GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It this helps with timelines ..........

hospitals are generally 7-3 AM/3-11PM /11/7 shifts. Actually time leaving the facility would be 3:30 11:30 and 7:30.

There is typically a "report" where old shift updates new shift on status of the unit. I do not know medical may need longer "report" time . In mental we had 30 minutes to report on each of our pts to the new shift.

I was talking about JC- since he was a "day laborer"- figured he would be done with work between 5 PM- 6PM

It's too late for me to add to my original post, so a suggested correction to the info about picking up JC downtown is noted above in red.

According to the timeline - any significance with the time her ex was dropping off kids (10 am ) and the time JC's ex said she'd be at her place (10 am correct?). Or is this just a weird coincidence like him helping her with lawn work and the weapon being a pruning saw?

I feel a person like this would have been very jealous of Ingrid's ex and her family. Maybe while making plans he intended to stay there and she said no - my ex is coming at 10 am . he figured he'd try anyway that night and made plans with his ex for that same time. That very same comment (that the ex was coming) may have set him off when drunk if Ingrid was trying to end the date. Based on articles, Ingrid seemed to be very outspoken according to close friends so I don't see her putting up with this guy and that probably caused him more anger/rejection.

On another topic - does LE just break doors down to complete investigations later in the night - why wouldn't they ask for the key that I'm sure her Mom would provide. I am unfamiliar with protocol but the door looks fine in the photos of flowers in front of it.

According to the timeline - any significance with the time her ex was dropping off kids (10 am ) and the time JC's ex said she'd be at her place (10 am correct?). Or is this just a weird coincidence like him helping her with lawn work and the weapon being a pruner saw?

I feel a person like this would have been very jealous of Ingrid's ex and her family. Maybe while making plans he intended to stay there and she said no - my ex is coming at 10 am . he figured he'd try anyway that night and made plans with his ex for that same time. That very same comment (that the ex was coming) may have set him off when drunk if Ingrid was trying to end the date. Based on articles, Ingrid seemed to be very outspoken according to close friends so I don't see her putting up with this guy and that probably caused him more anger/rejection.

On another topic - does LE just break doors down to complete investigations later in the night - why wouldn't they ask for the key that I'm sure her Mom would provide. I am unfamiliar with protocol but the door looks fine in the photos of flowers in front of it.

Do you think that it is possible that he forced her to drive him to her house- somehow against her will?
If this truly is a first date, I am not so sure that she would invite him back to her house to stay the night, knowing that her children would be back in the morning.
What if they had actually went to the game and the bar and she wanted to drop him off after? Maybe he wouldn't take no for an answer and threatened her?

Snipped:: I asked the same question a couple of days ago. I didn't have anyone from LE tell me that is protocol but it seems the consensus is that it's ok because LE can do whatever they want. Like the mom would be a bother. THE MOM was already in the crime scene! Anyway, they broke it down but put a padlock on it and its nice its not interfering with the memorial scene. The sensitivities are being tickled big time with this case!

Do you think that it is possible that he forced her to drive him to her house- somehow against her will?
If this truly is a first date, I am not so sure that she would invite him back to her house to stay the night, knowing that her children would be back in the morning.
What if they had actually went to the game and the bar and she wanted to drop him off after? Maybe he wouldn't take no for an answer and threatened her?

I see her as a fighter, I don't see her being forced to drive. She reportedly gave him a split lip and scratches while fighting for her life. I also think she was so cautious in every other area and followed all the rules make sure people knew his name, meeting him in public, letting others know where she was going that she felt comfortable enough to to take him back. I still think maybe he had some "performance problem" from drinking or just couldn't perform period and got angry. My guess is he either strangled her or suffocated her in bed. Then decided to dismember her, clean up and dispose of her. I do believe he did have sex with her but I have a feeling that was postmortem.

But that is just my opinion.

Snipped:: I asked the same question a couple of days ago. I didn't have anyone from LE tell me that is protocol but it seems the consensus is that it's ok because LE can do whatever they want. Like the mom would be a bother. THE MOM was already in the crime scene! Anyway, they broke it down but put a padlock on it and its nice its not interfering with the memorial scene. The sensitivities are being tickled big time with this case!

