtown after his day labor job

7:00'ish baseball game starts

10:30'ish baseball game ends

Ingrid and JC go to bar where JC's sister works

SATURDAY
12:00'ish Ingrid's car is at her home. JC admits they went to her house. He claims: he was intoxicated to the point of blacking out, they might have had sex, she was acting weird, he thinks she drove him to Seattle and dropped him off. He claims he slept the night on the sidewalk.

4:00am'ish Ingrid's car is seen leaving her home

Morning: JC is supposed to help ex-gf with yardwork but texts her that something came up

10:00am'ish Ingrid's ex-husband shows up at her house as planned to drop off children. Ingrid doesn't answer door. Ex-hub calls Ingrid's mother who arrives with key. They find Ingrid's phone and they text JC, who replies but then stops replying when told 911 will be called.

4:15pm'ish resident finds bags with body parts in his recycling bin

10:30pm JC shows up at bus stop near ex-gf house and spends Saturday and Sunday night with her

SUNDAY

1:00am'ish LE at Ingrid's house to investigate

I think maybe these two items could have happened in reverse order. I think the thing that "came up" was her mother saying she was going to call 911 and she knew his last name...

I found this somewhat amusing . From Millioniare Labor pool:

I've used these folks for thirty years, building gyms and home jobs. They are pre-screened and have all turned out to be honest, hard-working guys. Several of them have stayed connected to me and been handy for years. One guy even hired on with my company and stayed there 17 years. Much better than the casual laborers at Home Depot.

Wondering what he is thinking right about NOW!

The name of the charity seems a bit of a reach..............!

businesses. Someone could come in and ask for a worker to mow their lawn for instance. Moo

Well isnt that just chilling

I shall use myself as an example, because I see myself in Ingrid. I entered into the world of being a single professional working mom in 2013, around the time Ingrid did as well. Up to that point I had done everything deemed by society as "the right thing." Yet, the end of my marriage left me feeling very raw and defeated. There is no time as a single working mom to meet men in the normal fashion. There are I'm sure exceptions, but I don't attend church, I have a small close knit group of friends(all who are married with kids), and I work in the health field but primarily with women. So like Ingrid I logged on and created a profile. However, being the WSer I am...I made sure nothing listed including photo could be traced to me and my child. So, my photo wasn't my face and you only got my face if I wanted you to. I wouldn't even tell my real name to anyone until the date. When I created the account, I did not have long term, marriage,or even boyfriend on my mind. I wanted someone who didn't want commitment and someone who if I wanted or had time I could call upon. Which is very easy to find on dating sites.
Even with that as my goal...I entered into online relationship first getting to know the person and planned to not meet them for 4-6 weeks after first contact.
I was immensely lucky that my now husband was the first person who contacted me, and completely turned my plans and my world upside down. Ingrid was not that lucky. But I feel she used the same caution to some degree that I did-and also did not have marrying material on her mind completely. My heart aches that her life ended this way, she really is the all American poster woman for "single working moms" everywhere. She could be any of us, and if this can happen to her...

Anyway she didn't deserve to have her light snuffed.

So I am guessing that she probably left her house shortly after getting her mail- most people get off work around 5:00 PM- she probably picked up JC around 5:30-6?
What time did the game start that evening?
If they truly went to the game and the bar where his sister works at- did they go before the game for a drink? Or, did they go straight to the game?
Did they go to the bar after the game?
I know that it has not been confirmed that they even went to the game or the bar.

What if she picked him up and brought him back to her house prior to the game? If he had just gotten off of work- she picked him up from work, correct? And he claims to be a day laborer, I would imagine that he would be dirty.
I have so many questions......

It this helps with timelines ..........

hospitals are generally 7-3 AM/3-11PM /11/7 shifts. Actually time leaving the facility would be 3:30 11:30 and 7:30.

There is typically a "report" where old shift updates new shift on status of the unit. I do not know medical may need longer "report" time . In mental we had 30 minutes to report on each of our pts to the new shift.

I shall use myself as an example, because I see myself in Ingrid. I entered into the world of being a single professional working mom in 2013, around the time Ingrid did as well. Up to that point I had done everything deemed by society as "the right thing." Yet, the end of my marriage left me feeling very raw and defeated. There is no time as a single working mom to meet men in the normal fashion. There are I'm sure exceptions, but I don't attend church, I have a small close knit group of friends(all who are married with kids), and I work in the health field but primarily with women. So like Ingrid I logged on and created a profile. However, being the WSer I am...I made sure nothing listed including photo could be traced to me and my child. So, my photo wasn't my face and you only got my face if I wanted you to. I wouldn't even tell my real name to anyone until the date. When I created the account, I did not have long term, marriage,or even boyfriend on my mind. I wanted someone who didn't want commitment and someone who if I wanted or had time I could call upon. Which is very easy to find on dating sites.
Even with that as my goal...I entered into online relationship first getting to know the person and planned to not meet them for 4-6 weeks after first contact.
I was immensely lucky that my now husband was the first person who contacted me, and completely turned my plans and my world upside down. Ingrid was not that lucky. But I feel she used the same caution to some degree that I did-and also did not have marrying material on her mind completely. My heart aches that her life ended this way, she really is the all American poster woman for "single working moms" everywhere. She could be any of us, and if this can happen to her...

Quoting myself because my edit is acting up...I shared with very few friends initially that I created an account, but you better believe I made sure all necessary loved ones knew when I went on an actual date. Where, who, when....I think Ingrid did the same.

I found this somewhat amusing . From Millioniare Labor pool:

I've used these folks for thirty years, building gyms and home jobs. They are pre-screened and have all turned out to be honest, hard-working guys. Several of them have stayed connected to me and been handy for years. One guy even hired on with my company and stayed there 17 years. Much better than the casual laborers at Home Depot.

Wondering what he is thinking right about NOW!

The name of the charity seems a bit of a reach..............!

businesses. Someone could come in and ask for a worker to mow their lawn for instance. Moo

Well isnt that just chilling

It was not confirmed that he was employed by Millionair Club - only that he was a "day laborer". Seattle also has Labor Ready which sends workers out.

When I did the online dating thing I would chat or message someone a couple months to get a feel what their like before I would go out with them so possibly that was their first face to face real date.

If it's true that their relationship was primarily online and the Mariners game was their first actual, face-to-face date, these are my thoughts:

* If he was utilizing his cell phone to chat with her via text or dating app (I would assume he did not have regular access to a computer), who was paying his bill, and if he was paying his own bill, how was he doing so, being homeless/virtually homeless? Don't cell phone companies check your credit before allowing you to open an account? Was his cell phone account linked to a credit card?

* Even if Ingrid was extremely careful in her online dating profile about not giving away too much personal information, her IG account was public. If JC was at all savvy, he could have figured it out and seen how gorgeous she was, her interests, friends, family, etc. I am not IN ANY WAY assigning blame to Ingrid - I'm simply pointing out how easy it can be for creepers to get personal info online if they are motivated enough.

* If they'd been chatting online for a few weeks before meeting, JC could have told her anything about himself and she would not have had the verbal and nonverbal "tells" to get the feeling that something was off about him. The online chatting component of this may have provided her with a false sense of security.

* If the Mariners game was their first real date, I highly doubt that it would have seemed odd to her to pick him up or meet him somewhere prior to the game. That's just smart. If he was a day laborer, it would have been relatively easy for him to clean up somewhere and change (friend's house, YMCA, even a public bathroom) and she would have been none the wiser. Maybe he didn't even work that day.

:thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member