I believe someone in the first thread said it was in the middle of the night or in the wee hours of the morning, when LE went back for the second search and that they figured they didn't want the mother around to see what they were doing.

I'm on the fence about that myself .....according to one article, her friend CF said they'd been "seeing" each other for 6-8 weeks and there was some trust there....but that is People and are they accurate or even quotable here? If that IS the case, then maybe she did agree he could stay over but he must be out by 10 am...and he, in turn, made that plan with his ex. Maybe he even needed the pruning saw to help the ex with the lawn work and Ingrid had it out...and things went awry over an agrument...or his condition or that she brought up the ex.

The flip side is that it was their first face-to-face date and in that case, no I don't think she would have him back at her place but no way to tell. He could have lied and said - I'll stay until midnight and have a buddy pick me up. Or the scenario you mentioned would be quite possible but I think if he had no weapon on him - she would have made an attempt to run or make noise when they got to her house.

If I'm missing and there is suspicion that harm has come to me, I give my 100% consent for the police to do whatever they want and knock the darn door down!
Don't wait for a key, or to tell my family, knock the darn door down!!

Her friends say that she had built a trust with him and they were dating for about a month or so.
They would not have said "dating" if it was an online thing. They would have said they communicate online/texting or phone only. To me the friends words have made it clear that she had seen him before. JMO

It was not confirmed that he was employed by Millionair Club - only that he was a "day laborer". Seattle also has Labor Ready which sends workers out.
And if it's anything like labor ready in New York they use parolees.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

CARIIS, Thanks for the mapping. Camas Ave, Renton would be the rough location of her actual house.

Seems like I remember reading somewhere that there was a party at the house(where he roomed?)Friday night and he came there with a female date does anyone recall this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

If it's true that their relationship was primarily online and the Mariners game was their first actual, face-to-face date, these are my thoughts:

* If he was utilizing his cell phone to chat with her via text or dating app (I would assume he did not have regular access to a computer), who was paying his bill, and if he was paying his own bill, how was he doing so, being homeless/virtually homeless? Don't cell phone companies check your credit before allowing you to open an account? Was his cell phone account linked to a credit card?

* Even if Ingrid was extremely careful in her online dating profile about not giving away too much personal information, her IG account was public. If JC was at all savvy, he could have figured it out and seen how gorgeous she was, her interests, friends, family, etc. I am not IN ANY WAY assigning blame to Ingrid - I'm simply pointing out how easy it can be for creepers to get personal info online if they are motivated enough.

* If they'd been chatting online for a few weeks before meeting, JC could have told her anything about himself and she would not have had the verbal and nonverbal "tells" to get the feeling that something was off about him. The online chatting component of this may have provided her with a false sense of security.

* If the Mariners game was their first real date, I highly doubt that it would have seemed odd to her to pick him up or meet him somewhere prior to the game. That's just smart. If he was a day laborer, it would have been relatively easy for him to clean up somewhere and change (friend's house, YMCA, even a public bathroom) and she would have been none the wiser. Maybe he didn't even work that day.

:thinking:

I searched his phone number (found in the PC warrant) and the results indicated his number is connected to a TracPhone account. TracPhone is a prepaid wireless provider, so credit requirements wouldn't have been a problem for him.

I searched his phone number (found in the PC warrant) and the results indicated his number is connected to a TracPhone account. TracPhone is a prepaid wireless provider, so credit requirements wouldn't have been a problem for him.

That was going to be my next suggestion, that it was a prepaid phone. You can also get one from Walmart and it includes a data package so he could have easily used social media etc. from it.

I also, bet they had been on a few dates, maybe not overnight dates, but maybe out for drinks and he was a "charmer" and was able to hide his crazy.

Seems like I remember reading somewhere that there was a party at the house(where he roomed?)Friday night and he came there with a female date does anyone recall this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Yes, I remember that also! I don't think there was a follow up though?

tangled up in blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member